Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Unlock Your Jailbroken iPhone With SAM Today!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Yes i have an iphone 4 on 5.0.1 and it works, 4.11.08 SUCCESS!!!!

i wonder if this would unlock the sim slot in the Sprint and Verizon versions to work with Straight Talk in US.

Hey T-Mobile US users, what SIM ID did you choose? I'm running through the whole list, and iTunes says "sim card not supported" after every one I've chosen so far.

EDIT: scratch that, I changed the carrier settings to "auto detect" and then continued with the copying/pasting etc., now it's working!

So does this function like a factory unlock? Or does this process need to be repeated after a restore?
    Last edited by willryan42; 04-22-2012 at 11:01 AM.

Already unlocked 3 iPhones and made $30 ))

I have a 3GS 5.0.1 with BB 5.16.05 jb untethered with redsn0w running on straight talk. My phone is NOT unlocked & straight talk was able to activate mine over the phone once I have them the sim info from the sim card they mailed me. I guess the only reason an unlock wasn't required is because they use AT&T for their service. The only thing I had to get extra was tetherme in cydia from xsellize to get the mms working. It's working flawlessly.

Quote Originally Posted by JPili View Post
    Guys make sure when you're copying the IMSI, you are copying the IMSI under "SAM" and NOT "SIM".
    I mistakenly copied the IMSI SIM and not the SAM. I think it all went downhill after that for me...

Quote Originally Posted by willryan42 View Post
    Hey T-Mobile US users, what SIM ID did you choose? I'm running through the whole list, and iTunes says "sim card not supported" after every one I've chosen so far.

EDIT: scratch that, I changed the carrier settings to "auto detect" and then continued with the copying/pasting etc., now it's working!

So does this function like a factory unlock? Or does this process need to be repeated after a restore?
    Thanks bro for that little tip! No more gevey and furiousmod for me!!!

Quote Originally Posted by xero87 View Post
    I mistakenly copied the IMSI SIM and not the SAM. I think it all went downhill after that for me...
    I did the same thing a few times, no adverse effects for me.

I also have iphone 4 on 5.0.1 and baseband is 2.10.0.......Just wondering if that is the problem....The lower baseband....Should i update my phone...to 5.1...Anyone do this on 5.1 for iphone4 and did it work...Thanks

Green Apple
    Thanks

and the 3gs?

It worked fine on a 3GS on 5.01 for me, just thought I'd try it, don't need an unlock on that phone so mow back to its original SIM.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Succes- confirmed! Working for me 2

Success! Confirmed! Working here (Telenor Serbia- BB 04.10.01)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

What doesn't this unlock?

I believe it is only for iOS5+ but I could be wrong.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Ah ok thanx

Created a video tutorial for Sprint / Verizon iPhone 4S !

HOW TO: Free SAM Unlock of Sprint, Verizon iPhone 4S - YouTube

To alleviate some confusion, you DO need your original sim, OR a valid IMSI code!

Is anyone else getting Factory Activated in the "activation state" after hitting deactivate phone?

Quote Originally Posted by Serg38461 View Post
    Is anyone else getting Factory Activated in the "activation state" after hitting deactivate phone?
    See video above for clear instructions

For those struggling with this; try Auto-Detect when doing "STEP 4". I just did this on one of my phones, iPhone 4, 5.1, with 4.10 and was getting the "Wrong sim card installed", than started the steps again, but changed step 4 to "auto-detect", than it activated through iTunes. Went through the rest of the steps, and its working great!! Will try 5.1 with 4.12 later along with a 4s 5.0.1, don't see why it wouldn't work.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast