Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Get A Bulletproof iPhone 4 Case

For $600.00 I'd buy a real bullet proof vest and tuck my thin iPhone in it.
    It may not stop a 50 cal. But if you've got a trained sniper stalking you, then he/she will splode your melon from 1000 yards with a vest OR a super iPhone case...

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Looks like a brick... Gives a whole new meaning to bricking your iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by steve-z17 View Post
    Definitely a waste of time and money. Probably won't fit in your pocket, camera quality is lessened, carrying the extra weight around, etc. The cons outweigh the pros...if there are any.
    It's obviously not meant as a legitimate case...it's just a publicity or a just to do it stunt...

Quote Originally Posted by epikarus View Post
    If someone is firing a gun at you I think the least of your worries is your iphone.
    Communication to the outside world is a top priority under fire.

Quote Originally Posted by steve-z17 View Post
    Definitely a waste of time and money. Probably won't fit in your pocket, camera quality is lessened, carrying the extra weight around, etc. The cons outweigh the pros...if there are any.
    and if it could fit in your pocket, you would have the worlds biggest pocket, along with the worlds strongest pocket(s). I'm sure that damn thing weighs a ton. Thats not a phone,they made a bulletproof brick!

Quote Originally Posted by epikarus View Post
    If someone is firing a gun at you I think the least of your worries is your iphone.
    I should warn you, I have a tiny bullet proof shield the exact size of a bullet somewhere on my body......

Quote Originally Posted by AfterMercyFM View Post
    Lol at thinking a .50 could go through that tiny hole. I like your style though. Maaaaaaybe a 5.56 could squeeze in.
    LoL at you thinking it matters if the entire bullet passes through the hole. Enough would fracture and go through the hole to put a hole in your chest shredding your lungs/heart/aorta what ever is in it's path. (if carried in chest pocket) Of course it's all BS and if you're getting shot at your phone is the least of your problems as another poster put.

@suppa if you're getting 5k back you really need to restructure your deductions. No reason for you to lend that money to the Gov so they can earn money on it just to give it back to you for nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by ragecody View Post
    I should warn you, I have a tiny bullet proof shield the exact size of a bullet somewhere on my body......
    Had to LoL at this one.
    Last edited by rkswat; 04-17-2012 at 07:18 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ragecody View Post
    Oh the joys of Family Guy.

My iPhone is a Part of Me PoEtikly's Avatar
    Thanks

Why would somebody invest money into producing this? Do they really think that this will be a big hit? I guess I could see it being useful in a military situation. Although, I know when I was in the Army I really didn't want to add anymore weight to my outfit and ruck unless it was going to save my life. That 4 lbs can cause a lot of fatigue after being up for 5 days in the desert or mountains. I don't know, I find this to be an incredibly dumb investment for the manufacturer or anyone who buys it. Just my opinion.

I'd bet if you actually shot it with a .50 cal rifle the deformation and shock from the impact would ruin the phone anyway. Retarded idea any way you slice it.

Does it come in pink?

iPhone? More like MyPhone rvance's Avatar
    Thanks

Hahahaha, I just want to say this is by far the funniest topic and responses ever. Laughing so hard, I couldn't even comment. Please don't stop, lmao!!!!

Livin the iPhone Life BenderRodriguez's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa View Post
    To be honest if I still had my $5K tax refund in my safe, I'd purchase this in a heart beat. Unfortunately, that $5K has been spent already.
    For Rednecks with too much money see above

To buy a bulletproof case at a cost of $650 is just ridiculous !! Actually the case seems to me very heavy and i think i could buy a new phone at that cost.

Moreover if you need quality case just visit http://www.cellularfactory.com/mod_cas.jsp?a=310
    It is a reliable site and i usually buy mobile accessories from here.
    Last edited by Benson11; 04-22-2012 at 08:25 AM.

Why do you need that. Are you a Ninja?

Livin the iPhone Life BenderRodriguez's Avatar
    Thanks

Could this make your iPhone a hammer?

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Location unknown.
    Thanks

Hmm I could throw that at someone! What a useful piece of equipment! It's a phone and a hammer all in 1! LOL
    Great minds discuss ideas.
    Average minds discuss events.
    Small minds discuss people.

My iPhone is a Part of Me TheDirtyDiddler's Avatar
    Thanks

When the cost of a case gets so high that it's starting to outweigh the cost of the phone inside the case, then maybe you don't need a case in the first place, since you clearly have enough money to throw around on a replacement phone. Then again, this is PURELY a novelty product. Nothing more.

...On a side note, I actually think it'd be a fairly cool case if the giant black section on the back was removed and it was only the lighter aluminum part thats surrounding the phone. Still would be durable as Hell, and the form factor wouldn't be half bad.
    Last edited by TheDirtyDiddler; 04-19-2012 at 09:58 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

why is this being review on modmyi... lately some of these reviews are flat out stupid!

this review = dumb

this case = even dumber!
    Hit the thanks button if I helped in any way

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast