Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Celebrities Samuel L. Jackson and Zooey Deschanel Featured in New Apple Commercials

Thanks

Default Celebrities Samuel L. Jackson and Zooey Deschanel Featured in New Apple Commercials

There seems to be a new Apple ad campaign which incorporates some high profile celebrities such as Samuel L. Jackson and Zooey Deschanel. This comes as a change from the previous commercials as these new commercials are music-free and without narration.

In the first commercial spotted, Samuel Jackson asks Apple’s Siri virtual assistant for cooking directions, where to buy ingredients, and tells it to set timers as he makes gazpacho. The Verizon-made advertisement aired Monday on ESPN’s Sportscenter, although the large number of Apple logos throughout the video make it an “official” Apple ad. You can see the ad below:

The second commercial has Deschanel highlighting Siri as well, asking Siri about the weather, getting information on having tomato soup delivered, setting a reminder, and playing music. This ad can be seen below:

With the two commercials being released, it wouldn’t be a surprise to see more high profile celebrities making appearances in Apple commercials in the near future.

Source: The Next Web

Twitter: @AkshayMasand

iPhone? More like MyPhone Dranon's Avatar
    Thanks

Both ads show the AT&T logo at the end so I have to ask why would Verizon make iphone ads for AT&T????

My Siri is crappy compared to what you see in the commercial. Talk about "false advertisement.".

Siri/Shmiri Zoey Dachenel is HOT!!

Yup..Agreed! It is not any matter of suprise to see more high profile celebrities in Apple commercials. Rather it is easily expectable from the achievement and popularity of Apple.

Livin the iPhone Life steve-z17's Avatar
    Thanks

I love having Siri, mine works just as good as it does in the commercials and I use it everyday. I hope more celebrities join these two!
    Last edited by steve-z17; 04-17-2012 at 04:39 PM.

Pulp Fiction FTW!!!

Quote Originally Posted by redstar299 View Post
    Siri/Shmiri Zoey Dachenel is HOT!!
    + ∞

If I wrote anything else, it would get deleted.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Siri motherf*cker! Do you speak it!

Quote Originally Posted by boxxa View Post
    Siri motherf*cker! Do you speak it!
    Lol

Nice if would work everywhere not only USA. Apple should give discounted iPhone 4S for outside USA because SIRI.

iPhone? More like MyPhone law111's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Dranon
    Quote Originally Posted by Dranon View Post
    Both ads show the AT&T logo at the end so I have to ask why would Verizon make iphone ads for AT&T????
    That's a great point.
    iPhone Firmware - 4.1
    Service - AT&T
    Device - iPhone 4 BLACK 16GB

Green Apple
    Thanks

Those commercials caught me by surprise yesterday. Especially, Nick Fury . . . er, Samuel L. Jackson.