+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Review] DoubleDock - Have Up to 10 Docked Icons

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
I've been waiting for this kind of tweak but it need work still. I simulate a double dock using iconoclasm. I use shrink to set the icons to 66% then
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I've been waiting for this kind of tweak but it need work still. I simulate a double dock using iconoclasm. I use shrink to set the icons to 66% then use a modified 6 x 1 bottom layout. I'd love for this to actually be 2 dock rows that are always available. I'll be watching this tweak closely. http://db.tt/faxqomRl

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    Hmmm, I've had no issues w/ ScrollingBoard on my iPhones 4 & 4S w/ iOS 5.x. As for iPad 1 & 2, I've always had ScrollingBoard problems.
    Weird, I'm a 4th Gen iPod Touch so idk what the problem is. Maybe I'll try again. I had it working on iOS 4 but it was still a little unstable

Thanks

Feels more like a free tweak being honest or even a possible add in to infidock

iPhone? More like MyPhone djdraco's Avatar
    Thanks

Why even have pages. Jut shove every icon you have in the dock until it fills the screen. I really don't see much a use for this. What 10 applications do you need available all the time?
    "Time circuits on...flux capacitor...(gulp)...fluxing"
    Please read again I only give one warning - thanks!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by djdraco View Post
    Why even have pages. Jut shove every icon you have in the dock until it fills the screen. I really don't see much a use for this. What 10 applications do you need available all the time?
    Actually it's very convenient specifically in a car use situation.

Fumbling through pages or even folders is very bad while driving. I see idiots messing with phones and driving all the time.

Having the phone near your steering and things you use all the time at a single touch away is so much safer to switch music or use navigation.

If you see my prior post you'll see why I don't use the entire home page of icons. Because I use lockinfo home screen to also see everything at a glance in the car without having to open or switch apps.

Just because this makes no sense to some users doesn't mean many would like it. Personally I see all the animated startup things and think to myself who cares what's the point how often do you restart you phone to ever see something so useless.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    i honestly think infinidock does this in a way that seems a lot better to me

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Infinidock is still a good tweak but if I'm going to flip through pages, I'll just put my icons above the dock. I like this tweak quite a bit.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Ryaninfg's Avatar
    Thanks

Bought the tweak and soon after went back with infinidock. On account that the apps per page is cut down. Would be nice if there was two rows, but scaled te icons down a little so no space was lost on pages. Tried scaling the icons down, but still lost that fourth row.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by edoriv View Post

Fumbling through pages or even folders is very bad while driving. I see idiots messing with phones and driving all the time.
    Bro, no offense but it doesn't make you any less of an idiot just because you don't have to "flick as much" while driving. Messing with your phone while driving is dangerous and stupid imho!

People need to realize that for that "less" than a second when you have your eyes of the road another car can jump in front, or a kid run in front of your car or...... possibilities are endless. Just keep your dammm eyes on the road while vehicle is moving. Use traffic lights or stop signs if you must look at your phone, or what ever else. Sure! - I get the reply from people, all the time with "chill out bro" ... TELL THAT TO THE NEXT MAN OR LADY THAT LOST A LOVED ONE! ... OR EVEN YOUR SELF DOWN THE ROAD!

Oh BTW this tweak is fugly, pointless and very unorthodox to the iPhone... way out of place. Wouldn't install it even if ti was free!

Sorry developer, I am sure you can put your skill to better use.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12