+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Sony to Release Music Unlimited app for iOS soon

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
    Thanks

Default Sony to Release Music Unlimited app for iOS soon

Shawn Layden, the COO of the Sony Entertainment Network, recently revealed that its Music Unlimited service will be coming to iOS devices in the coming weeks. For those of you who don’t know what it is, you probably have already guessed. Sony is attempting to push its new online network (which encompasses all of its web properties) to go big this year. Essentially, the Sony Entertainment Network consists of the company’s gaming, movies, and music portfolios, which Sony is hoping to spread to as many devices as possible.

Those of you who currently have an Android smartphone or tablet and/or a PS Vita, are probably familiar with Sony’s Music Unlimited app. If you are looking for uniformity amongst your devices, than you will soon have the option of using Sony’s service to help achieve just that.

Layden says the service will be a healthy competitor to Apple’s service. Music Unlimited is going to cost $9.99 (similar to many other offerings of the same type). It currently boasts a catalog of 10 million songs that users will have the option to listen to, without ad-support. There currently is no specific date on the service’s release but it is expected to be out within a few weeks. Furthermore, it is likely that Sony will be offering a free trial when the app appears in the App Store for those who are interesting in testing the waters before hopping the bandwagon.

Source: Tech Radar

Twitter: @AkshayMasand

Thanks

I already have this on my PS3 so I wonder if I'll have to pay for it again on my iPhone been waiting for this app

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigliquid530 View Post
    I already have this on my PS3 so I wonder if I'll have to pay for it again on my iPhone been waiting for this app
    you already have it. then what's your feeling about it? i want to hear some feedback before i buy it.
    I can't stop laughing!

iPhone? More like MyPhone djdraco's Avatar
    Thanks

Is it a one time buy or a subscription?
    "Time circuits on...flux capacitor...(gulp)...fluxing"
    Please read again I only give one warning - thanks!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stevech View Post
    you already have it. then what's your feeling about it? i want to hear some feedback before i buy it.
    Honestly I have never payed for something like it I would just use pandora ect that was free I actually accidentally paid for it 2 months ago and honestly for $9.99 it's well worth it

I can't even believe I've went this long with out it, the sound quality is great and it has everything you can honestly think of

Like I said you won't be diss appointed at all also you can create you own playlist, or just download the whole album I recommend it

Hope this helped you out