Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Best Tweaks of the Week 3/12 - 3/18

Default Best Tweaks of the Week 3/12 - 3/18

Here are the best jailbreak creations for the week of March 12th until today, March 18th as per the opinion of our staff.

1. Deck - $1.99

Deck is an amazing shortcut menu tweak for iOS by iOS developer SBCoders. The tweak is meant to bring a new interface to iOS with features such as application shortcuts, system shortcuts, system toggles, and more. Deck is a great replacement for SBSettings or IntelliScreenX (if you only used it for toggles). Deck is invoked with Activator and has customizable shortcuts from the Settings application. SBCoders is currently working on some really amazing updates for Deck, which is cool since it already looks stunning – a must-have tweak in my book.

2. BatteryLevelAE - $1.00

BatteryLevelAE is a new jailbreak add-on for Siri, dependent on AssistantExtensions, by iOS developer Bilal S. Sayed Ahmad, which allows you to query Siri for how much time you have left doing certain things in iOS ranging from being idle, making calls, using the internet, and much more. It is also capable of reading your current battery percentage to you. The interface isn’t bad looking, using Apple’s stock battery icon. This tweak is better than most battery applications from the App Store and works absolutely fine with Spire on non-iPhone 4S devices.

3. SiriSports - FREE

SiriSports is a new free jailbreak add-on for Siri, based on AssistantExtensions, by iOS developer Evan Coleman. It can be used to get information about games being played for the NBA, MLB, and NHL including scores, game times, who is currently winning a game, and more. Support for more sports will be added soon. This tweak is recommended for all sport lovers with Siri capabilities including Spire.

4. Imperium - 99¢

Imperium is a new jailbreak tweak by iOS developer Akhil Tolani, which can be used to flat out replace the native iOS multitasking App Switcher. It comes with more options than the App Switcher, including system toggles, brightness and volume sliders, system shortcuts, and an application selection list for quickly launching applications. This multitasking method has appearance customizability from the preferences pane in the Settings application once installed and blows Apple’s multitasking App Switcher out of the water in functionality.

5. Hud - FREE

Hud is a new free jailbreak tweak by iOS developer iStopped. It brings up a heads-up-display whenever music changes on your iDevice and works with not only Apple’s stock Music applications, but also others like Spotify, Pandora, and Grooveshark. The heads-up-display shows the album artwork for the song, the name for the song, and the current device volume the song is playing at. It has more information than some other ‘now playing’ tweaks that alert you when music has changed and the best part is it’s free!

Stay tuned for next week's best tweaks - only on Modmyi!

Deck = Awesome App

You guys should switch to best monthly apps because I feel like those apps listed above were pretty much the only ones you posted in the reviews for this week. Some of these apps aren’t good at all. Give us the top 5 or 10 every month cause that gives us a better understanding of which tweaks are the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Cris.James View Post
    Deck = Awesome App
    I agree but the only problem i have with deck is that it cant be activated anywhere else but the springboard, which to me is a major draw back. SBSettings can be activated anywhere on the device, thats what makes it so convenient to have.

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty Manley Silberhorn View Post
    You guys should switch to best monthly apps because I feel like those apps listed above were pretty much the only ones you posted in the reviews for this week. Some of these apps aren’t good at all. Give us the top 5 or 10 every month cause that gives us a better understanding of which tweaks are the best.
    Glad to see I'm not the only one who notices this... You might as well just say here's the apps we reviewed this week as a recap.
    Last edited by Kharmashand; 03-19-2012 at 12:03 AM.

Thanks

Mmi user are never happy.. Bring back news related tweaks is demanded.. This happens and people still complain about how the staff get our news related tweaks out. I need some baby powder and a diaper... Anybody got one?
    I'm going to check out imperium(hope I spelled that right) because I am exhausted with the stock switched. Thanks for the write up, I appreciate your time!

Springround was really good i thought!

deck is outstanding! I rarely use the rest of my phone now because of it. The one upgrade I would like in it though is to be opened anywhere not just on spring board. Other then that, awesome

Thanks for the updates. Imperium looks interesting. I prefer a lot of these tweaks to the Apple stock apps.