Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Theme of The Month: Elite Pro HD iOS 5

8RV089824D517173A

thanks

does anyone know how to get rid of the lockscreen clock? i recently re-jailbroke my phone and clockhide doesnt seem to work anymore

Quote Originally Posted by SpAcEmAn SpLiFF View Post
    does anyone know how to get rid of the lockscreen clock? i recently re-jailbroke my phone and clockhide doesnt seem to work anymore
    Springtomize2

Lockscreen -> hide top bar

Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

so i've been using the EPHD2012 MS LS for over a year and i just looked around in the folders holding all the pictures in iFile. had a couple questions if yall dont mind:

1. i noticed that there are a ton of pictures for different weather patterns (cloudy, raining, etc.), but i've never seen almost any of them. If it's cloudy, i get the same picture for cloudy on my lockscreen and none of the other ones within the folder. is there a way to make the theme make full use of all the pics?
    2. do i have to use png files for the pics? will anything else work?
    3. Lastly, is there some sort of faq or readme on how to change the photos on the lockscreen? i'd like to use different background images. i found the folder in iFile that has the stock images inside, and i deleted them, and they still show up anyways.

thanks!
    Last edited by SpAcEmAn SpLiFF; 02-24-2013 at 11:35 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345