Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Review] iReminder - Reminders On Your Lock Screen

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    ....and I assume you're running the TSS Server while trying to downgrade.
    Ah! I have to say I wasn't running the TSS server! Is that essential? What is your recommendation for a downgrade attempt if you don't mind me asking!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,841 Times in 1,229 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by namwollem View Post
    Ah! I have to say I wasn't running the TSS server! Is that essential? What is your recommendation for a downgrade attempt if you don't mind me asking!
    If ur trying to save ur baseband, create a custom IPSW first. Get a clean IPSW from:
    http://www.felixbruns.de/iPod/firmware/
    to create ur custom IPSW or for regular downgrading.

Here's a couple methods to try:

1. Open TinyUmbrella
    Allow pointing to Sauriks server (first)
    Start TSS Server
    Try restoring/downgrading in iTunes

If you get a 1015 or 1013 error, download and run the current version of FixRecovery from the TinyUmbrella website and run it.

If it fails w/ anything other than a 1015 or 1013 error, then move to the next step.

2. Turn OFF pointing to Saurik's server
    Locate your Host file in your computer, open it as Administrator and delete the line:

'74.208.10.249 gs.apple.com'

Save afterwards and Reboot computer.

Open TinyUmbrella
    Start TSS Server
    Restore/downgrade w/ iOS 5.0.1

Let us know ur results!

...Keep in mind, I have not downgraded w/ iOS 5.x yet (except when it was in Beta and I was downgrading back to ios 4.x). So things might be done differently, now...
    Last edited by thazsar; 03-13-2012 at 03:16 PM.

Thanks

...Keep in mind, I have not downgraded w/ iOS 5.x yet (except when it was in Beta and I was downgrading back to ios 4.x). So things might be done differently, now...
    Thanks very much for your help - much appreciated, but it didn't work! I got a variety of iTunes errors, including 1601, 2032 (?) and 1013.

I'm not too worried, as I said, I'll try a 5.1 (tethered) jailbreak anyway, and hopefully an untethered version will come along soon - maybe even a Cydia update like Corona (fingers crossed!)
    Last edited by namwollem; 03-13-2012 at 03:57 PM. Reason: (typo!)

Thanks

Thanks very much for your help - much appreciated, but it didn't work! I got a variety of iTunes errors, including 1601, 2032 (?) and 1013.

I'm not too worried, as I said, I'll try a 5.1 (tethered) jailbreak anyway, and hopefully an untethered version will come along soon - maybe even a Cydia update like Corona (fingers crossed!)
    Now hold on! You got a 1013 error?!?! That's actually good news! It's just figuring out how to finish off the downgrade from there. I wonder if anyone else has experience w/ this yet? I'm sure somebody does....

....I just read that when u get the 1013 error, you use TinyUmbrella to kick your phone out of Recovery Mode!!!!
    Last edited by thazsar; 03-13-2012 at 06:09 PM.

Smile Iiiiiii fucnkingg did itt :)
    Those are all good remedies! Anybody know 'where' the App and/or .plist is located so it can be deleted if need be?

I don't have it installed on my phone so I don't have a clue as to it's location
    okkk it took me 7 hrs but nowww i cann tell u guys how to do it , ITSS SIMPLE :P

1. DOwnload (ifunbox)
    i-FunBox | File Manager, Browser, Explorer, Transfer Tool for iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch via USB
    2.Download (SBsettings 5.2 )
    Download SBSettings 5.2 [v5.2] With iOS 5 Support Addition | Redsnow, Redsn0w Jailbreak iOS 5.0.1 / 5.1 Untethered On iPhone 4S, iPad 3, iPad 2
    3.download (com.saurik.mobilesubstrate.deb 5.01)
    Download Mobile Substrate 0.9.3995 | Jailbreak 5.1 - 5.0.1 UnTeteherd
    1.Open IfunBox with your iphone device plug 2 the computer
    2.then your gonna see your iphone on the left top of ifunbox under that yout gonna see RAW FILE SYSTEM click there!.
    3.look for (var) folder , click there
    4.look for (root) folder , click there 2
    5.look for (media) folder , click there nowcreate a folder , NAME the folder (Cydia) <-- makee suree C its capitalll
    then after u make the folder click the Cydia folder n make another folder called AutoInstall <-- make sure A and I are with the capital! after that
    your gonna go n look for the file u download Sbsettings 5.2 and Mobilesubtrate n drag them to that folder( AutoInstall) then just close ifunbox turn off your phone turn it back on!.
    5. When its on, on top of the screen right when u see the bars signall atnt or w.e slide your finger to the right.
    6. sbsettings its gonna pop up n your gonna look for power click power , then ur gonna reboot your phone in (safe mode) click safe mode on the screen and afterr evrything and all the hrs you waste ur gonna be able to get inside your phone ))) ,thennnnn go to cydia n erase thattt stupidjfhkjdgkjdfgkj **** ))))

Quote Originally Posted by abulara View Post
    Hey guys

I have a big issue after enabling the ireminder
    I have a pass code on my iPhone 4s and I can't unlock it
    Coz I can't press the numbers from 1-6
    Ur advice pls ASAP is there any way to deactivate the ireminder manually
    Thank u guys
    okkk it took me 7 hrs but nowww i cann tell u guys how to do it , ITSS SIMPLE :P

1. DOwnload (ifunbox)
    i-FunBox | File Manager, Browser, Explorer, Transfer Tool for iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch via USB
    2.Download (SBsettings 5.2 )
    Download SBSettings 5.2 [v5.2] With iOS 5 Support Addition | Redsnow, Redsn0w Jailbreak iOS 5.0.1 / 5.1 Untethered On iPhone 4S, iPad 3, iPad 2
    3.download (com.saurik.mobilesubstrate.deb 5.01)
    Download Mobile Substrate 0.9.3995 | Jailbreak 5.1 - 5.0.1 UnTeteherd
    1.Open IfunBox with your iphone device plug 2 the computer
    2.then your gonna see your iphone on the left top of ifunbox under that yout gonna see RAW FILE SYSTEM click there!.
    3.look for (var) folder , click there
    4.look for (root) folder , click there 2
    5.look for (media) folder , click there nowcreate a folder , NAME the folder (Cydia) <-- makee suree C its capitalll
    then after u make the folder click the Cydia folder n make another folder called AutoInstall <-- make sure A and I are with the capital! after that
    your gonna go n look for the file u download Sbsettings 5.2 and Mobilesubtrate n drag them to that folder( AutoInstall) then just close ifunbox turn off your phone turn it back on!.
    5. When its on, on top of the screen right when u see the bars signall atnt or w.e slide your finger to the right.
    6. sbsettings its gonna pop up n your gonna look for power click power , then ur gonna reboot your phone in (safe mode) click safe mode on the screen and afterr evrything and all the hrs you waste ur gonna be able to get inside your phone ))) ,thennnnn go to cydia n erase thattt stupidjfhkjdgkjdfgkj **** ))))
    Last edited by sito47; 03-13-2012 at 08:51 PM.

Thanks

I'm not sure if you need to download the other stuff but reinstalling SBSettings manually makes sense!

Easier way:
    -Create 2 folders on your desktop-
    Cydia and AutoInstall
    *pay attention to capitalization
    -Download that SBSettings .deb
    -Place the SBSettings.deb in AutoInstall folder
    -Place AutoInstall in Cydia folder

Download iExplorer
    http://www.macroplant.com/iexplorer/

-Connect phone and open iExplorer
    -Navigate to:
    private/var/root/Media
    -Drag the Cydia folder into the Media folder
    -Reboot phone

-Swipe status bar as per instructions above
    -Enter Safe Mode

[QUOTE=thazsar;6448237]I'm not sure if you need to download the other stuff but reinstalling SBSettings manually makes sense!

yes u are gonna need to install both that would make the safemode work if not yes sbsetting its gonna be there but ur not gonna be able to Swipe status bar as per instructions above untill u install the ''com.saurik.mobilesubstrate.deb''
    How To: Manually Enable SAFE Mode on an iPhone *

n i recommend to use ifunbox instead of iexplorer
    i couldn't find the var/root/ folders with iexplorer
    Last edited by sito47; 03-13-2012 at 11:13 PM.

Thanks

[QUOTE=sito47;6448255]
    I'm not sure if you need to download the other stuff but reinstalling SBSettings manually makes sense!

yes u are gonna need to install both that would make the safemode work if not yes sbsetting its gonna be there but ur not gonna be able to Swipe status bar as per instructions above untill u install the ''com.saurik.mobilesubstrate.deb''
    How To: Manually Enable SAFE Mode on an iPhone *

n i recommend to use ifunbox instead of iexplorer
    i couldn't find the var/root/ folders with iexplorer
    I gotcha! I assumed that MobSub was still installed so all that someone would need is to to be able to access SBSettings via its default Activator setting (swipe status bar).

In iExplorer, you go to 'private' first. This is the actual location of 'var' but, by default, they've made 'var' quicker to get to (for some reason) on other File Directory Access programs.
    Last edited by thazsar; 03-14-2012 at 07:36 AM.

Thanks

....I just read that when u get the 1013 error, you use TinyUmbrella to kick your phone out of Recovery Mode!!!!
    My mistake, it was not a 1013 error, it was 1603. All errors occur before anything actually happens to the phone. No recovery or restore process actually takes place, just lots of "Waiting for iPhone...." type messages! So have been unsuccessful so far in downgrading, and am unsure about the tethered JB for 5.1..... After reading tweets between i0n1c and pod2g, it might not be too long for untethered - fingers crossed!

Thanks

My mistake, it was not a 1013 error, it was 1603. All errors occur before anything actually happens to the phone. No recovery or restore process actually takes place, just lots of "Waiting for iPhone...." type messages! So have been unsuccessful so far in downgrading, and am unsure about the tethered JB for 5.1..... After reading tweets between i0n1c and pod2g, it might not be too long for untethered - fingers crossed!
    Very true! It'd be sweet if ionic's exploit works on the new iPad as well! I guess we'll find out tomorrow 'if' his iPad ever arrives from the Hermes shipping company! LOL!

Fingers crossed!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12