+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Benchmarks Show iOS 5 Beats Android at Rendering HTML5

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Who gives a rats *** what the benchmark is for rendering HTML 5. These people that do these irrelevant to real life tests are purposely trying to stir the who
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,856 Times in 884 Posts

Who gives a rats *** what the benchmark is for rendering HTML 5. These people that do these irrelevant to real life tests are purposely trying to stir the who is better than who pot.

Use what you like and that's it. iOS is Better than android in Some areas and android is better than iOS in some areas.

I personally like iOS better and enjoy knowing that there isn't 7 companies making products for my iOS constantly trying one up each other with hardware and different proprietary software.

My iPhone 4s will get every update apple has to offer for many years and I can only afford one phone a year not 4-6 with how many new android phones come out.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

well duuuuuh

I want to hear the Android people's take on this. "Uh speed isn't everything.. We're still better"

iPad 2 is a year old and KING of the market. And the only thing that will dethrone the KING is the arrival of the iPad 3/HD.

Maybe by the release of the iPad 4, Android can compete with the iPad 2!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ssfirme View Post
    apple suck though. Siri is the only good thing it has.
    I understand and fully support a range of opinions, and i'm glad you don't ban fans of other platforms on site. However, there should be a line drawn, and this guy (i use that term loose) already stepped over it.
    My iPhone 4 Mod Flickr Stream: http://www.flickr.com/photos/54754025@N07/

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JesseDegenerate View Post
    I understand and fully support a range of opinions, and i'm glad you don't ban fans of other platforms on site. However, there should be a line drawn, and this guy (i use that term loose) already stepped over it.
    lol for real. If you dont like apple then why are you on a site that is modmy"i" not modmy"android" ... then everyone gets mad at people on this site about favoring iPhone calling us all "fan boys". So what if i am a fan of the products i purchase, obviously these people are android "fan boys" that have nothing better in life to do than go to apple forums and troll.. lol

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    if you're a fan of apple products it doesn't make you a fanboy. a fanboy is someone that only loves apple products(or their product of choice), and thinks everything else sucks because it's not an apple product. I keep trying android phones in hopes they fixed the lag, the smoothness and the glitchyness but I haven't found one that has. In my opinion they're not as smooth and consistent ie. sometimes the screen bounces and sometimes it doesn't. iOS 5 has been horrible for me so far. even before I jailbroke, my phone would do glitchy things. I didn't like the size of the 4.5" Android screens because the phone felt clumsy and I couldn't text with one hand. Android Sucks but Apple is catching up. That could all change with the next iPhone or the next iOS. P.S Sprint is sooooo slow.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tedomcmillan View Post
    if you're a fan of apple products it doesn't make you a fanboy. a fanboy is someone that only loves apple products(or their product of choice), and thinks everything else sucks because it's not an apple product. I keep trying android phones in hopes they fixed the lag, the smoothness and the glitchyness but I haven't found one that has. In my opinion they're not as smooth and consistent ie. sometimes the screen bounces and sometimes it doesn't. iOS 5 has been horrible for me so far. even before I jailbroke, my phone would do glitchy things. I didn't like the size of the 4.5" Android screens because the phone felt clumsy and I couldn't text with one hand. Android Sucks but Apple is catching up. That could all change with the next iPhone or the next iOS. P.S Sprint is sooooo slow.
    i agree and disagree. Yes people that talk bad about products they have no hands on use with just because its not apple, its just plain ignorance (and i would imagine there the same way with other things in life as well). As far as iOS5 on my 4s it couldn't be faster IMHO. its so smooth and never glitches or hesitates on animation/scrolling.

as far as andiod sucks but apple is catching up. Personally i think its android trying to catch up lol.. Apple simply doesn't just put every feature known to man that everyone wants just because. They listen and implement when its perfected, that way it runs smooth. Thats at least how i feel about it.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

I do not see what version of OS they used, and using a Kindle as a representative of Android tablet? Can this be any more biased?
    How about using a more powerful Android tablet instead of a cut down android tablet intended to be used more as a reader.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Happy363 View Post
    Apple just purchased one of the biggest flash companies in the world!!! I don't think it's over yet!!
    Haha Flash memory duh?! Please tell me you weren't serious about this and I will take it back...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    What everyone forgets is that this is a 25 year old excuse for fanboys of apple.
    Apple makes good products, i will agree, but they are not given to us by g-d so stop idolizing.
    Since dawn of apple every fanboy screamed how apple os is better than windows, yet never wanted to admit that apple only develops for one hardware profile wich they control. Windows and now android has to run on a multitude of devices. it can not be a valid
    argument when using one phone that is running android with crappy performance to say android sux. If you take in account how well android does across multiple hardware... Well I'd say that's better performance.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by subywrex View Post
    My iPhone 4s will get every update apple has to offer for many years and I can only afford one phone a year not 4-6 with how many new android phones come out.

Actually Apple stop releasing new iOS for older gen iPhones after about 2 years after its introduction, basically when contracts up get a new phone. And every year the iOS has more and more glitches. My iPhone 4 have problem with proximity sensor issue after I upgraded to 5.0.1, my apps crashes more often with 5.0.1 than when it was 4.3.3...
    You do not need to get 4~6 new Android phones every year, nobody gets a new phone every 2~3 months.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by awesomeo4000 View Post
    i have android and ios devices and i can't even stand to use ios anymore, android just feels nicer to use to me
    Trader.... >:/
    Sent from my iPhone 4.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Happy363 View Post
    Apple just purchased one of the biggest flash companies in the world!!! I don't think it's over yet!!
    No they didn't! Do you even know what your talking about?

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12