+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: More Evidence Apple Could Introduce the iPadHD Not the iPad 3

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
I'm going to sign up for a message board for a product that I have no interest in and spend years posting hundreds of comments about how stupid it is.
    My iPhone is a Part of Me TheDirtyDiddler's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm going to sign up for a message board for a product that I have no interest in and spend years posting hundreds of comments about how stupid it is. That's far less lame...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by *T* View Post
    BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

on a serious note: who cares? No one likes the iPad anyway, unless your a teenager and you need to sync your monthly cycle with iCal lol.
    yea no one likes the ipad, thats why millions and millions of them are sold

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NakedFaerie View Post
    So its the iPad 2S.
    I know Apple are stupid and this just proves it again.
    Its the 3rd generation of iPad but they cant count. They don't know how to go from 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. Look at the iPhone. It went from iPhone to iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S then the next one will be iPhone 5. I would believe that will be the 6th iPhone model and where is iPhone 2?
    I know right? SOOOO stupid considering they're worth approx. $497 Billion. Sheeeesh luckily they prove it by numbering the products they make whatever way they want. Certainly costing them so much money.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDirtyDiddler View Post
    I'm going to sign up for a message board for a product that I have no interest in and spend years posting hundreds of comments about how stupid it is. That's far less lame...
    Well said

iPhone? More like MyPhone DaLsim's Avatar
    Thanks

Who gonna B the first 1 to buy the ipad hd and call it the ipad 3, When they no it's ipad2S???

iPhone? More like MyPhone waroftyr's Avatar
    Thanks

what if its the iPad 3D ...... MIND=BLOWN

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

This article was originally published in forum thread: More Evidence Appel Could Introduce the iPadHD Not the iPad 3 started by Phillip Swanson View original post
    Still says "Appel" there

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,056 Times in 1,696 Posts

Best Buy in NY already has inventory ,just waiting for the green light.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xNEOxGENESISx View Post
    Appel
    lol.

well, I don't really care about the name, wither it's iPad3 or iPadHD.
    As long as there's a good upgrade in the hardware and upcoming softwares, I'm happy with whatever they call it.
    I like how you laughed about the misspelling of Apple and then went on to promptly misspell whether. Hahahahahaha. It's just so damn funny.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by waroftyr View Post
    what if its the iPad 3D ...... MIND=BLOWN
    Haha yes!! That would be awesome!

Green Apple
    Thanks

So its the iPad 2S.
    Its the 3rd generation of iPad but they cant count. They don't know how to go from 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. Look at the iPhone. It went from iPhone to iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S then the next one will be iPhone 5. I would believe that will be the 6th iPhone model and where is iPhone 2?
    "I know Apple are..."

My iPhone is a Part of Me PoEtikly's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DubbaCTrumpetMSU View Post
    Don't be such a damn troll. If this gets you worked up enough to comment in a forum, you need to get out more. I'm only replying to you because I'm waiting for my dinner to finish cooking, and your comment was the most recent one...If you aren't smart enough to decode the names and WHY they are named that(if you can't figure out the 4 to 4S thing, for example), you aren't smart enough to be here. Go away.
    +1

Thanks

So its the iPad 2S.
    Exactly. Apple should hire you as a consultant, because what they're doing isn't working. They clearly have no clue how to run a business.

iPhone? More like MyPhone law111's Avatar
    Thanks

but now they fixed it and now YOU look like an idiot hahahah kidding just messing

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default What a dumba$$
    Quote Originally Posted by *T* View Post
    BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

on a serious note: who cares? No one likes the iPad anyway, unless your a teenager and you need to sync your monthly cycle with iCal lol.
    LOL...yeah I would like to pinch & zoom all the time cause I'm using such a small screen. I'm a grown ***** man, I use my iPad's everyday, obviously I do graphics...try doing that on an 3.5'' iPhone screen compared to 9.7'' iPad screen. Or if you use any kind of apps 9/10 times it's more natural & intuitive to use an iPad, I'm guessing your one of those people that don't own one...or just don't know how to use it.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    dont you all know that its going to have a hologram projector? stop complaing about the name

Thanks

I bet it'll have a physical keyboard too. And it'll be that new one that they recently had a story on here about with the super short keystrokes... And an sd card slot... And a USB port!
    Is anyone ever right about the name? How many names were put there before the original iPads release? Less than 24 hours now, let's just wait patiently and see

Green Apple
    Thanks

A rose by any other name is still a rose...

I couldn't care less if it was called "iPad Shitface 10" So long as it has the retina display I'm gonna buy one. Naming doesn't put me off a product the product puts me of the product.

get a grip its just a name. It not like your gonna be at home and say "Hey let me pick up my iPadHD" or say to your friends "Hey Look at my iPadHD" it will still just be known as the iPad.

Relax. You don't have enough to worry about.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chase Hainey View Post
    Oh noes! Regardless, my original iPad is feeling rather outdated. It is going to be a great gift to my girlfriend, and time for me to upgrade.
    Wow, what a generous gift!! Only 2+ years and 2 models outdated!! I'm sure she'll love an old used iPad much more than a better, faster, prettier (graphics) model.

Why not sell it and get you both the new model?? iPad 1G worth significantly more if SHSH are all saved and can be jailbroken.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12