Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 43

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: AIRE Mask: For Charging Your iPhone While You Breathe

  1. #21
    Man that looks like the SUB-ZERO mask dude was wearing in Mortal Combat.

  2. #22
    From the creators of I Haz cheeseburger franchise comes the new iHAZmask. The first accessory for the iOS line of products that fully integrates with the iHAZ app suite.

    Apps include iHAZsmelled and iHAZsaid.

    iHAZtasted will be released at a later date.

  3. #23
    Livin the iPhone Life BenderRodriguez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    The Future
    Posts
    2,139
    Thanks
    108
    Thanked 239 Times in 197 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Imrac View Post
    the first step to becoming a storm trooper!
    ++1

  4. #24
    Imagine up dear hunting/camping it's snowing no sun/and or night time your iPad is dead! "Oh poop buck, my iPads dead." "no problem Billie joe, I have a sub-zero!" (sub-zero my new product name for this)

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by gcastro723 View Post
    Just gotta paint this thing yellow, and i'll be able to scream out GET OVER HERE without looking like a total nutcase!
    Or paint it black and walking around saying "Hello, Clarice" to random women...

  6. #26
    What's next underwear that you can fart in and charge your phone ???

  7. #27
    My iPhone is a Part of Me luvmytj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    686
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 71 Times in 57 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by djrobstephens View Post
    Man that looks like the SUB-ZERO mask dude was wearing in Mortal Combat.

    Check me out... I'm charging my iPhone dude!


  8. #28
    this might obstruct my breathing which is already a problem with my mild case of sleep apena :/

  9. #29
    What's Jailbreak? tcschrader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Camanche, IA
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Breathtaking ......

  10. #30
    iPhone? More like MyPhone badass1469's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    199
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 27 Times in 15 Posts

    looks like sub zero lol

  11. #31
    Wouldnt this thing be more restrictive on the breathing when running? Also why is that guy using it when he is just at home. Plug it in.

  12. #32
    iPhone? More like MyPhone badass1469's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    199
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 27 Times in 15 Posts

    i can wear my kinetic watch and this at same time while i masturbate and kill 3 birds with on stone lol

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Cer0 View Post
    Wouldnt this thing be more restrictive on the breathing when running? Also why is that guy using it when he is just at home. Plug it in.
    Yes. There is no such thing as free energy. It will take proportionally more effort to breathe. I remember reading about some fibers that could be used in your bloodstream to power very low current devices and the article called in "free energy." No, it simply makes your heart work harder, which may be a bad thing if you already have heart problems (example was a pacemaker). Anyway, the article said it was to save power, but it will actually cause you to expend more energy which must be restored by eating, so only use if you are going on a diet or else you aren't saving energy.

  14. #34
    Livin the iPhone Life BenderRodriguez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    The Future
    Posts
    2,139
    Thanks
    108
    Thanked 239 Times in 197 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by CZroe View Post
    Yes. There is no such thing as free energy. It will take proportionally more effort to breathe. I remember reading about some fibers that could be used in your bloodstream to power very low current devices and the article called in "free energy." No, it simply makes your heart work harder, which may be a bad thing if you already have heart problems (example was a pacemaker). Anyway, the article said it was to save power, but it will actually cause you to expend more energy which must be restored by eating, so only use if you are going on a diet or else you aren't saving energy.
    U forget about THE SUN

  15. #35
    That + a hoodie & you can become classic Smoke :P

  16. #36
    So that's why Scorpion & Sub Zero wore those?!? They just wanted to have a charged phone to call home and brag about their latest fatality! lol Apparently there aren't any electrical outlets in the Outworld... Ha.

  17. #37
    Livin the iPhone Life BenderRodriguez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    The Future
    Posts
    2,139
    Thanks
    108
    Thanked 239 Times in 197 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Breezy215 View Post
    So that's why Scorpion & Sub Zero wore those?!? They just wanted to have a charged phone to call home and brag about their latest fatality! lol Apparently there aren't any electrical outlets in the Outworld... Ha.
    U forgot Darth Vader bro

  18. #38
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    San Gabriel, California, United States
    Posts
    46
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Why am I thinking of images of "Bane" from "The Dark Knight Rises" trailers?

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by badass1469 View Post
    i can wear my kinetic watch and this at same time while i masturbate and kill 3 birds with on stone lol
    ROTFLMFAO!!

    Comment Of The Year!

  20. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by javiert30 View Post
    is that subzero in the picture?

    I will buy one.
    1+
    lmao





Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •