Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Compilation of all iPhone TV Advertisements Since Release

Thanks

Default Compilation of all iPhone TV Advertisements Since Release

The folks over at Adweek have compiled all 84 iPhone TV advertisements that have been released to date into one feature! The ads which were created by TBWA with the first of the series broadcast during the Academy Awards broadcast in 2008. The first ad was a teaser for the iPhone which was released in June of 2007 with most of the spots focusing on the capabilities of the iPhone as it evolved over the years.

Itís pretty interesting to see how the technology that the iPhone comes with has changed and what a long way it has come. Not surprisingly, Apple has managed to stay on point with the message since the start. The first ads showcased the abilities of the iPhone and really pointed out how different it was from the other phones it was competing with at the time with the second series of advertisements in October of 2007 showcasing how the iPhone had impacted their lives (something we still see in todayís ads).

For those of you who have some time on your hands, take a look at the 30-second ads (in the source link below) which are fun to watch and will help many of you catch up on the history of the iPhone or help you reminisce about your past iPhone(s).

Source: Adweek

Twitter: @AkshayMasand

My iPhone is a Part of Me hitman10's Avatar
    Thanks

I think apple should have kept the metal back case and not switched to the plastic then to glass. If everything else is aluminum then why isnt the iphone? I think the 1st iphone looks great, better then the 3g and 3gs.

Always fun to see where things came from and how they are now! Just imagine what it will be like in 5 years from now.

Quote Originally Posted by hitman10 View Post
    I think apple should have kept the metal back case and not switched to the plastic then to glass. If everything else is aluminum then why isnt the iphone? I think the 1st iphone looks great, better then the 3g and 3gs.
    The problem with them metal was how slick it was though. The 3g/3gs was much more comfortable holding it in your hand. Then they kind of went backwards with the iPhone4 design even though i think its the sexiest one of them all.

Livin the iPhone Life steve-z17's Avatar
    Thanks

It's fun to look back on all those commercials, even in the past few years we've come a lot further from where it all started. In a few more years we'll be saying the same thing.

Livin the iPhone Life BenderRodriguez's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kotin6006 View Post
    The problem with them metal was how slick it was though. The 3g/3gs was much more comfortable holding it in your hand. Then they kind of went backwards with the iPhone4 design even though i think its the sexiest one of them all.
    I think they also did it for better signal in the iphone with the introduction of 3G network to the iphone, with a metal back signal strength would drop

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

Reception issues/qoeeiwa. This topic has been beat to death, by the way.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

Where can I see those commercials?