+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [GIVEAWAY] Twook: Easy Social Networking Now With Feeds

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
    MMi Staff Writer Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
    Thanks

Default [GIVEAWAY] Twook: Easy Social Networking Now With Feeds

Twook is a handy social networking manager that can be used to post statuses, pictures, and links on multiple social networking sites. It’s a manager, not an integrator – this means that you cannot use twook as a medium for mass-posting on every site at once, however you can use it as a single application instead of needing to have an application installed for each social networking site. With the way that twook is handled, you can mass-post a message, however you will have to tap on the post button for each site to get your message up on every social networking site – on the bright side, you won't need to re-type the message over and over to get it on each social networking site. The developer shares with us that a post-to-all function is in the works.

The recent update for twook (4.0) has brought a feature to the social networking manager application realm that has been massively demanded – the capability to see your feeds from within the manager itself. This is a feature that What’s Going Down?, which we reviewed earlier fails to provide.

Twook supports Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr for posting statuses and pictures. It also supports Read it Later, Google Reader, Instapaper, and Pinboard for sharing URL’s with people. This is especially useful if you want to bookmark something online to read it later.

The user interface of twook is tremendously clean – there is no clutter, excellent use of white space, and great design concept involved in it. Heck, it even has a beautiful icon that looks great on retina displays. The simplicity of navigating through the application gives it that zing that all good applications have. What’s more is that the functionality of twook is extensive, but thanks to the great design, you would think it did less.

The spotlight of version 4.0 of twook has to do with being able to see your social networking feeds. The feeds all look native – just as you would expect them to look in the social networking applications themselves. This includes the composition and notification buttons. There is no bulky look to them; no custom appearances. It just looks right. This gives twook some awesome morale in this department.

Twook is an excellently designed social networking manager, which has obviously had a lot of thought put into its development. Normally, it would set you back 99 to grab a copy of twook, however if you want to snag a copy for free then you can take part in our giveaway. The developer behind twook just so happens to be the renowned jailbreak developer coffeejay and he has offered to let us give away some copies. We will be giving away FIVE to the lucky readers of ModMyi!

Get the most points in the widget below, and we'll pick a winner from the results in a couple of days! NOTE: You still need to comment below with your thoughts about twook!

If you choose to buy twook, you can snag it from the App Store via this link.

Sources: coffeejay
    Last edited by Kyle Matthews; 02-22-2012 at 10:49 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

please!!

Thanks

i couldnt wait so i had to buy it. ;x

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Do want!

Thanks

All it TWOOK was 1 second and I fell in love!!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

great!

Thanks
    Good to try it looks nice

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I want please

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I love this tweak. I like how you can post to Facebook. I've never won one of this Giveaway. So I really like the function of the app, I enjoy the UI and all the different functions of posts. If I win I'll give you as much feedback as possible and I'll give you any advice on how to make the app as best as it can
    Last edited by Supermario20; 02-22-2012 at 09:31 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Supermario20 View Post
    I love this tweak. I like how you can post to Facebook. I've never won one of this Giveaway. So I really like the function of the tweak, I enjoy the UI and all the different functions of posts. If I win I'll give you as much feedback as possible and I'll give you any advice on how to make the tweak as best as it can be.

Cydia Account #: 1237512
    Lol this is not a jailbreak tweak. This is an App Store application. Cydia account number is irrelevant here.

Thanks

Me wants

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

nice looking app

Thanks

Nice!

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Really nice app -- and no jailbreak required!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

How do you redeem if you won?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Supermario20 View Post
    How do you redeem if you won?
    Just plug the promo code into the spot in iTunes where you paste in your iTunes gift card codes.