Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [GIVEAWAY] Graviboard 2 Released With iOS 5 Support

Hybrid View

Default [GIVEAWAY] Graviboard 2 Released With iOS 5 Support

Graviboard is a classic jailbreak tweak by iOS developer Conrad Kramer that adds physics to your iDevice’s home screen. Graviboard has been awaiting iOS 5-compatibility for some time now being that it only worked on iOS 4. It adds physics by providing you with the illusion that gravity can affect your home-screen’s icon placement. With today’s release of Graviboard 2, you can now experience these remarkable effects on your iOS 5 devices just as you had missed them from your older devices.

As the screenshot above shows, the icons are all over the place. The effects of Graviboard only work when you toggle Graviboard on with an Activator action. After that, the motion kicks in and you can stop all of Graviboard’s effects by simply pressing the home button and the home screen icons will neatly re-appear in their proper order and positions in a very pleasantly animated way. The preferences for Graviboard are also extensive:

The preferences encompass being able to select an Activator action for invoking Graviboard, the ability to automatically enable Graviboard, the ability to launch applications while Graviboard is making your icons move around in 3-D space, and the ability to swipe through your home screen pages even while the icons are moving around. The include dock option which we used to be able to take advantage of in iOS 4 seems to be grayed out and inoperative whenever you have allow page swiping enabled.

In the simulation settings of the Graviboard preferences, you can adjust the effect of gravity, bounciness, and friction using the sliders provided to you. The gravity slider will make the application icons appear either heavier or lighter. The bounciness slider will make the application icons bounce either further or shorter. Then finally, the friction slider will make the applications icons either slide easily past each other or make it more difficult for them to slide around. The last preference pane has to do with how your application icons react to your finger when you toss them around.

Graviboard 2 doesn’t feel too much different from the original Graviboard, however it doesn’t have the HUD (heads up display) anymore and you cannot include the dock icons in the jumble like we used to be able to while paging. Graviboard 2 has been almost a complete re-write for the application and we are very excited to see it progress to another iOS milestone. It's a very fun application. If you want to win a copy (a $2.99 value), follow the directions below. Conrad was nice enough to let us give away FIVE copies of Graviboard 2!

We're trying a new method for giveaways: get the most points in the widget below, and we'll pick a winner from the results in a couple of days! NOTE: You still need to comment below with your thoughts about Graviboard 2!

Name: Graviboard
    Price: $2.99
    Version: 2.0-1
    Repo: BigBoss
    Developer: Conrad Kramer
    Editor's Rating: / 4.5/5

Sources: Conrad Kramer
    Last edited by Anthony Bouchard; 02-20-2012 at 09:09 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

cool...nevr heard of this app

Triple posted due to lag. Removing.
    Last edited by Beoahn; 02-20-2012 at 09:19 PM.

Graviboard looks awesome. I would love to have it. It's an awesome tweak for showing off your device to your friends.

In Cydia its $2.99 not .99 like you listed above.
    MacBook Pro i7
    Dell XPS

What a PERFECT! I've always wanted this tweak ever since I saw a friend play with it. Well, it was more of a "meh" before, but now, especially that demonstration with the iPad, it just looks STUNNING.

I have no idea how the new giveaway works, but I sure do hope I get it. My cydia store # is 2847502!
    Last edited by Beoahn; 02-20-2012 at 09:20 PM.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

hope i win

I would love this app so that I can mess mine up and show people and get a kick out of it also.

Your mom has "spirit" but I used my "pwnage tool" on her all night long and "ultrasn0wed" all over her. haha

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Is it just me, but I can't find a Graviboard 2. I see the original, with iOS 5 support but it's priced at $2.99.

Quote Originally Posted by AfterMercyFM View Post
    Is it just me, but I can't find a Graviboard 2. I see the original, with iOS 5 support but it's priced at $2.99.
    Graviboard is now Graviboard 2. If you look at the version the tag says 2.0-1.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Liveitlive's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrioles33 View Post
    In Cydia its $2.99 not .99 like you listed above.
    ... It says 2.99 above.

Triple posted due to lag. Removing.
    Last edited by Beoahn; 02-20-2012 at 09:19 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Bouchard View Post
    Graviboard is now Graviboard 2. If you look at the version the tag says 2.0-1.
    Thanks for clarifying. I felt a little retarded. I'll buy it and check it out. Even though most tweaks I buy I don't use. But it's cool to check out on my own device.

Finally graviboard for ios 5+!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    always thought this tweak looked interesting

pretty cool app. i want one

It was pretty great when it first came out. New aspect to entertaining yourself while your bored, but this pushed it to the next level and made it more entertaining. Not to mention that its an eye catcher when you let your friends use your phone or ipad and then all of a sudden your icons fall. Pretty hilarious to see their facial expression.

Woah looks cool! Would love to win a copy Btw this is an interesting new system of earning points just to enter.. Does this mean whoever remembers to keep adding points everyday they will win? I feel random drawings are just plain out the fair way of doing things. But hey, I didn't write this article

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Graviboard graviboard! would love to win this!!!!!

Just throws me into safe mode, I guess their are compatibility issues with ios 5+

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast