+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Review] Bulletin - Get Notification Center On the Lock Screen

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Glad you enjoy it. I didn't. And I have no use for it now. That's why there's so many different people and options. We're not all the same. My iPhone
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Glad you enjoy it. I didn't. And I have no use for it now. That's why there's so many different people and options. We're not all the same. My iPhone hates it. Yours loves it. All is well.

MMi Staff Writer Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,055 Times in 773 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ianblondeau View Post
    Glad you enjoy it. I didn't. And I have no use for it now. That's why there's so many different people and options. We're not all the same. My iPhone hates it. Yours loves it. All is well.
    Cool.

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AKCHRIS View Post
    I still see IntellaScreenX as the Best out there..unless they can make one with Less Features but keep some of the Major stuff but say for......$4.99 or....$3.99
    Agreed. This tweak is much cheaper though. If all you want is notification center at the lockscreen, this is a good deal for a buck.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

i had Intellescreen X and didnt care for it, nor need all the features so this is perfect.

i also emailed the developer suggesting he update it with being able to press the home button to close the NC on the lockscreen, and and a few hours later there was an update in cydia including that feature!

Green Apple
    Thanks

I have to add my 2 cents as well. ISX is pretty and a nice idea but it would always lock my email up if I were to either dismiss or delete an email from ISX. I would wonder why my emails weren't coming in, so I'd go open the email app and it would just set there, then finally just close. I'd have to go to the task switcher, close the mail app, then re-open and all of a sudden a flood of 20+ emails would come in. I just did a clean restore and re-jailbreak, so I'm going to give it another go. Hopefully it was just a simple conflict with another tweak I had installed.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ianblondeau View Post
    ...With all the tweaks for notification center, all you need is to be able to have it on the lock screen and ISx is pretty much useless for me.
    Agreed. Besides, ISx has no option to enable/disable NC, so it's kind of redundant. I realized now that $?? for ISx only for iTicker and settings toggles that we can get from SBSettings ,Omni Stat, twitter, facebook, mail widget and so on. Talking about crash and bugs, in fact, the developer himself did so many updates/upgrades in just about 3 months.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    does not work when charging, or with omnistat for NC. Please update. Runs smooth also rather then blurriedNC.

But enjoy it greatly. TY

Thanks

I am having trouble getting Bulletin to work at all. I have resprang and rebooted several times, though my lockscreen just stays looking the same.. Stock - like I just bought the phone with the standard Slide to unlock and time, with my wallpaper.

I have LockSliderz installed, but it's disabled, so I am not sure if any conflicting there. It just won't show. Like it's not installed at all.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

okay i like this tweak... i have it installed and i have android lockscreen installed as well... the problem is when i click the notification from the lockscreen, it bypass my lock without me entering the pattern.. so its quite unsafe.... please fix

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Am I missing something? I can't enable Bluetooth when accessing from lock screen with omnistat.

Can you fix please!
    Last edited by ca3sar; 02-26-2012 at 05:00 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Any fix on this yet?

Thanks

app Lockinfo is more comfortable for me

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12