Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Samsung's Super Bowl Ad Takes Another Jab at Apple

Quote Originally Posted by TheDirtyDiddler View Post
    It's not that hard to jailbreak. An iPhone with Cydia cannot even be touched, and that's hard to argue. Who cares what something is like out of the box?
    I agree that the best phone right now is probably a jailbroken 4S, but sadly it IS getting harder to develop jailbreaks. Out-of-the-box might be all you get with the iPhone 5 - and if so, the Galaxy S3 would be a serious contender.

Its a great ad. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by CCNPJediHacker View Post
    Fairy is a very apt name for you, maybe fairyid**t would have rounded it off better.

I left apple after the 3G and bought nearly every flagship android device after that right up to the SGS2. The SGS2 is a pile of garbage, the screens have lots of problems with piss yellow calibrations and I went through 5 until I got one with a normal screen. I wished I had never left apple for two years as all I had was grief with unstable roms and real 3rd rate apps. Upon release of the 4s and iOS 5 I knew it was time to return, and I have been buzzing ever since. And now with iCloud and iTunes mate it really does rule. I hope android can respond as competition breeds innovation, but apple have well and truly taken a big leap ahead. Also ICS is a regression and definitely not a progression for android smartphones, it only looks and feels good on tablets really.
    Typical Apple Sheep is typical.

Ok just my opinion but this ad was stupid!! I guess no one really pays any attention to there ad's that they had to go all out and add so much nonsense... And also at the end of the ad the guy sitting down with the Mac. Was it just me or did he resemble Saurik a bit?? Is Samsung also trying to bash on are Cydia GOD??

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Venom1234 View Post
    This response from both sides is growing more cowardly by the second.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Painkiller006's Avatar
    Thanks

For those that think it's just a pen, looks like it can be useful.

My iPhone is a Part of Me TheDirtyDiddler's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Venom1234 View Post
    At least he backs up his statements with actual facts and reasons. You should try that once in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Painkiller006 View Post
    For those that think it's just a pen, looks like it can be useful.
    Sorry but I think that video makes it look MORE unattractive. I wouldn't want a a phone that big but to each his own. I do believe it's time for apple to move to a 4" screen.
    Last edited by rkswat; 02-06-2012 at 08:33 PM.

Laughed at the guy at the end.... "Well that was over the top"... Best part.

iPhone? More like MyPhone sTrAnGe mOdS's Avatar
    Thanks

Keep trying, Samsung. Keep trying. Lol.

8GB iPod Touch 1G: 1.1.1 > 1.1.2 > 1.2 > 2.0 > 2.0.1 > 2.1 > 2.2 > 2.2.1 > 3.0 > 3.0.1 GM RedSn0wed
    16GB iPhone 3G > Sold $375 > iPhone 4: 4.2.8 > 5.0
    32GB iPad: 3.2 > 3.2.1 > Traded For MacBook > Traded + $500 For MacBook Pro

Wow a pen!!! Negative... I had a phone with a pen before and I hated it. Now Samsung is putting it on a tiny pad.... I don't think that's the next big thing.

Default Perspective
    Quote Originally Posted by NakedFaerie View Post
    The Galaxy 1 is better than the iPhone 4. The Galaxy 2 kicks *** over the 4S.
    There will be no doubt the Galaxy 3 will kick *** over anything Apple will bring out.
    When will Apple learn that we want the phone the way WE want it as its OUR phone NOT theirs.
    I doubt Apple are that smart so I will be looking forward to the Galaxy 3 as that will be an awesome phone.
    This is quite the perspective here. When you say "When will Apple learn that we want the phone the way WE want it as its OUR phone NOT theirs." Look at the community your saying this too. Most of us all have a JAILBROKEN iPhone. Which in those terms that you speak, our JAILBROKEN iPhones are now open to do so much more then what the idevice is capable of. Honestly, look to the person who built an empire. An empire called Apple. Steve Jobs. How many iPhones does apple have now? 5 I believe << Correct me if I'm wrong... How much money has apple invested and made all that money back? How many phones does samsung have? hundreds...How many Tablets does apple have? 2.

See Apple distributes at the bare minimal, at the same time banking more than any other company out there....even the government as they say. Who has the leading technology here. Apple. Who has put the most used device in the publics hands....Apple. Where does everyone run to when there's a new release from Apple? The Apple Store or through online retail.

In my opinion....A stylist is used for a video game. An old phone that your grandpa used to schedule his appointments. What happens to those pens...You lose them. How much is a pen gonna cost from samsung...prolly like $10 to $15. How many pens will you lose until you give up....It's a rip off..How much will it cost for the Note? Big *** screen, prolly barely fits in your pocket, guys you better start wearing your man purse! Hah! Honestly I'm done ranting about this dumb Note. I'm bored of it really. A huge distaste towards samsung for trying to make a snear mockery out of Apple...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkXShadowX21 View Post
    This is quite the perspective here. When you say "When will Apple learn that we want the phone the way WE want it as its OUR phone NOT theirs." Look at the community your saying this too. Most of us all have a JAILBROKEN iPhone. Which in those terms that you speak, our JAILBROKEN iPhones are now open to do so much more then what the idevice is capable of. Honestly, look to the person who built an empire. An empire called Apple. Steve Jobs. How many iPhones does apple have now? 5 I believe << Correct me if I'm wrong... How much money has apple invested and made all that money back? How many phones does samsung have? hundreds...How many Tablets does apple have? 2.

See Apple distributes at the bare minimal, at the same time banking more than any other company out there....even the government as they say. Who has the leading technology here. Apple. Who has put the most used device in the publics hands....Apple. Where does everyone run to when there's a new release from Apple? The Apple Store or through online retail.

In my opinion....A stylist is used for a video game. An old phone that your grandpa used to schedule his appointments. What happens to those pens...You lose them. How much is a pen gonna cost from samsung...prolly like $10 to $15. How many pens will you lose until you give up....It's a rip off..How much will it cost for the Note? Big *** screen, prolly barely fits in your pocket, guys you better start wearing your man purse! Hah! Honestly I'm done ranting about this dumb Note. I'm bored of it really. A huge distaste towards samsung for trying to make a snear mockery out of Apple...
    Well, it's not like you have to buy it, and the pen is optional. Just my opinion on your biased rant. Also: a stylus for 10-15 dollars. It's not like apple charges $30 for a charger that you can get a third party one for two. Another note: I have never owned an Android phone.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Actually a stylist is used for making you look pretty, decorating your house, etc.
    Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

If I helped you, be sure to press the Thanks! button over there ->
    If I didn't, press it anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by NakedFaerie View Post
    The Galaxy 1 is better than the iPhone 4. The Galaxy 2 kicks *** over the 4S.
    There will be no doubt the Galaxy 3 will kick *** over anything Apple will bring out.
    When will Apple learn that we want the phone the way WE want it as its OUR phone NOT theirs.
    I doubt Apple are that smart so I will be looking forward to the Galaxy 3 as that will be an awesome phone.
    Your point is idiotic at best. Why? Because not everyone wants to same thing. I don't want the Galaxy 3 because it doesn't have a ******* fold up 100" LED 3D HDTV!!!

Really thats what you came up with ?
    iPhone 5s/iPad Air
    HTC One
    Note 3 <--- <3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123