+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Motorola's FRAND Licensing Demands: 2.25% of Apple's Sales

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
No matter what you say, Apple stole the patent and used it for all these years without permission. Not only Apple should pay what Motorola is asking, they should be
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

No matter what you say, Apple stole the patent and used it for all these years without permission. Not only Apple should pay what Motorola is asking, they should be fined for interest since start sale of 3G iPhone. Until Apple negotiate a rate for the patent, Apple should be forced to not use the 3G with a ban. Maybe Apple will think twice before stealing stuff.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by unison999 View Post
    No matter what you say, Apple stole the patent and used it for all these years without permission. Not only Apple should pay what Motorola is asking, they should be fined for interest since start sale of 3G iPhone. Until Apple negotiate a rate for the patent, Apple should be forced to not use the 3G with a ban. Maybe Apple will think twice before stealing stuff.
    Apple will get screwed. They stole because according to them a negotiation couldn't be reached in licensing the patent. That's like me asking for your car, you saying no, but I still take it out anyway.

They have a lot of enemies out there that are plotting. You can't be on top forever.
    Android user suffering from iPhone withdraw.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gQstatus05 View Post
    Apple will get screwed. They stole because according to them a negotiation couldn't be reached in licensing the patent. That's like me asking for your car, you saying no, but I still take it out anyway.

They have a lot of enemies out there that are plotting. You can't be on top forever.
    An agreement can be reached, Apple do not want to pay anything that is why Apple stole it.
    You ask me for my car, there is a price for it. If you don't want to pay find someone else's, it does not give you permission to steal it. Apple have lots of enemy not just because they are big, they are part to blame for many of the hate.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Except that Apple purchased the 3G chips from Infineon so in order to sell those chips shouldn't Infineon have already paid the patent licensing fee?? Or does Motorola get to charge a fee for including a 3G chip in a device??

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12