Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Got Spire? Here Are Some Working Servers

just got spire to work on Siri Proxy by iPhoNews.ro 100% working. replies imessages very fast great service. thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by peterex007 View Post
    Hey, It works like magic !!! I sent the money via PayPal, imessage the transaction ID, waited for about 20 minutes, received the instructions and it's done. Fantastic !!!

Did it the first time. Thanks Radu (iPhoNews.ro), AWESOME !!!
    Yup, I ordered it yesterday night, so he was sleeping. Now trying siri, works too!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,757 Times in 894 Posts

Yep I have Siri on an iPhone 4, however, what was my most stable ever jailbreak has become a lot less stable with spire. I have occasional safe modes on respring (the very first safe mode in iOS5 for me) It's not unworkable. Heck, I've had alot worse, but it's a shame Spire Has given me a couple of niggly faults from what was a perfect jailbreak.

sirizone works great in ireland. Im using the uk based server and have had very fast responses so far. received an email with instructions on how to install almost immediately. best 18 euros i ever spent !
    Last edited by dazdaman80; 02-05-2012 at 10:01 AM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me jonkjon's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ModestMoo View Post
    Yup, I ordered it yesterday night, so he was sleeping. Now trying siri, works too!

ordered mine about 6 hours ago (iPhoNews.ro)...still haven't received it....he was out.....said he mailed it but it's still a no go.....i am going on with sirizone and will use this for my wife's.
    Last edited by jonkjon; 02-05-2012 at 02:02 PM.
    "I own this block now!"-unknown Buuf gangster

Order a spot on sirizone, works like a charm

Thanks

SiriZone works! Just installed on my wife's iPhone 4! Sweet!

SiriZone is the best in business!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i am using iPhoNews.ro....works great!!!! No complaints. Fast and easy!

Now that I have this running on my phone, what are the privacy concerns? What information is getting sent when Siri operates?
    From what I have gathered, Siri Sends:
    Address Book Information
    Relationship information (eg: assigning a contact as your brother)
    Location information
    Text message and email information when initiating it via siri?

If anyone can shed some more light on this issue, It would be greatly appreciated.

Someone has that problem, that for example I'm try to call, but it shows that it calls but it doesn't call? I mean the same with music. "Play music" "Playing all songs..." and it plays nothing. :/

Thanks

I never see the siri interface. It works but i never see the little speaker icon at the bottom of the screen. How do i fix that?

Thanks

Once had spire working on my device but it makes it lag
    If my post was good, click the button in my post

New to jailbreaking? Have a look at my Redsn0w Guide

Quote Originally Posted by jonkjon View Post
    I never see the siri interface. It works but i never see the little speaker icon at the bottom of the screen. How do i fix that?
    i had the same problem. I worked out that the siri interface wasnt showing because id disabled multitasking in springtomize. I just re enabled it and siri is now displayed as it should. i hope there can be a way around having to do this as ive found that springtomize was a handy way of getting rid of that annoying multitasking / recent apps bar.
    Last edited by dazdaman80; 02-05-2012 at 01:10 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dazdaman80 View Post
    i had the same problem. I worked out that the siri interface wasnt showing because id disabled multitasking in springtomize. just re enabled multitasking and siri is displayed as it should. i hope there can be a way around having to keep multitasking enabled in springtomize for siri to display properly, as i find multitasking a nuisance !
    Thanks, that did the trick...still haven't received info from iphonews.ro
    Last edited by jonkjon; 02-05-2012 at 02:02 PM.
    "I own this block now!"-unknown Buuf gangster

Just signed up to Siri Proxy by iPhoNews.ro very good service didn't mind helping me out with some problems I was having.
    Thanks Radu

Went with iPhoNews.ro. answered email instantly and just setting up now

Quote Originally Posted by ModestMoo View Post
    Someone has that problem, that for example I'm try to call, but it shows that it calls but it doesn't call? I mean the same with music. "Play music" "Playing all songs..." and it plays nothing. :/
    I had the same problem...I gather you have MyAssistant installed!must uninstall the tweak first and then it'll work again!it's still very buggy...hope this helps!

Quote Originally Posted by miusicmene View Post
    I had the same problem...I gather you have MyAssistant installed!must uninstall the tweak first and then it'll work again!it's still very buggy...hope this helps!
    Oh yea, uninstalled it. It not worked anyway for me.

EDIT: Still not working. :/
    Last edited by ModestMoo; 02-05-2012 at 03:12 PM.

I went with SiriZone .. was up and running in no time flat .. the first server didn't work, but the second one in dallas is working fantastically ..

I uninstalled Spire.. unfortunately it caused some apps to not work .. must be the memory leak I've heard of .. uninstalling and rebooting had everything working again
    Last edited by oneduality; 02-05-2012 at 06:19 PM.

i try to go check the siriserves site you guys mention but his paypal account wont let him receive payments(suspect) next i try the iphonews.ro you guys mention and my security system block it for me(fail) and the sirizone doesnt have a paypall account not to happy giving my credit card info like that so hopefully siritd might be different.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast