Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
02-03-2012, 09:32 PM #41
5 Reason why I should get RingerX VIP
1. I have never enjoyed my ringtones but if I have this I can schedule my ringer so it doesn't interfere with my life.
2. I go to school so with this tweak scheduling my ringer I can take it easy even if I forgot to change the ringer to mute.
3. I would give you any feed back on how the app works or any kinks that would need to be fixed, also if any problem happened with texting tweak like iRealSMS or Messages+ I would inform you immediately since I own them both.
4. I have always appreciated tweak by you Yllier so when you released RingerX VIP to the public I thought it would be great because I have bad memory, and I can't count how many times my phone went off ringing because I forget to set it to vibrate but with RingerX VIP it solves that solution and if I got RingerX VIP I wouldn't have to worry about that ever again and my life would run a little smoother.
5. This are hard times & I can't spend money on everything I want but I can learn to appreciate it when it's free.
Thank You, & please choose me!
Cydia # 1237512
Last edited by Supermario20; 02-04-2012 at 01:22 AM.
02-03-2012, 10:47 PM #42
Hi, I just installed RingerX on my iPhone 4, IOS 5.0.1. I have enabled 'always silent option' for my alternate no to test. When i called from this no
-My iphone become hung.
-Didnt display the call,
-no caller tone
- But i could hear ringing tone on the no which i was calling
Then i had to hard restart the phone.
Seems like there is some bug with this tweak or may be conflicting with some other apps ( I dout with callbar / call tell app as i have installed both these apps).
Also would be nice if they could add features like ' always silent' option for calls and sms seperately like 'always vibrate' option
this is a nice tweak, but hopefully the developers will fix this bugs
02-03-2012, 11:06 PM #43
1. Every one rings, silent!
2. Moms call phone ring
3. Boss call rings loud
4. Wife calls rings louder
5. NAP TIME!
Seriously this would be great for important calls.
02-04-2012, 06:48 AM #44
02-05-2012, 08:42 PM #45
Winners have been chosen: nonslim, joliano24, Supermario20, Gh0stie, woolfman72
02-06-2012, 08:50 AM #46
02-06-2012, 10:17 AM #47
02-06-2012, 10:43 AM #48
02-06-2012, 11:00 AM #49
Glad I don't do this
02-06-2012, 01:46 PM #50
02-06-2012, 04:58 PM #51
02-06-2012, 06:25 PM #52
02-07-2012, 12:21 AM #53
02-07-2012, 12:00 PM #54
02-07-2012, 05:14 PM #55
So i installed this yesterday and have been playing with the settings and loving it so far(thanks again for the free license!) But i do have one issue that i can't seem to resolve. I use my phone as an alarm clock(best alarm clock app, that is the name of the app not my claim of its greatness) and being the lite sleeper that i am i prefer to just have it vibrate. But this morning after waking up 30 mins late i figured out my phone will no longer vibrate with any alarm app. (tried 3 now .. getting expensive!) I also noticed it does not vibrate when muting the phone (by the switch). It does vibrate when ringing and when plugging it in to charge. Has anyone else had this issue? or anyone have any idea of what to do to fix it?
02-07-2012, 09:58 PM #56
Been using this since it came out and only have one issue beside the one that others have had with message+ and bitesms. For some reason even though I have it toggled to not play text tones while on a call it still plays the text tone through the bluetooth. Any way around that?
02-09-2012, 05:57 PM #57
Dont know what else to try but I have tested this with my current set up and cant get anything to work. I have my main mute switch on I have set contacts to ring accodringly and I gets vibration only no sound. Then when I set contacts to only vibrate they still ring. I am on ios 5.0.1 Iphone 4 What am I doing wrong. I will remove and start over let c
02-10-2012, 07:54 PM #58
where is the support for this
02-10-2012, 08:25 PM #59
The Following User Says Thank You to Cer0 For This Useful Post:
02-12-2012, 07:22 AM #60
Dissapointing. I cant get this to work in anyway on my phone and most dissappointing is no support from the developer. Yea yea yea were all busy. next!