Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Giveaway] RingerX VIP - Be Notified When You Want to Be

5 Reason why I should get RingerX VIP
    1. I have never enjoyed my ringtones but if I have this I can schedule my ringer so it doesn't interfere with my life.
    2. I go to school so with this tweak scheduling my ringer I can take it easy even if I forgot to change the ringer to mute.
    3. I would give you any feed back on how the app works or any kinks that would need to be fixed, also if any problem happened with texting tweak like iRealSMS or Messages+ I would inform you immediately since I own them both.
    4. I have always appreciated tweak by you Yllier so when you released RingerX VIP to the public I thought it would be great because I have bad memory, and I can't count how many times my phone went off ringing because I forget to set it to vibrate but with RingerX VIP it solves that solution and if I got RingerX VIP I wouldn't have to worry about that ever again and my life would run a little smoother.
    5. This are hard times & I can't spend money on everything I want but I can learn to appreciate it when it's free.

Thank You, & please choose me!
    Cydia # 1237512
    Last edited by Supermario20; 02-04-2012 at 12:22 AM.

Hi, I just installed RingerX on my iPhone 4, IOS 5.0.1. I have enabled 'always silent option' for my alternate no to test. When i called from this no
    -My iphone become hung.
    -Didnt display the call,
    -no caller tone
    - But i could hear ringing tone on the no which i was calling

Then i had to hard restart the phone.

Seems like there is some bug with this tweak or may be conflicting with some other apps ( I dout with callbar / call tell app as i have installed both these apps).

Also would be nice if they could add features like ' always silent' option for calls and sms seperately like 'always vibrate' option

this is a nice tweak, but hopefully the developers will fix this bugs

A

iPhone? More like MyPhone posrjak's Avatar
    Thanks

The 5!
    1. Every one rings, silent!
    2. Moms call phone ring
    3. Boss call rings loud
    4. Wife calls rings louder
    5. NAP TIME!

Seriously this would be great for important calls.

Cydia #67565

Quote Originally Posted by laurence0609 View Post
    We have the same problem and sent an email to the developer, Yllier. He quickly responded and sent me a test version which works. I suggest you send him an email with the crash report which can be found in
    /var/mobile/Library/Logs/CrashReporter/
    Thanks -- sent him the report last night. Hope to hear something today.

Winners have been chosen: nonslim, joliano24, Supermario20, Gh0stie, woolfman72

Default RingerX VIP for IOS 4.0 ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Bouchard View Post
    RingerX VIP for IOS 4.0, will we see it ?

Quote Originally Posted by braunsys View Post
    RingerX VIP for IOS 4.0, will we see it ?
    No. It's iOS 5 only.

Thanks
    Thanked 15,287 Times in 7,012 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cer0 View Post
    Because of work and close family members (my wife and her father) currently fighing cancer I have to leave my phone ringer on all the time. I work second/third shift so I sleep during the day. The ringer is not a huge problem but now I got these mods here in a group iMessage chat that like to talk a storm up some days. (You know who you are ). So this would help give me certain options to groups I want to wake me and others I can deal with later on.

Says the guy who messsages people from 12am - 6am lol

This could be a very useful tweak. Gonna have to look into this one.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Glad I don't do this

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by eballesq View Post
    There appears to be a bug that conflicts with Messages+. Installed RingerX last night and the first time I received a text the phone froze. Had to do the Home/Sleep power off and reboot, and then respring out of safe mode. Tested again this morning with another text and same thing happened. Disabled RingerX in the settings and problem was resolved. Please fix as this is a great idea (and I paid for it)!

(edit: I'm on a 4S running 5.0.1)
    Exact same thing happened to me!! Every time a text would come through, the phone would lock up and/or go into safe mode. I'm using biteSMS. Have you found a fix for this?

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Bouchard View Post

Just wanted to say thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by jme5674 View Post
    Exact same thing happened to me!! Every time a text would come through, the phone would lock up and/or go into safe mode. I'm using biteSMS. Have you found a fix for this?
    This has been fixed in the latest update - enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Says the guy who messsages people from 12am - 6am lol

This could be a very useful tweak. Gonna have to look into this one.
    Yea but that is mostly me talking to myself so it is short conversation. Plus you guys can turn off your phones cause you work normal hours and are with loved ones; thus why you can turn it on silent.

Although about 6 am two others join in.

Thanks
    Thanked 15,287 Times in 7,012 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cer0 View Post
    Yea but that is mostly me talking to myself so it is short conversation. Plus you guys can turn off your phones cause you work normal hours and are with loved ones; thus why you can turn it on silent.

Although about 6 am two others join in.
    That they do. I can sometimes hang late too. At least on the weekends

So i installed this yesterday and have been playing with the settings and loving it so far(thanks again for the free license!) But i do have one issue that i can't seem to resolve. I use my phone as an alarm clock(best alarm clock app, that is the name of the app not my claim of its greatness) and being the lite sleeper that i am i prefer to just have it vibrate. But this morning after waking up 30 mins late i figured out my phone will no longer vibrate with any alarm app. (tried 3 now .. getting expensive!) I also noticed it does not vibrate when muting the phone (by the switch). It does vibrate when ringing and when plugging it in to charge. Has anyone else had this issue? or anyone have any idea of what to do to fix it?

Been using this since it came out and only have one issue beside the one that others have had with message+ and bitesms. For some reason even though I have it toggled to not play text tones while on a call it still plays the text tone through the bluetooth. Any way around that?

Thanks

Dont know what else to try but I have tested this with my current set up and cant get anything to work. I have my main mute switch on I have set contacts to ring accodringly and I gets vibration only no sound. Then when I set contacts to only vibrate they still ring. I am on ios 5.0.1 Iphone 4 What am I doing wrong. I will remove and start over let c

Thanks

where is the support for this

You can try reaching him at Twitter He seems to be giving good support on Twitter.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Cer0 For This Useful Post:

anig (02-10-2012)

Thanks

Dissapointing. I cant get this to work in anyway on my phone and most dissappointing is no support from the developer. Yea yea yea were all busy. next!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast