Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Samsung to Use Apple's Method to Gain Brand Loyalty and Win Consumers

My iPhone is a Part of Me Feanor64's Avatar
    Thanks

i love my iphone 4 but i cannot imagine not being able to jailbreak it if i couldnt id have the same old ui my buddy has on his 3g and its the same ui thats on the 4s and why buy a $1200 mac for what? u can buy 2 quality made pcs for that price and samsung really does make the best tvs on the market

Isn't Panasonic supposed to be better at making plasma TV's?

Quote Originally Posted by feidhlim1986 View Post
    I find all the Samsung hate amusing and believe its nothing more than jealousy as they are finally a true competitor to the iPhone.
    (I own and love my iPhone btw)

LMAO, if they were a true competitor they would be able to advertise without having to mention Apple. They can't stand on their products so they attack the consumers that buy Apple...genius move there. They will never be like Apple simply because they make too many products and as such, cannot exert the same level of control that Apple does...or maybe they just don't want to as it would eat into profits.

Quote Originally Posted by tekwiz View Post
    LMAO, if they were a true competitor they would be able to advertise without having to mention Apple. They can't stand on their products so they attack the consumers that buy Apple...genius move there. They will never be like Apple simply because they make too many products and as such, cannot exert the same level of control that Apple does...or maybe they just don't want to as it would eat into profits.
    Windows commercials never mention Macs, but Mac commercials used to mention PC's a lot before they stopped airing them. I take no position as to which is better because I've never used Windows 7 or Mac OS X.

I'm pretty sure Samsung still has commercials that don't mention Apple. I don't get why they think these commercials are a good idea though.
    Last edited by Zokunei; 01-31-2012 at 01:17 PM.

I guess the question is, can you build that kind of brand loyalty by ******** on other brands?

Seems it would be a better idea to find a way to get people that already like Apple to simply like your product better, if you **** on the product these people own, you'd be the last manufacturer they'd want to buy from.
    Last edited by Orby; 01-31-2012 at 02:04 PM. Reason: Surely there is a more artful way to say that.

My iPhone is a Part of Me TheDirtyDiddler's Avatar
    Thanks

Samsung has no operating system. They haven't created any new product categories, and don't seem to be planning on it. They've had little genuine innovation and their knack for design is well below that of Apple. Putting a very slight spin on other people's ideas is not how Apple got where they are. Samsung making fun of the people who they want to purchase their products is not the best way to go either. This will never happen.

Wrong thread.
    Last edited by darkcrave; 01-31-2012 at 03:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chicolonga View Post
    not for long. Apple is coming up with there own line of TV's. i hope it pushes through.
    And it won't be as high tech as what's out now. Every year they'll release a new feature that's been on other televisions for years and call it their own.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDirtyDiddler View Post
    Samsung has no operating system. They haven't created any new product categories, and don't seem to be planning on it. They've had little genuine innovation and their knack for design is well below that of Apple. Putting a very slight spin on other people's ideas is not how Apple got where they are. Samsung making fun of the people who they want to purchase their products is not the best way to go either. This will never happen.
    They still make good products. What have you made lately? I thought so.
    Last edited by Venom1234; 01-31-2012 at 03:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zokunei View Post
    Isn't Panasonic supposed to be better at making plasma TV's?
    Plasma Tvs are old school lol

Quote Originally Posted by bigliquid530 View Post
    Plasma Tvs are old school lol
    What's so much better about LED?

My iPhone is a Part of Me TheDirtyDiddler's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Venom1234 View Post
    They still make good products. What have you made lately? I thought so.
    Hahahaha. Are you for real?! This thread is not about what I've made. I wasn't aware you had to be an accomplished tech company to have an opinion on a message board. This thread is not even necessarily about what Samsung has made. It's about Samsung trying to replicate Apple's business model and earn brand loyalty, which isn't going to work because Samsung functions nothing like Apple does as a company. Tons of companies make good products. That doesn't make them similar to Apple. Why that got you so worked up and pissy, I can't understand.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDirtyDiddler View Post
    Hahahaha. Are you for real?! This thread is not about what I've made. I wasn't aware you had to be an accomplished tech company to have an opinion on a message board. This thread is not even necessarily about what Samsung has made. It's about Samsung trying to replicate Apple's business model and earn brand loyalty, which isn't going to work because Samsung functions nothing like Apple does as a company. Tons of companies make good products. That doesn't make them similar to Apple. Why that got you so worked up and pissy, I can't understand.
    Clearly a Apple fantard.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123