Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Review] WeeKillBackground Pro - Kill Backgrounded Apps Instantly

Quote Originally Posted by drjailbreakMD View Post
    I installed this and there is nothing on my NC at all tried a reboot a respring and a reinstall and nothing...anyone else have this issue? Any help would be great
    Go to Settings > Notifications. Here you will see all the Apps and Mods that have Notifying elements. Here you can arrange the order in which notifications appear in the notification Center. Press Edit to Right. Tap and move the order which you want them to appear.

WeeKillBackground was added at the bottom for me. Move in near the top for easy access.

Hope this helped you.

Chris
    If you find my Postings useful or interesting. Press the .... Thanks Button.

Random Thanks Collector Richard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,111 Times in 547 Posts

Does Multiclean not do the same thing ! And with a lot more options. In fact it is easier to use as it quits the app and deletes from the background by simply quitting the app.
    And you can also set it to quit all apps via Activator!

I personally use Multiclean on my 4s and have it set to quit all apps from running in the background apart from my music and it works like a charm.

So cool tweak but there are better options in my opinion.
    . I Am the Random Thanks Collector So Please Press the Thanks Button

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Richard For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (12-04-2012)

RemoveBG in your sbsettings gives the same result for $0.99 less.

Thanks
    Thanked 15,504 Times in 7,091 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by prybar View Post
    RemoveBG in your sbsettings gives the same result for $0.99 less.

Does removebg work on 5.X though? Last I checked it didn't.

Edit: just checked and it seems it has received a 5.0 update.

My iPhone is a Part of Me keenpois0n's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jenra View Post
    Nice tweak but will love to know what NC theme your using?
    I think he's using a tweak called blurried notification centre

Quote Originally Posted by zinjen View Post
    These removebackground are nice and all but the big tweak would be when someone can make all apps close when you reach a certain RAM threshold automatically.
    Yes +1 would love that tweak. My iPod starts to run laggy and sluggish when it gets below 20mb. I wonder when backgrounder is going to get ios 5 compatibility.

Chaps - any point or conflict in installing this app if I already have killbackground installed?

Livin the iPhone Life BenderRodriguez's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by spookster View Post
    Chaps - any point or conflict in installing this app if I already have killbackground installed?
    No point
    The nice thing about killbackground is that it doesn't close any music app currently playing music including pandora and others

Green Apple
    Thanks

Why does protube conflict with weekill? Doesn't the same guy make both? Cydia won't let me have both on my I4s.

This appears to be totally compatible with IntelliScreenX. Don't forget to place the app in Notification Center via Settings>Notificatons...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ianblondeau View Post
    Why does protube conflict with weekill? Doesn't the same guy make both? Cydia won't let me have both on my I4s.
    Cause u hacked it
    Last edited by BenderRodriguez; 01-31-2012 at 05:53 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me kadinh's Avatar
    Thanks

what "path" do you put for pics? the "var/mobile/...etc" path?

Quote Originally Posted by ianblondeau View Post
    Its not Cydia, its me. And for a reason. I can clearly see that you have downloaded an illegal version of ProTube. Piracy is the most disrespectful thing you can do to developers. I started developing ProTube back in november and arrived to a point were i could say "now its perfect" just a week a go, so that i could start another project. I won't be angry at you or anything, tho i should be, but i will just tell you to don't just think about yourself. Sure, you don't have to pay, but what about me? I spent months developing ProTube and you just steal it? I am kindly asking you to purchase it for the cheap price of $1.49, where in the end I just get $1 from. I hope you understand my point of view, and I think especially in such a relatively small community like the jailbreak community piracy is a big no go. When official version of ProTube is installed there are no problems when installing WeeKillBackground.

what "path" do you put for pics? the "var/mobile/...etc" path?
    Yes, /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/[email protected] for example is a nice image (turn on stretchable image!)
    Last edited by Maxner; 01-31-2012 at 05:37 PM.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maxner For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (12-04-2012), itsTrentB (12-05-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by keenpois0n View Post
    I think he's using a tweak called blurried notification centre
    thanks i got it

Quote Originally Posted by jenra View Post
    thanks i got it
    I am using Fast Blurred Notification Center - You can find it on Ryan Petrich's repo.

Hey, does anyone know how I can get that QuickCompose messages icon? I have the ugly BiteSMS one...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dirty_ketchup View Post
    Hey, does anyone know how I can get that QuickCompose messages icon? I have the ugly BiteSMS one...
    Go into settings in BiteSms go to the bottom click More Stuff scroll down click Apple Messages and then push the home button it should respring

Fare warning when I do this I get more springboard crashes but idk if that's just me

Version 1.1 of WeeKillBackground Pro is live now. It has a brand new settings interface with a lot more options. If you thought version 1.0 was a steal for 99, then you'll love version 1.1.

Sorry, I should've been more clear. I'm not talking about changing the original BiteSMS pink to the Apple Messages icon. I'm talking specifically about the icon used in the screenshot above. I want to know what tweak they are using to get that exact icon. Thanks in advance!

This tweak wont kill mail.app, i made sure it is not in exception, but it never kills it!
    Any help?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast