Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Samsung Releases "Urban Camping" Ad as part of its Anti-Apple Campaign

You know it's funny how android and iPhone uses go back and forth I've had a iPhone for five years and I've tried android let me give everybody a reality check android wouldn't exist if it wasn't for that guy that left apple and went to google and helped with their android os. Now this App Store thing I hate the fact that Apple fanboys think that the Apple originated the App Store last time i checked Palm had a few app stores 10 years ago with thousands of apps some of the most popular business apps came from developers that used to make apps for palm ie pocket informent just to name one that's on both iOS and android. The fact of the matter is this google coped of ios and iOS copied off of window and plan phone. There are way to many different andriod makers out there Motorola's going to destroy them all now that google owns them their going to bring the apple feel to the andriod. Sorry I'm just talking about everything at once. My phone of choose is the iPhone not because it's the best phone out there but because I love the ui. I don't like using android phone because they feel to plastic and I don't like the ui.

Sorry for the typos I used the Mighty Siri to write my last post. Smh
    Last edited by kddw1; 02-02-2012 at 12:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kddw1 View Post
    You know it's funny how android and iPhone uses go back and forth I've had a iPhone for five years and I've tried android let me give everybody a reality check android wouldn't exist if it wasn't for that guy that left apple and went to google and helped with their android os. Now this App Store thing I hate the fact that Apple fanboys think that the Apple originated the App Store last time i checked Palm had a few app stores 10 years ago with thousands of apps some of the most popular business apps came from developers that used to make apps for palm ie pocket informent just to name one that's on both iOS and android. The fact of the matter is this google coped of ios and iOS copied off of window and plan phone. There are way to many different andriod makers out there Motorola's going to destroy them all now that google owns them their going to bring the apple feel to the andriod. Sorry I'm just talking about everything at once. My phone of choose is the iPhone not because it's the best phone out there but because I love the ui. I don't like using android phone because they feel to plastic and I don't like the ui.

Sorry for the typos I used the Mighty Siri to write my last post. Smh
    atleast you gave an honest opinion (I think) mostly what I see are rabbid fanbois here, I mean I have owned an iPhone since 2g gave my 4g to my mom and got a samsung galaxy and got my wife a 4s just yesterday and own an iPad, but still I prefer android now over ios because for one, im running 1.75 ghz dual core and the themes even without jailbreaking or adding a new rom are mostly free and beautyfull functionality is the same, there is no difference atleast for me.

But here you will see fanbois just bashing others, when the iterations of apple are so small and charge so much, that's all the quarrel I have against them.

I will be switching from ipad 2 to transformer prime just because quadcore nvidia i am a gamer and all gamers know nvidia is pretty much the hierarchy of the gaming world.

Once again there goes the fanboy nonsense. I was waiting for some silly lil fanboy to respond. I will dumb it So you can understand " I can give two shits about Android or Apple". The fact of the matter is both have there pros and cons. I said i prefer my iOS over the android well because I can deal with it. I don't care about your phone that 1. What ever ghz it has the fact of the matter is that android software gets crappy on all the different phones that it's on. Motorola and it's handsets will crush your silly lil Samsung phone.

damn you just cant even come up with any thing constructive, just spew **** out of your mouth, spoken like a true fanboy!

No you're just too dumb to get what I'm saying.

nah I think I spot a fanboy

iPhone? More like MyPhone SAVAGE5's Avatar
    Thanks

Galaxy S2 SR is sick.
    iPhone 4S is sick.
    i5-

Long time reader. I don't care if you have 1 million post.

Banned
    Thanks

Which Crashes More? Apple Apps or Android Apps? Im sure some of you have read this story by now. Its being talked about all over the net--except for apple fan sites.

So all you guys who keep going on and on about "crappy Android OS" I suggest you read this story. Do iOS Apps Crash More Than Android Apps? A Data Dive - Forbes

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234