Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Best Tweaks of the Week 1/23 - 1/29

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Bouchard View Post
    With that kind of a mindset you might as well wait for the iPhone 47 so that it can be obsolete for the iPhone 48. You might as well live with the now in my opinion. Get it over with and upgrade with the best new thing. You only live once; no point in settling.

There's a difference though...
    The iPhone 5 will be revamped completely(that's the hope)
    The 4s was just an upgrade of the latest model. Plus why spend your money on something that you know the next thing is going to be better.
    Granted the iPhone 47 is going to be better but that's a long ways away. Look forward to a release this year,
    iPhone 47= years
    iPhone 5= sometime this year.

Quote Originally Posted by mmaboi21 View Post
    There's a difference though...
    The iPhone 5 will be revamped completely(that's the hope)
    The 4s was just an upgrade of the latest model. Plus why spend your money on something that you know the next thing is going to be better.
    Granted the iPhone 47 is going to be better but that's a long ways away. Look forward to a release this year,
    iPhone 47= years
    iPhone 5= sometime this year.
    I don't think there's much of a difference. There's no circumventing the fact that the next product will always be improved over the last. As soon as you get the iPhone 5 you'll hear the rumors of the advancing technology that goes into the next iPhone that will make you want it badly.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Bouchard View Post
    I don't think there's much of a difference. There's no circumventing the fact that the next product will always be improved over the last. As soon as you get the iPhone 5 you'll hear the rumors of the advancing technology that goes into the next iPhone that will make you want it badly.
    Which is why it will be to his/her own benefit wait for the latest product
    that is being speculated on. The iPhone 5 is pretty much around the corner, to get the 4s(for me) would be silly. Which is why I totally agree with ipodtouchman(I think that's his name) I see what your getting at and there's no doubt it's true. It's just up to the person and what they want to dabble in.I'm not really a " you only live once person" so Personally I'll wait because why settle for the 4s when you can have the 5 especially being around the corner.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123