+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Zephyr 1.1 Released With New Touch Features

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by KraXik Slide up for like 1cm and then just stop. Don't take your finger off. that takes awhile! or it's a little tricky! he should've implemented two-finger
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KraXik View Post
    Slide up for like 1cm and then just stop. Don't take your finger off.
    that takes awhile! or it's a little tricky! he should've implemented two-finger swipe up to bring the switcher or vice versa to go back to home screen P.S. Grant Paul/Ryan Petrich, if you're reading this...implement it on the next update pls.!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,754 Times in 891 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alveezy View Post
    that takes awhile! or it's a little tricky! he should've implemented two-finger swipe up to bring the switcher or vice versa to go back to home screen P.S. Grant Paul/Ryan Petrich, if you're reading this...implement it on the next update pls.!!!
    Maybe, but after doing it a couple times it becomes second nature and really easy.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Love the app, there some problems however, you can't close any app in landscape and also some games in portrait can't be closed either. Hopefully they fix this in the future because right now you still have to use the home button to get out of alot of apps.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

This has been possible with QuickDo since I started using it on ios3. QuickDo doesn't get enough love from places like modmyi because it's written by a NESB and it's so comprehensive. This tweak and others are just slicing features out of QuickDo.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    I was really looking forward to this update but after using it I think I would prefer if it would first show the switcher and then if you keep going it goes to the home screen. I think it would feel more natural that way. I don't like having to wait (even 1sec) for the switcher to show up.

With that said I really like the performance boost. The app switching is way more responsive on my iPhone 4 with this update.

I'd also like to be able to specify a region of the side of the screen that would trigger the app switch. I often end up switching app when I actually wanted to horizontally scroll in an app. I know I can disable Zephyr for a particular app but that would be overkill...

Banned
    Thanks

Zephyr is a lot more smoother than activator imo i feel sometimes with activator you gotta dothe gesture 2 or even 3 times zephyr is the ****

Thanks
    Thanked 9,122 Times in 2,709 Posts

Comment in general but QuickDo is very buggy, I also used it from the iOS 3 days and also conflicts with a few other tweaks. Not going into detail on this, just fyi. Zephyr is very stable and smooth for me on my 4S.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by charliebee View Post
    I was really looking forward to this update but after using it I think I would prefer if it would first show the switcher and then if you keep going it goes to the home screen. I think it would feel more natural that way. I don't like having to wait (even 1sec) for the switcher to show up...
    I fully agree, the 1 sec wait thing makes it feel clunky, or bloated what have you. Is it possible if he were to do it where the appswitcher shows if swiped up about 1 1/2 inch - then if you go more than that say midway to the screen then it closes the app?? What is the use for the wait?

I thought that's how it'd be implemented, I'll stick to appswitcher only until an update where it's a bit smoother.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by noname8317 View Post
    I second you on those 2cents. I use the swipe on my status bar as my home button. Especially after my home button stop functioning efficiently. Activator is still the original in my opinion.

Have you tried resetting your home button?

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12