+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Next-Gen iPhone Rumored to be Ready for Production

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Sign Me Up, I will take 3
    Thanks

Sign Me Up, I will take 3

iPhone? More like MyPhone Venom1234's Avatar
    Thanks

This just in the next iPhone can read your thoughts and drive your car for you. More details to follow.

Thanks

I haven't got the 4s yet. I have been holding out for the next iPhone. Whatever it will be called.

Thanks

I think it will be the earlier release time as opposed to the 4S relase date. I believe Apple thought they would be ready for a completely new design with the 4S, but ran into some troubles and were forced to make the "same" phone like they did with the 3G and that is why it was a later date with the 4S so they could come out with one that year.

My iPhone is a Part of Me PokemonDesigner's Avatar
    Thanks

It's fun to read these comments and get new views, but with the huge JailBreak community and the amazing A5 Dual Core processor, I don't think a lot of people will be upgrading to the 5 if they release it so soon after they just got their 4s. The only way a lot of people would even consider upgrading would be if the rumored A6 Quad Core processor was released with it as well as 4G capabilities. But again it is a matter of preference and money. I will most certainly not be upgrading for a LONG while if they do get a 4-inch screen. I bought the 4s to get rid of my 4.3 inch, huge screen Droid X. Just my opinions and thoughts.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Borsato92 View Post
    Damn it... I was going to get a 4S next week... Now I guess I will have to wait for the next-gen iPad and the next-gen iPhone...
    you might want to hold out for even the next one. I hear its gonna have 8g and a cup holder...

Thanks
    Thanked 4,354 Times in 1,307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Banks4004 View Post
    you might want to hold out for even the next one. I hear its gonna have 8g and a cup holder...
    ...and wipe your ***, brush your teeth, **** your wife, walk your dog, personal aircraft transformation capability optional with an extra $100,000 fee
    Last edited by Simon; 01-26-2012 at 01:59 PM.

Thanks

I had an iphone 4 32gb model , it was ok but became full of videos , so i bought a 64gb iphone 4s ( which has 2gb free now ) but i have to say the screen was better on my old iphone , much cooler screen tones against the yellowish warm tone on the 4s , plus the battery sucks , i do hope the next iphone copies something from samsung , this has a screen tone option , as for a larger iphone screen steve jobs was against it Saying the current size is perfect , just hope jony ive stays at apple without him the iphone would look as bad as a nokia phone ,i never get a new iphone with a contract as i prefer to buy it loose and its simlockfree as well , if you add up the 2 year contract and the extra you need to pay , in the end your worse off , next apple for me is the ipad 3 as my ipad 1 has crashing problems due to low memory , then maybe the iphone 4gs as its bound to have a 4 in its name for the 4g network as the iphone 4s is the 5th iphone

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Venom1234 View Post
    This just in the next iPhone can read your thoughts and drive your car for you. More details to follow.
    But I'm an Apple clone, I don't have thoughts. Will mine do anything else instead?

Quote Originally Posted by thumper_net View Post
    I had an iphone 4 32gb model , it was ok but became full of videos , so i bought a 64gb iphone 4s
    I know what you mean, I keep having to buy new cars as they keep running out of fuel.
    Last edited by baskie; 01-26-2012 at 02:45 PM.

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,915 Times in 6,519 Posts

4" screen will never happen. It's not ergonomic to allow your thumb to reach the entire screen.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

iPhone? More like MyPhone RoloDiva13's Avatar
    Thanks
    :begin $0.02:
    I don't see why Apple couldn't release another phone earlier than Oct. but I think perhaps Aug. instead of June (like the 3GS); 10 months is easier to swallow than 8 and has been done before.

4" screen? Why the hell not? Current iPhone screen size is too small for me (trying to type this post on iP4 I've had to edit three times already due to typing mistakes on this 'tiny' screen's keyboard) so I wouldn't be sad if they decided to go a little bigger.

LTE anyone? Every Droid that is sh1tted out of those mfgrs' assembly lines touts it (despite the carriers' coverage areas) so I imagine Apple won't wait too much longer before joining the fray.

/$0.02
    Last edited by RoloDiva13; 01-28-2012 at 08:40 AM.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12