+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 34 of 34

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Three Awesome Cydia Sales You Won't Want to Miss Out On

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
^ try again later
...
  1. #21
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    39
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    ^ try again later

  2. #22
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

    I wish they would fix callbar. It hasn't played custom ringtones since 4.x days.

  3. #23
    My iPhone is a Part of Me PoEtikly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    580
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 63 Times in 45 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by kressley View Post
    I wish they would fix callbar. It hasn't played custom ringtones since 4.x days.
    Weird, because mine places custom ringtones. Must be something else you installed.

  4. #24
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

    It worked fine for me on 4.X on 2 different iphone 4's. As soon as those were upgraded to 5.0 the custom ringtones stopped working. Nothing new was added to either phones after the upgrade, so I can't put my finger on what other installed app would be causing my issue.
    Now fast forward to a 4s I have the same issue. The developer has acknowledged the issue on twitter, but as of yet has not fixed it. I have seen many other posts about custom ringtones not working for others. Wonder what is different from your than mine...

    Having problems with Callbar 1.0.4 Custom Ringtones

  5. #25
    My iPhone is a Part of Me PoEtikly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    580
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 63 Times in 45 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by kressley View Post
    It worked fine for me on 4.X on 2 different iphone 4's. As soon as those were upgraded to 5.0 the custom ringtones stopped working. Nothing new was added to either phones after the upgrade, so I can't put my finger on what other installed app would be causing my issue.
    Now fast forward to a 4s I have the same issue. The developer has acknowledged the issue on twitter, but as of yet has not fixed it. I have seen many other posts about custom ringtones not working for others. Wonder what is different from your than mine...

    Having problems with Callbar 1.0.4 Custom Ringtones
    Oh wait, I set my custom ringtone through Unlimtones. I went to manage, highlighted the ringtone, and pressed the Check mark and I have custom ringtones.

  6. #26
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

    What's the repo for unlimitones?

  7. #27
    My iPhone is a Part of Me PoEtikly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    580
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 63 Times in 45 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by kressley View Post
    What's the repo for unlimitones?
    It's on the BigBoss repo.

    UnlimTones NOT Unlimitones

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to PoEtikly For This Useful Post:

    kressley (01-25-2012)

  9. #28
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

    Thanks! Installed UnlimTones as a work-around and now how my custom ringtone back.

  10. #29
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    25
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Trying to purchase pwntunes. Was 6.99 hit submit in paypal to purchase and it changes to 12.99. Lame, Lame, Lame. Sale it till 1/26/12. What the heck?

  11. #30
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    272
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 25 Times in 21 Posts

    same here went to check it and its up to 12.99

    bummer was ready for 6.99

  12. #31
    MMi Staff Writer Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,616
    Thanks
    194
    Thanked 960 Times in 703 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by hadzo View Post
    same here went to check it and its up to 12.99

    bummer was ready for 6.99
    Well it's kind of Thursday... so yeah. The sale is over.

  13. #32
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    272
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 25 Times in 21 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Bouchard View Post
    Well it's kind of Thursday... so yeah. The sale is over.
    Well its kind of a standard thing when store or whom ever announced sale ends Thursday 1/26/2012 that it's implied as in Thursday is the last day it's on sale, otherwise should have said sale ends Wednesday. IMHO :/
    Hit the thanks button if I helped in any way

  14. #33
    MMi Staff Writer Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,616
    Thanks
    194
    Thanked 960 Times in 703 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by hadzo View Post
    Well its kind of a standard thing when store or whom ever announced sale ends Thursday 1/26/2012 that it's implied as in Thursday is the last day it's on sale, otherwise should have said sale ends Wednesday. IMHO :/
    The developer is in a different time zone than you, so you can expect your timings to be quite off from his.

  15. #34
    My iPhone is a Part of Me xtacy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Mumbai
    Posts
    980
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 93 Times in 92 Posts

    pwntunes dev had given me a free license last year for my phone. i still bought it during the sale.. Just a way of saying thanks !!
    She call me Mr. Boombastic say me fantastic, touch me in me back
    she say I'm Mr. Ro...mantic

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts