+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Giveaway] Flowtation Brings A Cool New Notification Center Animation to iOS!

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
I think he made a very nice looking theme, and it feels more natural. Plus, I love seeing developers looking at concept videos and making those reality. I can't really
    Thanks

I think he made a very nice looking theme, and it feels more natural. Plus, I love seeing developers looking at concept videos and making those reality.
    I can't really think of anything that should be implemented. Maybe some sort of "slide in" animations (along with the "Fade as I slide" that's currently available). Something like unlockFX, Barrel...

Cydia Number: 264547

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I would like this tweak on my old 3GS because it actually makes the NC much faster (friend of mine) and I already have Zephyr, it would look really awesome having both And I read on twitter that you may include 3D effects, that would look awesome, with Barrel
    my cydia number is 3116403

PS: Ihackz, it´s not SBSettings, it´s intelliscreenX, another NC tweak that offers toggles and much more

Thanks

I would like Flowtation because I feel like Notification Center ruins Apples other implantation of UI on the phone. If you open the multitasking bar, it pushes the homescreen up. If you open Siri, it pushes the homescreen up, then all the way. If you open a folder, it splits the homescreen. But NC just slides on top. Flowtation finishes the feel by pushing the homescreen down. That would complete my UI pickyness, and make me enjoy NC that much more.

What I would like added, is when it pushes the homescreen away, it makes the icons fade, like when the multitasking bar opens. (not sure if this is already included or not)

Cydia #1059566

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Very nice, this app is very thoroughly adapted to the notification system, great job by the builder!

Cydia # 14813

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Well, the long and the short of it is, that I am afraid of flying. How is that related to tweeking your notification centre you ask? Well, basically, I am really hoping to be deemed worth of a copy of this because then I would be able to turn both my iphone and my ipad into flowtation devices, and that would give me a total of 3 on any flight. 3 times the chances to survive, tell my story, land a book deal, develop some unseemly habit (possibly faberge egg addiction), go to rehab, get cleaned up, be interviewed by Barbara Walters, and ironically die when my bathtub overflows. In conclusion, a vote for me is a vote for all that can and should ever be!

Oh, and as far as suggested additions, what about having the notification centre drop down in front of the screen in the shape of an oxygen mask, and then one it dangles for a second, have to pull forward to apply to the screens face (ie: full screen!) What's that, work for the good people who developed flowtation, don't mind if I do!

Cydia Number:
    Last edited by crackertime; 01-22-2012 at 02:19 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I can't figure out how to find Flowtation... I searched and it doesn't come up

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iRepairIndy View Post
    I can't figure out how to find Flowtation... I searched and it doesn't come up
    Go into the changes tab tap the refresh button at the top left corner and let it load then search for Flowtation and it should show up.

Green Apple
    Thanks

i want this so i can make my friends jealous!!!

Cydia #: 465999

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Have winners been selected? Just wondering. :-)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Winners have been picked! Go check Cydia to see if you was picked!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

@cjori Cool! Thanks!

MMi Staff Writer Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
    Thanks

We picked the winners - as Ori stated above. Sorry for the late response .

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123