Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Giveaway] Flowtation Brings A Cool New Notification Center Animation to iOS!

Thanks

Having this tweak would be awesome!
    Although it could have an option for having the Notification Center background as transparent.
    My Cydia number is: 465222
    Cool tweak!

Why don't you include the embedded video and the link so we can see it on our iDevices without having to copy the URL into Safari?

Quote Originally Posted by iHackz View Post
    This looks like a really cool app but I am more concerned with what SBSettings theme they are using and HOW they get the SBSettings to hide up top until they pull down for a second time (to refresh?) in the Notification Center... Pleaseee help me out!
    That's not SBSettings. That's IntelliScreenX.

Quote Originally Posted by freeze4real View Post
    Anthony Bouchard, your YouTube links do not work. It says safari can't open the page URL link wasn't found.
    This is not the only issue sometimes a link posted by you is in a raw code/ in the wrong format.

You've been told this numerous time and they've fallen on deaf hears.

Please sort it out !!!
    FINALLY!
    Someone else points it out as well.
    I like your articles I'd rather just use the application than go to the website to see a YouTube video.
    Bender got it right away so thanks for that mate.
    Anyone want to say how SBS works on iOS 5?

Quote Originally Posted by freeze4real View Post
    Anthony Bouchard, your YouTube links do not work. It says safari can't open the page URL link wasn't found.
    This is not the only issue sometimes a link posted by you is in a raw code/ in the wrong format.

You've been told this numerous time and they've fallen on deaf hears.

Please sort it out !!!
    It always works fine for me. Hard to fix when I can't debug it.

Thanks

This tweak is pretty sweet but I don't like how it takes away from the smoothness of the notification center. I have zephyr and sbsettings installed so maybe that is causing it. Has anybody tried this?

Cjori I can email you a receipt so you know I purchased it.

Purchase will be from simon minor

I would like to win a coy because I feel this is how the animation should have been. It ties in with other aspects of iOS such as the multitasking bar. The current animation is so bland and Android like, I would really like this tweak. A good feature to add would probably be the opacity of the animation. This customization would probably improve what already seems to be the perfect tweak. Cydia# 2898965

This is such a cool tweak! It give the Notification Center fluidity and without affecting performance. An animation where the sprinboard/app is squished as you pull down the NCenter would be awesome!

Cydia # : 3221182

It's the coolest Tweak I've seen to date for the Notification Center! Hat's off to you Ori. I thought you out did yourself with the totally rewritten AppLocker, but this takes the cake! I was a little worried about the compatibility with IntelliscreenX, but it's flawless. And to make this even better is the fact that it actually SPEEDS UP the notification center, as it had a little lag with just IntelliscreenX. If you don't buy this tweak you're missing out! Nicely done Ori.

Cydia Account 2622468

Thanks
    Why do I need Flowtation? To perk up my Notification Center. Why is it better than other Notification Center animations? Because it's smooth and flawless, making the other animations look silly. I think Flowtation in it's current version, does not need any revision, it works, it just works. Thank you @ModMyi and @cjori!

Cydia# 2878917

I want Flowtation because it even more emphasizes the greatness of what Jailbreaking gave to us; the full customization of iOS. Plus, this gives great bragging rights against our non-jailbroken or Android-using friends.

Cydia Account Number: #2699232

love to take full control of my iPhone nd this tweak will help u do that so

Livin the iPhone Life BenderRodriguez's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ghdawg6197 View Post
    I want Flowtation because it even more emphasizes the greatness of what Jailbreaking gave to us; the full customization of iOS. Plus, this gives great bragging rights against our non-jailbroken or Android-using friends.

Cydia Account Number: #2699232
    Um Android is easy to jailbreak for users to start coding and junk infancy it's a small user lock cause Droid doesn't care they just don't want novice users to screw it up

I need the Flowtation because my iPhone 4 needs cool looking tweak like Flowtation, so I don't feel tempted to get iPhone 4, making me more patient and wait until the next generation iPhone comes out. :-D
    Plus Flowtation seems better than stock Notification animation in terms of integration. To me it sits better with IntelliScreen X than the stock animation. Simply making more sense!
    I hope I can win it. [Cydia Account #2260310]

Flowtation+IntelliScreenX get my iPhone one more row of spaces lol. Cool idea that I want to win a copy of flowtation.
    Cydia number: #2282374

Well, I need Flowtation because, it will make my iPhone 4 still look good in front of iPhone 4S.
    Thus I keep mine until the next generation of iPhone releases.
    And I think Flowtation is simply better in terms of iOS integration. It feels more natural to me.

Thank you [Cydia Account #2260310]

Receiving this tweak would b e great!
    I could show off my iPod to people and they would want to jailbreak!
    Cydia #:1523968

This tweak would awsome to win because its a simple yet effective tweak that would go well with motion tweak. It works well with the natural flow of notificaton center already and doesn't slow it down like other tweaks do. Something the developer could add is different animations when dragging down like the icons melting, or make them look squashed and blow up....well you get the point. Anyways the tweak is great and thanks for the chance to win

I would like to win Flowtation because ever since I bought IntelliScreenX, it's been causing lag. I've been following the dev for some time and I've always wanted this tweak.

Thanks!

I need Flowtation because i love customizing my phone to look really different from anyone else. I mash various themes up together to get a nice look and I've been doing it since the first iPhone. Flowtation will allow me to have custom animations that make my device look more unique than most people. I think that more behaviours could be added and that would certainly be a plus for Flowtation. Also, that compatibility with other jailbreak tweaks should be maintained when possible. Cheers.

Cydia Account #6214

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast