Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Samsung Continues Anti-Apple Campaign by Flaunting Turn-by-Turn Navigation App

The One and the Only (retired secret moderator) iPod's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by guitarded View Post
    The iphone 4s is NOT revolutionary lol.

Dude, that was my interpretation of his post and a legitimate question.
    There you're doing it again. And it was not a legitimate question, and now you're trying to be smart. This entire thread, you have been insisting that the iPhone is horrible. And then you attack people for saying that iPhone is better than android phones. That's hypocrisy. That's ridiculous. So before you criticize people for being apple fanboys, you stop being a FANDROID.

secret moderator... Please hit that THANKS button over there if I helped you in any single way

Quote Originally Posted by ipodtouchman77 View Post
    You probably are a challenged 7th grader...or 2nd....couldnt tell. Also notice how I didn't even write that post. It was someone else. Learn to read. Stop being a fanboy, or go somewhere else with that Metallica kid. "GET IT?!"
    you really told me. "NO U" always stings.

Quote Originally Posted by Audyssey View Post
    Here's a little comic I made...

MY IPHONE 4S 64GB JAILBROKEN ABSINTHE >>> EVERY OTHER PHONE IN THE UNIVERSE.

THE END.

^^ too far gone lmao. Steve jobs could take a **** all over a phone and this guy would still buy it hahaa
    Fix mobile substrate for iOS7 ---http://modmyi.com/showthread.php?t=832837

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by novadam View Post
    you really told me. "NO U" always stings.
    Ok...nice comeback. Goodness, I hate how all these little kids get on these forums....

secret moderator... Please hit that THANKS button over there if I helped you in any single way

Thanks

There you're doing it again. And it was not a legitimate question, and now you're trying to be smart. This entire thread, you have been insisting that the iPhone is horrible. And then you attack people for saying that iPhone is better than android phones. That's hypocrisy. That's ridiculous. So before you criticize people for being apple fanboys, you stop being a FANDROID.
    Back off, never said idevices were horrible. This thread was posted to start a flame war, I'm simply on Sammy's side. 1 yr ago I was on apple's side, knowledge is power.

^You seem to lack both knowledge and power.

It's funny cause even after several commercials they're still willing to get an iPhone, regardless if they are 'Samsunged'.
    Last edited by xLastWishx; 01-22-2012 at 06:07 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by guitarded View Post
    Back off, never said idevices were horrible. This thread was posted to start a flame war, I'm simply on Sammy's side. 1 yr ago I was on apple's side, knowledge is power.
    I don't care what side you're on, just don't criticize people for their preferences

Ok...nice comeback. Goodness, I hate how all these little kids get on these forums....
    My 6 year old brother has a touch ... Soon he'll be like them =\
    Fix mobile substrate for iOS7 ---http://modmyi.com/showthread.php?t=832837

what's your issue, dude? YOU'RE the one who got belligerent out of nowhere. By your own admission, YOU butted into a conversation that didn't involve you, and you did so with high-schoolerish name-calling (your "fanboy" garbage).

I can see that you've appointed yourself as some kind of parent/moderator here, with all the lectures you've been doling out to various people about what they should or shouldn't say. So you must be the Resident Expert. Just a suggestion here, Mr. Resident Expert: maybe you should take your own advice.

I'm not quite sure observing that a claimed text-to-speech function is spitting out garbage, and further noting that Siri's has a much better product than the example provided, qualifies as "fanboy" material. But hey, you're apparently the Grand ModMyI Arbiter of All Things Appropriate, so I suppose I should just defer to your authority.

So how 'bout this, Chief? You win. You're right, I'm wrong. That dude's phone's text-to-speech function appears to be kicking out fantastic results, and Siri is nowhere near as good as his android's dictation product, let alone better. I don't spend my life on ModMyI (or any other site), and this is apparently YOUR sandbox -- you're The Man. Is that better?

Last, I'm likely old enough to be your father.

Quote Originally Posted by Trypt4mine View Post
    ^^ too far gone lmao. Steve jobs could take a **** all over a phone and this guy would still buy it hahaa
    It's a good phone and I like it better than every other device, not just android. I give three removed about apple as a company, it's the operating system that the phone uses that I prefer. Put iOS5 on a Samsung galaxy and I will gladly use it. Android is inferior. That is my opinion and it will always be.
    Last edited by Simon; 01-23-2012 at 11:51 AM.

Wow..glad to see nothings changed here. Left Apple about a month ago for galaxy s2. Come back now just to see whats going on and its the same arguments over which phone is the best. Kinda funny. Guess it will never end.

Thanks
    Thanked 15,561 Times in 7,112 Posts

This is not a place for a back and forth argument. Unless you have something on topic to say that does not break forum rules please do not post.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by novadam View Post
    what's your issue, dude? YOU'RE the one who got belligerent out of nowhere. By your own admission, YOU butted into a conversation that didn't involve you, and you did so with high-schoolerish name-calling (your "fanboy" garbage).

I can see that you've appointed yourself as some kind of parent/moderator here, with all the lectures you've been doling out to various people about what they should or shouldn't say. So you must be the Resident Expert. Just a suggestion here, Mr. Resident Expert: maybe you should take your own advice.

I'm not quite sure observing that a claimed text-to-speech function is spitting out garbage, and further noting that Siri's has a much better product than the example provided, qualifies as "fanboy" material. But hey, you're apparently the Grand ModMyI Arbiter of All Things Appropriate, so I suppose I should just defer to your authority.

So how 'bout this, Chief? You win. You're right, I'm wrong. That dude's phone's text-to-speech function appears to be kicking out fantastic results, and Siri is nowhere near as good as his android's dictation product, let alone better. I don't spend my life on ModMyI (or any other site), and this is apparently YOUR sandbox -- you're The Man. Is that better?

Last, I'm likely old enough to be your father.
    Fine by me. Goodbye. Nice chatting with you.

Green Apple
    Thanks

I think Samsung galaxy S II is better than iPhone 4s.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345