Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Article: So... You've Jailbroken Your iPhone 4S. What Should You Do Now? (Paid Edition)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Spaceman1701's Avatar
    Thanks

Still waiting for a windows version. Really appreciate the article telling me what i still cant get!

Thanks 4 this article! I'm definitely rusty and need all the help I can get!

Umm why would Anyone on ios5 need photoalbum+ you can create and move photos on stock ios5 so I'm pretty sure that one should be taken off the list. Your basically asking people to pay for an app that is now useless

Quote Originally Posted by zerocool5878 View Post
    Umm why would Anyone on ios5 need photoalbum+ you can create and move photos on stock ios5 so I'm pretty sure that one should be taken off the list. Your basically asking people to pay for an app that is now useless
    Because PhotoAlbums+ does more than iOS 5 lets you do. Read the introduction that I linked. iOS 5 STILL CAN'T do what PhotoAlbums+ can do.

I'm on a Verizon 4s on 5.0.1 and I was playing with SBSettings after jailbreaking and now I lost service! Please help. The phone worked fine all day but tonight when I got home I was messing with SBSettings and it resprung and lost service. Please help.

Official SaurikIT Support
    Thanks

cvillelli: You may have to reset network settings. See this thread for some other people with that problem.

Thanks

Honestly, do these Apps really drain battery life? I always thought all these apps and mods would hinder battery life

Quote Originally Posted by Zeal View Post
    Honestly, do these Apps really drain battery life? I always thought all these apps and mods would hinder battery life
    Nope. I have each and every one of these installed and over a length of 12 hours shelved (when I sleep) I only lose 4% of battery life. They don't make things run in the background that are significant enough to drain battery.

All these wonderful tweaks need to be backed up. PkgBackup ($7.99) is a good tweak, that does backups, and stores your backups on the Cloud, e.g. Dropbox.

My iPhone is a Part of Me TheDirtyDiddler's Avatar
    Thanks

Do you think it's less risky to tether to an iPad than to a computer as far as getting caught out by the carriers since both run mobile safari and iOS apps?

Springtomize 2 takes the place of infiniboard and infinidock, it has the same options and then some.

When will Safari Download Manager be updated??? Its so popular and doesn't work at all on new firmwares.

So I did the jailbreak should it effect the find my phone iCloud app... 4s 5.0 on sprint

Quote Originally Posted by ericwall View Post
    When will Safari Download Manager be updated??? Its so popular and doesn't work at all on new firmwares.
    Dustin Howett is busy. He is working on it though.

They look good but some JB apps can sure be a bit expensive compared to App Store apps.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Except Display Recorder isn't compatible with the iPhone 4S yet. Look it up and tell me what I'm doing wrong because it says I can't get it.

Trying to get Display Recorder on my JB'n 4S, but Cydia says 'Unable to purchase, this product requires an iPhone [23]IiPod[34]IiPad.' Anyone know why?

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Just got intelliscreenX and turned off lockinfo, it is a better interface but I no longer have my todo list showing damn!!

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

For me, Lockinfo is still good. I use intelliscreenx to enhance my notification center and Lockinfo on my lockscreen.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Taniban View Post
    For me, Lockinfo is still good. I use intelliscreenx to enhance my notification center and Lockinfo on my lockscreen.
    Aha!! Cracked it. Thanks for the tip.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast