Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Article: So... You've Jailbroken Your iPhone 4S. What Should You Do Now? (Paid Edition)

Is Graviboard working on iOS 5 already??

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo911 View Post
    Last time I tried it didnt worked
    If my post was good, click the button in my post

New to jailbreaking? Have a look at my Redsn0w Guide

My iPhone is a Part of Me keenpois0n's Avatar
    Thanks

photoalbums is a piece of crap it sends my phone into boot loops. worst $5 I've spent

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lillewis51 View Post
    mywi is working great on my 4s
    Just tried again mywi and still lockes up my connection have to remove it and hard reboot.

I've never used IntelliScreen X before.. If I buy it, should I uninstall SBSettings? Another proposed BBSettings.. There are so many that are alike, can you guys help me on which is better? Thanks!

Thanks

Sbsettings is better IMO. And no, u dint have to uninstall sbsettigs to use intelliscreen
    If my post was good, click the button in my post

New to jailbreaking? Have a look at my Redsn0w Guide

callbar is a great app, but it does not work well with calltell. in coming calls are not spoken if callbar is on

Gonna go crazy tonight!

For developers the most important app is iFile, most definitely, and of course ProTube

Does SnowCover4 work with 4S 5.0.1?
    Does jail breaking affect iCloud backups? What I mean is: if I have a sub straight problem, will that problem be saved in my iCloud account? In the past, it was recommended to restore as a new phone because old jailbreak problems would be transferred from backups if you had them.

In short, will jailbreak problems haunt me if I need to restore from a backup?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by expl0itfinder View Post
    Where is infiniboard and infinidock??
    Springomitize takes care of that... for the most part.

MyWi ftw, find it odd that it is not in the list.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Imahottguy View Post
    it is one of the more popular apps, isn't it. it's damn expensive though. over here in aus, our carriers give us the native tethering for free. no bull crap pay 20 bucks a month for it. I do rather mywi over the native stuff though. more options, more customizable

Quote Originally Posted by Imahottguy View Post
    Because the article was about what I feel are good tweaks and I like TetherMe more than MyWi.

Quote Originally Posted by keenpois0n View Post
    photoalbums is a piece of crap it sends my phone into boot loops. worst $5 I've spent
    Lol you must be using it wrong. Never heard of your problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo911 View Post
    Not yet.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Bouchard View Post

Lol you must be using it wrong. Never heard of your problem.

I know right. I have nothing to support or to prove what I just said, but every time I install it after a few reboots, my phone will just get stuck on the apple logo and nothing I can do fixes it, besides a restore. photoalbums was better on 4.x, but in ios 5 apple implemented some of photoalbums features

Thanks

Awesome list bro!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I am formally recommending the tweaks Infinifolders and Infinidock.

With stock iOS folders, you are limited to how many apps you can put in a folder (I think it's 12, but I've been using Infinifolders for so long that I'm not sure). But with Infinifolders you can place as many apps into a folder as you wish. You can even put a folder inside a folder. If you're crazy enough you can put a folder inside a folder inside another folder. In addition to unlimited apps in a folder, you're given options on how to customize your folders. You can change the background, remove animations, and other convenient changes.

Infinidock is a tweak very similar to Infinifolders. Again, you're able to put many more apps into the dock than normally allowed by stock OS. I like to show 5 apps on the dock, but you can put as many as 10 on each page of a dock. Page of a dock? Yes! You can now add pages to the dock, just like with Springboard. I have my front dock page, then on page 2 I have Notes, Calculator, Calendar, Camera, and Maps. Page 2 has apps that I want quick access to. There are no limitations to what you will decide to put there.

Motion is a silly tweak. There are far too many good tweaks in Cydia for this to be listed in anybody's Top 10. No offense, but let's steer the new folks towards the best Cydia has to offer, not the best the writer's phone has to offer.

I use MyWi, it works great but it's so expensive I don't know if it's worth it. Tetherme is a great alternative for a very good price.

BiteSMS vs Tlert vs Messages+. Thats a tough one. It comes down to GUI and what you prefer. Tlert is minimalistic and very simple, I used it for over a year. Now I'm using BiteSMS, I'm not sure why I switched though. I think Tlert took forrrrevvverrrr to be iOS5 compatible, and by then I moved on to Bite. Bite has every feature you'd want in a quick-reply text sender. They all do though. The choice is yours, carpe diem.

Another recommendation from me is KBShortcuts. It's a very robust tweak that adds major functionality to the stock keyboard. The best I can do is recommend someone find a video on YouTube of KBShortcuts. Here's a small example of what it does, sliding your finger from the Space Bar to the V key will Paste. Space to C copy, Space to X cut, Space to F to Find. Find the video and consider finding the time to install it.

*** Here's "The Essential" Cydia App/Mod For iPhone 4S ***

1. Lockinfo
    2. Multifl0w
    3. GridTab For Safari
    4. iRealSMS
    5. SBSetting
    6. Overboard
    7. MyWi
    8. iSmartDialer
    9. AppLocker
    10. PhotoAlbum+
    11. RecognizeMe

Have Fun!

***A Special Message***
    Much Love to the Guys and Gals who made possible Jailbreak for A5 devices. You guys are even more advance than entire Apple team put together in my opinion - You failed them!!
    Lol
    Last edited by MMX007; 01-20-2012 at 08:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MMX007 View Post
    *** Here's "The Essential" Cydia App/Mod For iPhone 4S ***

1. Lockinfo
    2. Multifl0w
    3. GridTab For Safari
    4. iRealSMS
    5. SBSetting
    6. Overboard
    7. MyWi
    8. iSmartDialer
    9. AppLocker
    10. PhotoAlbum+
    11. RecognizeMe

Have Fun!

***A Special Message***
    Much Love to the Guys and Gals who made possible Jailbreak for A5 devices. You guys are even more advance than entire Apple team put together in my opinion - You failed them!!
    ��
    I don't like LockInfo as much as I like IntelliScreenX. Multifl0w doesn't multitask every application, only certain ones, and IntelliScreenX pretty much renders SBSettings useless on many levels.

It's funny but, iPhone 4S has officially been released today for me! I'm getting my 64gb model tomorrow. At last I can upgrade from my iPhone 4/32gb!!
    Lucky you Apple - there's gonna be a surge of iPhone 4S sale tomorrow. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Bouchard View Post
    I don't like LockInfo as much as I like IntelliScreenX. Multifl0w doesn't multitask every application, only certain ones, and IntelliScreenX pretty much renders SBSettings useless on many levels.
    I guess it's a matter of personal preference really. They all have their pros and cons.

"iFile" is absolutely a must for the ultimate Mod for iDevices. I can't live without it. You can do things/Mods with it nothing else can in my opinion. "ProTube" is a superb newcomer.

Can please someone tell (Who personally knows him/her) the developer of IntelliDial to update it for the latest iOS this was my Most Used Mod on my iPhone ever. I'm willing to pay $20 for it. Thanks.
    Last edited by MMX007; 01-20-2012 at 09:37 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast