Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [How To] Set A Boot Logo With the Untethered iOS 5.0.1 Jailbreak

Quote Originally Posted by jason7854 View Post
    I have downloaded the animated recovery move to my pc. how do i get this to my iphone?
    Well it's easy. Download ifunbox, drop it in "Raw File System" ten click refresh. Then open and app alled iFile (whichuat be downloaded thrift Cydia$ then open it, go all the way to the front, find the file, tap it, tap installer, respring. Must b jailbroken.

But FYI....this is pointless...the fix is in Cudoa already just open Cydia and search "Animate Fix" and you will see it. Install it and yor done.

I have tried it, and it works......okay I guess. There is a nice long respring after the boot logo rite before it shows the lick screen (not ready for release if ya ask me).

I don't want my device to respring for 20-40 seconds after it reboots. Not worth installing if ya ask me. It needs worked on.

From my point of view, it still does not work properly. But nevertheless works. Up to you to decide. I guess. I'm not gonna use and jut hope one day it gets fixed.

Custom boot Logos work perfectly for me without having to install any tweaks on my iphone 4 running ios 5.0.1, just jailbreak and apply your custom logo. Also does anybody know what boot logo he is using, it looks pretty cool.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234