+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Giveaway] Use 3G the Way You Want to With the Brand New 3G Unrestrictor 5

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
I think I deserve to win because I conformed to the "within 5 sentences" rule. Cydia number #7154
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I think I deserve to win because I conformed to the "within 5 sentences" rule. Cydia number #7154

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi,

I'm a french student and maybe you have read a news (here for example) about an ISP which becomes a cellular provider.
    If you don't know Free, it's the first ISP in the world who invented the concept of box (Freebox) for Internet, TV & phone
    Their services are very cheap and I just signed up for their services.
    I have now 3GB of data (instead of 1GB) for a price 3 times cheaper !
    That's why I need 3G Unrestrictor

Here is my Cydia account number : #1401388

Again, thanks to Modmyi & Kim Streich !

iPhone? More like MyPhone The Guz's Avatar
    Thanks

Been a fan of 3G unrestrictor for a long time now. I just upgrade to this version. Good luck to the one who gets the giveaway.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,354 Times in 1,307 Posts

I would like to win a free copy of this, only because I'm an unemployed stay at home dad(not by choice). My phone is also my main source of communication and entertainment. Even though not having income I support the JB community with the little savings I do have to my name even though there are a number of pirate repos that I could exploit I choose not to because I wouldn't like that to be done to me for the hard work that these guys put into these tweaks. Me personally wouldn't hold on to an iPhone if it weren't for being able to jailbreak and install all these tweaks that make it all the more worthwhile. So it would be a blessing to me to actually win a free copy, so that that same money could go to something considered even more important. But the biggest reason right now would be because my wifi router actually died a few days back so I've been using 3G like crazy not good for anybody with or without an unlimited plan IMO. Oh yeh it would be the first thing I ever won in my life! 27 strong and never won anything. Please help me break the streak Cydia #56033

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I cannot go into detail, but I have a plan to create world peace that requires me to have 3G Unrestrictor 5 AND an extra $3.99. Cydia #92651

Thanks

Ok so here is my reason why I should get a free copy....

Last week I bought My3g and ever since I bought it it doesn't work at all... I tried emailing them for a refund but no reply and I hate that i paid for something that doesn't work, I guess regardless if I win it or not I'm going to purchase 3gUnrestrictor

Cydia #1281879

Thanks....
    Last edited by bigliquid530; 01-16-2012 at 07:50 PM.

Thanks
    3G Unrestrictor 5, oh where have you been? With my iPhone 4 and me always on the go, I never expected to be able to call anyone (on FaceTime) on a 3G network. I also never expected to watch HD YouTube videos. But with 3G Unrestrictor 5 on my arsenal, I can do just that. I'm also a big-time app downloader, so with 3G Unrestrictor 5, I can download apps to its full potential. Now I'm wondering why Apple did not include an option like this on iOS 5. Need something done fast and you're on a 3G network? There's an app (or tweak for that matter) for that!

Thanks Kim and Bouchard! Cydia# 2878917

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I would love to win this because 3G Unrestrictor was one of my must-have apps for my 3GS. Now I have a 4S that I hope and pray will soon be jailbroken and would love to use 3G Unrestrictor again. It would help me because, while I have a router, I have not gotten around to setting up Wifi at my house (I know). Whether I win or not, I thank app developers and jailbreak developers for all their hard work to let us get the most out of our iThings.

Cydia #: 2338177

*T*
    Thanks

I need 3G Unrestrictor for a few, important reasons. One is that I'm always on-the-go. Whether it's skiing, biking, plane-flying, train-riding, car-driving, or running, you cannot stop me. So of course I'm going to be pissed when I can't watch my YouTube videos in HD on the train. I didn't buy a $200 super Retina Display so I could look at graphics intended for a GameBoy, now did I? Of course I'm gonna rage when I can't FaceTime my girlfriend. Actually, she's going to be the one raging. But that's not all. How about when I need to download that 30MB app for my flight, but I'm halfway to the airport? This is where 3G Unrestrictor comes in handy. But really, it goes above and beyond that. In my opinion, 3G Unrestrictor is integral and essential to everyday life, and whether you give it to me or not, I'm getting it.

Thank you Mr. Streich for improving daily life!

Thank you ModMyi, for hopefully saving me a few bucks!

Cydia #: 1309240
    Last edited by *T*; 01-16-2012 at 05:55 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone RoloDiva13's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks for the heads up on the $.99 upgrade, MMi; I really love this tweak and have used it for quite some time. Re: the poster asking about carriers knowing and terming contracts, I'm on AT&T and have used 3GUR (on iOS 4 and now 5) for sometime and haven't heard a peep outta 'em. Obviously, can't speak for other iPCarriers but in my experience it's been all gravy with this tweak (caveat: I'm also NOT a data hog on my unlimited plan, however).

Cydia Acct# 99CentsDidntBankruptMe

Green Apple
    Thanks

So it sounds like owners of the original 3G Unrestrictor app will eventually be SOL unless they upgrade. Gotta love greed.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I would use this Tweak to use FaceTime Stickam Skype and various other apps
    Cydia # 3158216

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Purchased it! Well worth the price!
    Last edited by swsohn; 01-17-2012 at 05:45 AM. Reason: purchased the tweak aldready!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I wish I could win a copy of 3G Unrestrictor because,
    -My life consist of watching Youtube videos and the quality sucks on 3G, I also would like to save some gas and stop driving everywhere to find some wifi
    -I would like to win beacause I follow ModMyi for all my jailbreaking and Apple related news and it wouldnt be possible to have a chance to win awsome tweaks unless you guys do what you do so thank you.
    -It would be nice to win this tweak because my phone feels like its missing something, and FaceTime, YouTube, and downloads on 3G with excellent quality and speed is exactly what it needs
    - If I dont win this tweak I will have to put my son to work to pay for this tweak since it cost almost the same as minimum wage
    -I didn't think I would make it this far but the last reason I should win this tweak is Me and my wife are having another baby boy andmy brother is in the army and It would be so badass if I could show him my new son on facetime because the hospital im going to be at doesn't have wifi and since you cant facetime over 3G well you get the point I need this tweak thanks for the chance

Thanks

I've already bought My3G from Intelliborn. I don't see any option for individual app in My3G, BUT 3G Unrestrictor 5 does. That's really awesome that we could choose the quality of youtube through sbsettings without turning off 3G unrestrictor. You'll never know who would give you a FaceTime call while you disable the high quality of youtube but keep 3G Unrestrictor on. I hope I could win 3G Unrestrictor 5, as many options I could switch and that's the motivation to break the jail. Thanks in advance!
    Cydia number: #2282374

Thanks

I bought this when I JB'd my iPhone 4 and just paid for the upgrade to support the developer. I have the later 2GB/mo data plan and it pisses me that AT&T wants to restrict my usage further. **** them. Also got MyWi to setup a hotspot.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I currently live in Canada as a delivery driver. I do not have an Internet connection at home, so I cannot use my own wifi. While I'm on the road I'm pretty well "restricted" on what I can do, and wifi is never available. Winning this would allow me to FaceTime my wife and 2 year old daughter when they are at Grandma's house. I hate entirely missing her grow up.
    Thanks for the chance to win this.
    Cydia: 2917791

Thanks

I'm on a limited plan right now, but 555 MB are enough to make a facetime call over 3G. At least, it's nice to have the ability to do it. Yes, it'll consume a lot of data, but it's good to be able to use it, even if I'm over 3G.
    Sometimes I've wanted to watch a video in youtube and, since my university has the worst wifi ever, it's been impossible to do it.
    And last but not least, the one we always use... "Why not do it, if we can?".
    Cydia Number: 264547

Green Apple
    Thanks

I have always wanted to be able to use FaceTime without having to be near wifi. With this I would use it to backup to iCloud because I am not always home when I want to backup or restore my phone. I deserve to win because I will use it all the time when I am out due to the fact I have unlimited data. I download many apps from the app store and a good number of them tell me I have to be connected to wifi because it is over 20mb. My cydia number is 3264633

iPhone? More like MyPhone DayumQuitPlayin's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh man, now this is an app/tweak that I would absolutely love to have. I need this tweak so that I can watch my YouTube vidz in HD when I'm with my friends hanging out around the fire. We're always hanging out, it's something we do almost daily after a hard day's work. This tweak would be a much appreciated gift if I am to win a copy and I can guarantee that if I am to win, it will find use on my iPad. If I don't win, then congrats to those that do =]

Acct # 15756