Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Article: P0sixninja: "This A5 Jailbreak Is Quickly Becoming the Most Amazing One Yet!!!"

Thanks

ooooo can't wait

When I see the words 'Dream Team' I think of MJ, Bird and magic.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by brab View Post
    Corona is the same exploit used in A4 jailbreak that's already out.
    So Apple had access to it at the same time we all did.
    Corona is the untether exploit not the injection point. If it wasn't for limera1n the a4 wouldn't be jail broke either.

Never going to happen.

Since so many are involved in the jailbreak, where would be the right place to make a donation?

Quote Originally Posted by A3gOwner View Post
    Very true. I retract my post, sorry guys. I'll keep posts like that to myself. Good job dream team.
    I thought your post was pretty accurate and realistic. And why is one JB more amazing than any other, unless it's proving to be very difficult and they've hit another roadblock...

Or unless it's even better than any before and opened new doors to the future...
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

So this jailbreak will be for iOS 5.0.1 right?

Thanks
    Thanked 15,539 Times in 7,105 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by satointl View Post
    So this jailbreak will be for iOS 5.0.1 right?
    yes

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneThereforeIAm View Post
    That Apple has patched the 5.01 exploit before its release is confirmation that someone in the JB Dev team DID give it up to Apple.
    The need to maintain the secrecy of exploits limits the number of Devs able to work on it - which increases the time required to produce the ultimate JB.
    Apple is winning the war - and if they release 5.1 to the public before the Dev team gets uJB-5.01 out, they'll have won this battle too.
    By any definition, 9 months of closure vs 3 days of an open JB'ing window has to be a near-win for Apple.
    It'll stop significant numbers from JB'ing ... basically, anyone not monitoring the JB situation on a daily basis.
    It's basically being driven underground.
    This could be true, or Apple could have figured it out too. I am sure they employ one or two clever folks of their own.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

My iPhone is a Part of Me PoEtikly's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sziklassy View Post
    This could be true, or Apple could have figured it out too. I am sure they employ one or two clever folks of their own.
    Apple Devs can download the jailbreaking software just like anybody else. I assure you that there is a department that jailbreaks phones from software released so they can close the possibility on the next fw release. I really don't think that the jailbreak dev teams are calling Apple and saying this is what you need to do to fix it. Apple employs very intelligent coders just like the coders that develop our beloved jailbreaks.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Good Work to everyone working so hard to make this possible.

Quote Originally Posted by PoEtikly View Post
    Apple Devs can download the jailbreaking software just like anybody else. I assure you that there is a department that jailbreaks phones from software released so they can close the possibility on the next fw release. I really don't think that the jailbreak dev teams are calling Apple and saying this is what you need to do to fix it. Apple employs very intelligent coders just like the coders that develop our beloved jailbreaks.
    the thing is Is that it has not been released yet
    IPhone 5s....
    First MacBook Pro 13" I7 2.8Ghz with win7
    1 rooted Thrive
    08 Chevy 2500HD LTZ
    06 Dyna Lowrider
    40ft Raptor toyhauler

I hope 4S/iPad 2 jailbreak comes out soon.
    Last edited by xclusiveiphone; 01-14-2012 at 06:23 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by towboattrash34 View Post
    the thing is Is that it has not been released yet
    Aah, but it has. At least part of it. Corona.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

iPhoneThereforeIAm (01-15-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by raptorjr View Post
    Since so many are involved in the jailbreak, where would be the right place to make a donation?
    I was thinking the same thing

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Aah, but it has. At least part of it. Corona.
    D'oh!
    Of course. I was forgetting it uses the same exploit - which makes you wonder why they revealed it with the (relatively unpopular) tethered JB.
    Surely, it would be better to wait to release the untethered JB - thereby maximising the JB'ing window.
    Apple rarely release FW updates without releasing beta's to app developers - which can take several months.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneThereforeIAm View Post
    D'oh!
    Of course. I was forgetting it uses the same exploit - which makes you wonder why they revealed it with the (relatively unpopular) tethered JB.
    Surely, it would be better to wait to release the untethered JB - thereby maximising the JB'ing window.
    Apple rarely release FW updates without releasing beta's to app developers - which can take several months.
    I agree. Probably would have been better not to release it for the A4 devices until it was ready for the A5 devices as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    I agree. Probably would have been better not to release it for the A4 devices until it was ready for the A5 devices as well.
    I think they should've waited until 5.1 came out

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast