Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
01-13-2012, 10:26 PM #21
The Following User Says Thank You to A3gOwner For This Useful Post:
01-13-2012, 10:32 PM #22
cant wait so many new things could come out of this
01-13-2012, 10:34 PM #23
01-13-2012, 10:35 PM #24
Hi dreamteam thanks for the information this is going to be a very exciting time when this jailbreak is released as it will go down in history what youse have acheived
01-13-2012, 10:39 PM #25
01-13-2012, 10:40 PM #26
If my post was good, click the button in my post
New to jailbreaking? Have a look at my Redsn0w Guide
01-13-2012, 10:44 PM #27
The moment I put my 4s in dfs mode and watch all the code across my screen it going to be the best day good work guys can't wait !!! Donate donate donate once it drops .
01-13-2012, 10:57 PM #28
To the unanswered:
Bb 4.11.8 is on iP4, iP4S is 1.0.13, the jb for 4S has nothing to do w unlocking iP4. However, work is going on to unlock bb 4.11.8. Fyi
Unlock iPhone 4 4.11.08 Baseband – 2.10.04 Baseband Still Under Work By Sherif Hashim
Last edited by metaserph; 01-13-2012 at 11:17 PM.@Metaserph
"You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
01-13-2012, 11:30 PM #29
I have a question. I currently have an iPad 2 wifi model running on 4.3.3 . I want to update to 5.0.1 but I'm kind of scared to. I have download time umberlla and have saved my shsh blobs. I'm just wondering if I do update to the 5.0.1 and want to downgrade back to the 4.3.3, how can I do it? Is losing my jailbreak for a bit worth it? I'm using a Mac by the way. Please let me know how I can downgrade
01-13-2012, 11:33 PM #30
01-14-2012, 12:18 AM #31
01-14-2012, 12:35 AM #32
01-14-2012, 12:57 AM #33
Shout out to " metaserph " for answering my question! Thanks bro!!
01-14-2012, 01:05 AM #34
Here's a link it tells you the stock basebands for which firmware/phone combinations.
01-14-2012, 03:39 AM #35
That Apple has patched the 5.01 exploit before its release is confirmation that someone in the JB Dev team DID give it up to Apple.
The need to maintain the secrecy of exploits limits the number of Devs able to work on it - which increases the time required to produce the ultimate JB.
Apple is winning the war - and if they release 5.1 to the public before the Dev team gets uJB-5.01 out, they'll have won this battle too.
By any definition, 9 months of closure vs 3 days of an open JB'ing window has to be a near-win for Apple.
It'll stop significant numbers from JB'ing ... basically, anyone not monitoring the JB situation on a daily basis.
It's basically being driven underground.
01-14-2012, 06:07 AM #36
01-14-2012, 09:20 AM #37
What if by "this A5 jailbreak" he meant the most amazing A5 jailbreak and not the most amazing jailbreak ever?
01-14-2012, 10:22 AM #38
01-14-2012, 10:26 AM #39
Good Job guys.. Cant wait for the jailbreak. I hate this OEM crap..
01-14-2012, 10:35 AM #40
I'm not getting my 4S until april when my friend comes back from the US, I'm really hating living in a 3rd world country :P