Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Article: P0sixninja: "This A5 Jailbreak Is Quickly Becoming the Most Amazing One Yet!!!"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Flame wars, negative comments will always be present in comments, no matter what the story. Nature of the beast lol
    Very true. I retract my post, sorry guys. I'll keep posts like that to myself. Good job dream team.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to A3gOwner For This Useful Post:

Simon (01-13-2012)

cant wait so many new things could come out of this

Quote Originally Posted by PoEtikly View Post
    mod edit: removed Do not insult other members, report them if you see an issue

He/she's still a 3G owner so why the hump would you give a smelly pile? Go be negative elsewhere
    Dude relax bro. He's right not only is he right but I'm sure he can do more **** with his iPhone than u know about. No offense. I'm sure I can. U don't seem like u know too much maybe some simple save ap ticket bs but there's a lot more that goes into this than that. No where is this even saying the jb is close nor even possible. I've seen devs post **** saying this type of stuff and never being able to produce. Not saying the jb won't happen but if it didn't that would be a downer but not a shock. I see you posting a lot of nonsense on here stating your opinion. Well this guy is simply stating his. And to be honest I agree with him so before you go trying to push members around on here that have been here since before you thought about switching to android because there has to be a jb for a5 or you'd switch. If I remember correctly that's how you put it. iOS is more to us than a jb or a simple phone. It goes far beyond that. So please save the bs for us

Hi dreamteam thanks for the information this is going to be a very exciting time when this jailbreak is released as it will go down in history what youse have acheived

Livin the iPhone Life steve-z17's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vantheman169 View Post
    Hmm wish i could try its amazingness on my 32 GB 4S. Great job to everyone involved!
    I'm with ya on that! It's been awhile since I've had a JB iPhone.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Corrupt3Appl3 View Post
    cant wait so many new things could come out of this
    Yea, specially for 4s users. Many new cool things for Siri
    If my post was good, click the button in my post

New to jailbreaking? Have a look at my Redsn0w Guide

The moment I put my 4s in dfs mode and watch all the code across my screen it going to be the best day good work guys can't wait !!! Donate donate donate once it drops .

To the unanswered:
    Bb 4.11.8 is on iP4, iP4S is 1.0.13, the jb for 4S has nothing to do w unlocking iP4. However, work is going on to unlock bb 4.11.8. Fyi

Unlock iPhone 4 4.11.08 Baseband 2.10.04 Baseband Still Under Work By Sherif Hashim
    Last edited by metaserph; 01-13-2012 at 11:17 PM.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

I have a question. I currently have an iPad 2 wifi model running on 4.3.3 . I want to update to 5.0.1 but I'm kind of scared to. I have download time umberlla and have saved my shsh blobs. I'm just wondering if I do update to the 5.0.1 and want to downgrade back to the 4.3.3, how can I do it? Is losing my jailbreak for a bit worth it? I'm using a Mac by the way. Please let me know how I can downgrade

Thanks
    Thanked 15,562 Times in 7,112 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Mosqueda View Post
    I have a question. I currently have an iPad 2 wifi model running on 4.3.3 . I want to update to 5.0.1 but I'm kind of scared to. I have download time umberlla and have saved my shsh blobs. I'm just wondering if I do update to the 5.0.1 and want to downgrade back to the 4.3.3, how can I do it? Is losing my jailbreak for a bit worth it? I'm using a Mac by the way. Please let me know how I can downgrade
    Yes, your 4.3.3 SHSH will work with a iPad 2 wifi version. You can use tiny umbrella to restore anytime to 4.3.3 if you want.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Yes, your 4.3.3 SHSH will work with a iPad 2 wifi version. You can use tiny umbrella to restore anytime to 4.3.3 if you want.
    Yep and Use tinyCFW and TU on the ipad2 gsm model to get it back to 4.3.3 if you have shsh files.

Shout out to " metaserph " for answering my question! Thanks bro!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    To the unanswered:
    Bb 4.11.8 is on iP4, iP4S is 1.0.13, the jb for 4S has nothing to do w unlocking iP4. However, work is going on to unlock bb 4.11.8. Fyi

Unlock iPhone 4 4.11.08 Baseband 2.10.04 Baseband Still Under Work By Sherif Hashim
    Actually 4.11.08 is 4s aswell. I have a couple with 4.11.08 and one with 1.0.11 or 1.0.13 which ever the other 5.0 baseband is. The initial shipments contained phones with 4.11.08 and some with the 1.x.x baseband.

Here's a link it tells you the stock basebands for which firmware/phone combinations.

http://theiphonewiki.com/wiki/index.php?title=Firmware

That Apple has patched the 5.01 exploit before its release is confirmation that someone in the JB Dev team DID give it up to Apple.
    The need to maintain the secrecy of exploits limits the number of Devs able to work on it - which increases the time required to produce the ultimate JB.
    Apple is winning the war - and if they release 5.1 to the public before the Dev team gets uJB-5.01 out, they'll have won this battle too.
    By any definition, 9 months of closure vs 3 days of an open JB'ing window has to be a near-win for Apple.
    It'll stop significant numbers from JB'ing ... basically, anyone not monitoring the JB situation on a daily basis.
    It's basically being driven underground.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Mosqueda View Post
    As long as you have the SHSH blobs saved for the firmware you are on, you should be able to downgrade with no issue using Tiny Umbrella and iTunes.

What if by "this A5 jailbreak" he meant the most amazing A5 jailbreak and not the most amazing jailbreak ever?

Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneThereforeIAm View Post
    That Apple has patched the 5.01 exploit before its release is confirmation that someone in the JB Dev team DID give it up to Apple.
    The need to maintain the secrecy of exploits limits the number of Devs able to work on it - which increases the time required to produce the ultimate JB.
    Corona is the same exploit used in A4 jailbreak that's already out.
    So Apple had access to it at the same time we all did.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Good Job guys.. Cant wait for the jailbreak. I hate this OEM crap..

Green Apple
    Thanks

I'm not getting my 4S until april when my friend comes back from the US, I'm really hating living in a 3rd world country :P

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast