+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Make Your iPhone Waterproof With Liquipel Coating

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
i dont understand how it can stop water from going into the headphone jack...? pretty sweet
    iPhone? More like MyPhone DaMan05's Avatar
    Thanks

i dont understand how it can stop water from going into the headphone jack...? pretty sweet

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hitman10 View Post
    Lol.. I know what you mean.. I travelled to the USA from Canada to get the iphone 1 and dropped it into my lake 3 months later. Waste of money. MY old iphone fell into the sink while doing dishes again this would have helped.. Im pretty sure next my phone is heading for the toilet and it should be prepared.
    You should not own an iphone. Or at least stop putting in in your shirt pocket.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hitman10 View Post
    Lol.. I know what you mean.. I travelled to the USA from Canada to get the iphone 1 and dropped it into my lake 3 months later. Waste of money. MY old iphone fell into the sink while doing dishes again this would have helped.. Im pretty sure next my phone is heading for the toilet and it should be prepared.
    Haha, very unfortunate. Your friend might consider putting his next iPhone away before doing any dishes.

I have heard of people whose iPhones (or phones) broke after a long run in the rain (with the phone in some pocket of course), but I can never image how it could get that wet under those circumstances.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Nice and attractive video. I am looking for a good quality waterphone cae. Please tell me about some good deals. Thanks for your time.

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123