+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Pod2g Assembles A5 Jailbreak Dream Team

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
READ THE ENTIRE POST before you respond to a Post. Don't voice your opinions based on Ignorance. Reactionary, knee jerk responses clutter these threads needlessly. As does my admonishment. These
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

READ THE ENTIRE POST before you respond to a Post. Don't voice your opinions based on Ignorance. Reactionary, knee jerk responses clutter these threads needlessly. As does my admonishment. These achievements also build a Hacker's Portfolio and I am sure they are rewarded with their own elation and the adulation of us all. They certainly do not deserve some of the snarls and grunts I have read. My Thanks to Pod2g and all the Jailbreak Devs on this even though I have an A4 I still applaud.

szr
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ripped53 View Post
    I suppose drafting Geohot and Comex (under a new name of course) is completely out of the question. I don't follow tweets much, so what are those guys up to beside beings Apples and FBs best kept secrets???!!!
    Why would it be out of the question? I honestly do not believe it's difficult to fathom them still contributing, even if it is under a different alias. I really don't why they wouldn't.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

really have to give these group of people a round of applause.. It is awesome to see them taking their time to work on the JB for everyone, specially for free.. Keep up the good work and I will definitely be donating if this jailbreak is possible.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,122 Times in 2,709 Posts

They already have, and a lot. They helped lay some of the foundation for what is happening now to exist. Who's to know if there hasn't already been some kind of communication. Where ever this goes, they're included to an extent. Just a thought...
    Quote Originally Posted by szr View Post
    Why would it be out of the question? I honestly do not believe it's difficult to fathom them still contributing, even if it is under a different alias. I really don't why they wouldn't.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

5. The Following User Says Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

szr (01-06-2012)

Thanks

All for 1 and 1 for all

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by szr View Post
    I thought comex was currently employed by Apple. Am I wrong?

Thanks

He's on an internship at Apple. Yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by AUZambo View Post
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Pod2g is a serious trooper. This guy is unrelenting and I hope to God the donations reflect the value of the jailbreak if he gets there. That said, I'm with the other guy: if there is no way to JB then I'm a lost Apple customer. I'm waiting to see where this goes to decide on the ipad 2 or a g-tab 8.9. Android's definitely the retarded step-son, but still at least you can throw a widget up on the homescreen.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Guys, leave AUZambo alone. He was just carrying on the tradition of these kinds of posts. He's joking!

szr
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    He's on an internship at Apple. Yes.
    I still don't believe that would stop him from contributing. It's my humble opinion, that the biggest change would be what alias he or Geohot would be using online for anything related to jail-breaking. To borrow an old phrase: You can't keep a code hacker down.

Edit: Thanks, metaserph, you're right. Seems I replied a little too hastily there.
    Last edited by szr; 01-06-2012 at 04:55 PM.

Thanks

Szr, read my prior post to the one you're referring to.
    @Metaserph

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Sorry...but this thread isn't complete without this:

I'M TIRED OF THE LAZY SO-CALLED DEVS NOT RELEASING AN A5 JB. Put it together already. Seriously, the A4 has been released for over a week now and we A5 owners are tired of pod2g and others sitting around picking their collective nose. PITIFUL!

*Edit: it was obviously not evident I was being sarcastic. Every single thread/article discussing the A5 jailbreak has been riddled with posts like mine and I just wanted to make sure this thread kept that theme.

FWIW, I don't even have an A5 device I really want jailbroken, so I don't have a dog in the fight.
    War Eagle bro !!!!!

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Godspeed!

All we need now is a following wind.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Dranon's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by preppyr6 View Post
    Pod2g is a serious trooper. This guy is unrelenting and I hope to God the donations reflect the value of the jailbreak if he gets there. That said, I'm with the other guy: if there is no way to JB then I'm a lost Apple customer. I'm waiting to see where this goes to decide on the ipad 2 or a g-tab 8.9. Android's definitely the retarded step-son, but still at least you can throw a widget up on the homescreen.
    REALLY?? I have used quite a few of the devices out there and Apples are still the best! Jailbroken or not! I love the tweaks available through jailbreaking but my iphone 4S is fantastic without it! Si is my ipad! The ONLY thing I really miss is tethering but you know what? I just got caught for the second time and they switched my plan to the $40 with tethering 4gb plan. I have NEVER used 4gb So I get my tethering back. No amount of arguing would change their mind oh well. I miss iblacklist but now I use youmail which works better in some instances!

Thanks
    The list of hackers working together to produce a public release of the A5 jailbreak is daunting. @planetbeing, @MuscleNerd, p0sixninja, and of course pod2g are combining their hacking prowess into the Jailbreak equivalent of Captain Planet.
    BY YOUR POWERS COMBINED, I AM WILFORD BRIMLEY!
    xD

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Awesome work Pod2g =)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks to all the devs from the beginning of jailbreaking the first Gen iPhone to those collaborating for the current Gen iPhone.

Although I had to give up my iPhone when I was BB locked out by an update, I continue to find the subject interesting and hope one day a dream team of Baseband unlockers will triumphantly emerge.

+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234