Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Pod2g Assembles A5 Jailbreak Dream Team

Am I the only one who saw that AUZambo was actually being sarcastic?

iPhone? More like MyPhone DoWoRkSoN's Avatar
    Thanks

I have an iPhone 4 but am excited to see this group of hackers come up with the A5 untethered JB because that just means the Jailbreak community hasn't given up! Thanks again to pod2g for the latest untethered JB for A4 devices and for his current work going into the A5 JB. Also thanks to the hackers joining forces with him to help out with the process. I can speak for the grateful ones out there that we are truly thankful for what you do for the jailbreak community! Keep up the great work!

My iPhone is a Part of Me vantheman169's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AUZambo View Post
    Sorry...but this thread isn't complete without this:

I'M TIRED OF THE LAZY SO-CALLED DEVS NOT RELEASING AN A5 JB. Put it together already. Seriously, the A4 has been released for over a week now and we A5 owners are tired of pod2g and others sitting around picking their collective nose. PITIFUL!
    So ungrateful........u have no idea as to how difficult this creating a jailbreak process is. Neither do I, that's why I am patient and confident that I will have a jailbreak soon. Stop being a troll and reverse engineer your own jailbreak....thought so!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Netherscourge View Post
    Maybe there's an irony in that the people who are chastizing AUZambo are also being sarcastic. You think...?

Otherwise we have a bunch of people running around here trying too quickly to be pod2g's internet white knight. Lol
    Do I brag about which phone I have in this space?

Great News is all I can say! More than happy with anything the jailbreakers/coders release to us the general public.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Netherscourge View Post

Nope, you aren't at all.

HE WAS JOKING PEOPLE! Lighten up

My iPhone is a Part of Me vantheman169's Avatar
    Thanks

I still don't see the sarcasm....

My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by trek-life View Post
    Nope, you aren't at all.

HE WAS JOKING PEOPLE! Lighten up
    I don't lighten up about sarcasm on a sore topic, sorry. I'm sure pod@2g would of thought it was hillarious! (sarcasm goes here)
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

Thanks

So many lame haters... Where is the block all post from this user button please!!!

Dream team thank you so much for even giving us a chance!! Without guys like you a JB wouldn't even be possible, yet people still hate....

For those who have been hating on these past post, JB it yourself or just STFU already.

I'm confident enough now that I just put in my order for an ipad 2 =)

As for AUZambo, I hope he's being sarcastic or he's a complete douche bag .. the work of jailbreaking these devices isn't a simple chore .. As an end user you just need to be patient and shut up because without these folks, the possibility to jailbreak just simply wouldn't be there in the first place.

Thanks
    Default And boom goes the dynamite !
    Quote Originally Posted by Alluziion View Post
    If you can't wait for it then go make your own... oh wait, you're too incompetent.
    HAHA I love this man. I completely agree. If you cant crack it, dont bash those trying to hack it. Everyone thinks they are owed something.

That is some great freaking news I was definatly down after the "not possible" thing.

Add geohot to the dream team and it's a done deal in a week lol

Thanks
    Thanked 2,337 Times in 695 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DoWoRkSoN View Post
    I have an iPhone 4 but am excited to see this group of hackers come up with the A5 untethered JB because that just means the Jailbreak community hasn't given up! Thanks again to pod2g for the latest untethered JB for A4 devices and for his current work going into the A5 JB. Also thanks to the hackers joining forces with him to help out with the process. I can speak for the grateful ones out there that we are truly thankful for what you do for the jailbreak community! Keep up the great work!
    could not have said it better than this nice one buddy

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zinjen View Post
    I don't lighten up about sarcasm on a sore topic, sorry. I'm sure pod@2g would of thought it was hillarious! (sarcasm goes here)
    No apologies necessary, foolishness is what it is I suppose. You should go ahead and learn though. His sarcasm was a slight to the same people that you take issue with on the "sore subject." But thankfully we have you and many others to defend the internet message boards from jokes and ignorance and so on. Fight on my friend (re-insert sarcasm)

Pod2g already has an A5 untethered jailbreak and musclenerd has a tethered. They just work under dev accounts.. They should have no issues getting over the last hurdle that can be released to the public. Just need to be patient.
    on a side note..I still suggest donating. Troll all you want, he's not buying some island and retiring on paypal donations. I seriously doubt he even made over 1500. Hardly enough to put up with such ignorance. If i recall the first programmer to just unlock an iPhone received a car and 3 new iPhones..I'm sure the internet scammers leeching their work and selling jailbreaks on the web have made more.

Quote Originally Posted by Mbeck0265 View Post
    I am excited to hear this. Throughout all of the negative feedback this guy goes and pushes even harder to give us what we all are looking for. Great Job in advance for putting the effort out to make this happen.
    THANK YOU !!!!!

#GREATFULIPHONEUSER
    Totally agree. The people that give him stick are idiots. If they could already release an A5 JB, why wouldn't they?

The fact that these hackers are still working really hard to make their work public is a real credit to them.

Give em Hell Dream Team! Forget about adding Geohot and Comex the two guys you need to add are @i0n1c and @Saurik. @i0n1c because he is the one that has found many entry points for the past jailbreaks and @Saurik, well he is the Man, the Capo de Capo and the Godfather of the whole jailbreak scene!

FINALLY THEY HAVE SOME SENSE and Work Together =D Been saying this for ages on their twitter pages to Join forces !!!
    But it looked like that all wanted the name Fame, ignoring the fact that apple is joining forces with hacker to prevent JB.
    If you can't beat them buy them or join them. If you can't out hack them or out release hacks faster then Join forces to JB faster.

Good news this is indeed,

Now if any one just would work on the stinker Unlock BB bc that project been dead since over a year now.

Quote Originally Posted by AUZambo View Post
    Sorry...but this thread isn't complete without this:

I'M TIRED OF THE LAZY SO-CALLED DEVS NOT RELEASING AN A5 JB. Put it together already. Seriously, the A4 has been released for over a week now and we A5 owners are tired of pod2g and others sitting around picking their collective nose. PITIFUL!
    People like this are a terrible excuse for what passes for a human these days. You want to call them lazy figure out a jailbreak for yourself.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast