+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Review] Change the Color Profile of Your iDevice Display

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by Stefman_R Would have loved to have this two years ago when apple replaced the screen on my 3GS with the worst one possible. And the 4s people,
    iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Stefman_R View Post
    Would have loved to have this two years ago when apple replaced the screen on my 3GS with the worst one possible.

And the 4s people, why didn't you return yours for a replacement??
    i am using a 4 not the 4s when i pull up the app it says it is compatible with my device i just get that error code and it will not install and says return to cydia thanks.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Hello everyone
    Made a big boo boo.... I messed around with the warmth and settings of the colors, but realized it I hated it so I uninstalled the package. Yet after I resprung the settings stated the same :P any plist I can delete to restore back to the default warmth? Thanks

iPhone? More like MyPhone Tashawn's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Bouchard View Post
    Screenshots don't capture the effect.
    The screenshot part was referring to the greyscale effect.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Stefman_R View Post
    Would have loved to have this two years ago when apple replaced the screen on my 3GS with the worst one possible.

And the 4s people, why didn't you return yours for a replacement??
    4S People did replace them at the store including myself, guess what replacements are exactly the same, I was told by Apple Genius that 4s screens are made by two different companies. I exchanged 4 iphones and all have that warm tint to it.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by orgy9111 View Post
    4S People did replace them at the store including myself, guess what replacements are exactly the same, I was told by Apple Genius that 4s screens are made by two different companies. I exchanged 4 iphones and all have that warm tint to it.
    Hmm I'm on my 3rd 4s (once for a color change and once for a capacity change) and none of them have had this. I think the problem is that you did a Genius Bar replacement (like me two years ago, as I said) and not a retail swap. The GB ones always have lower quality screens.

I actually just recalled that when I swapped my 4 in August to sell it, it did have a yellow screen, so the problem is obviously the GB swaps.
    Last edited by Stefman_R; 01-05-2012 at 02:59 PM.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12