Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Review] Listen to Your iPhone Music Even In An Old Cassette-Playing Car Radio

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by asmacumber View Post
    I had one of these over 20 years ago for use with my portable CD player. How is this news???? Unless I accidentally went 88 MPH in my DeLorean on my way home today and went back in time ...
    Lmao!!! 1.21 GIGAWATTS!!!!!!

I had a CD player in my '96 Chevy Blazer. Get with the effin times, Bouchard.

HOW CAN I REPORT THIS NEWS AS SPAM, ******* bs

My iPhone is a Part of Me vantheman169's Avatar
    Thanks

My car is a 2005 and it does not have an AUX input but it has a nice factory infinity sound system and a 6 disc in dash which I never use and a cassette player. Ya I am rocking the cassette adapter. It works! But def not new. I am 30 years old and these have been around as long as I can remember.

Rise against suckkkks!

Modern frickin technology! What will they think of next? Maybe a Bluetooth headset? Now that would be awesome huh?

What's really a hoot... Anthony was probably at Wal-Mart, saw one of these, and was like... "WOW!! What a concept"!! LOL

I used to use one of these 11 years ago with my Walkman portable CD player to play it over my trucks cassette deck. Nothing new.

My iPhone is a Part of Me kuhndsn's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ScooterComputer View Post
    What puzzles me is that for $10 no one has created a Bluetooth version of these things that is powered by a mini-generator turned by the tape drive. Oh wait, they have!
    Bluetooth Cassette Adapter w/ Built-in MIC - BT-Cassette

But it looks like it still needs to be powered by cigarette lighter adapter. Ugh. All that free energy going to waste.