Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Hacker Pod2g Says iPhone 4S Jailbreak Possible Within A Week

It amazes me that people would throw "harsh words" at someone who provides a free service, and owes nothing to anyone.

Truly amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by thevmax View Post
    I deleted all my other language files and safe launch daemons to increase the speed of my Iphone 4, running IOS 5.0.1, untethered.
    There are 673 Language Files that you can delete. Think about the overhead of keeping those on your idevice!
    So, really there aren't any good reasons to not jailbreak while Apple is signing IOS 5.0.1.
    Can you tell me how you did that? Pls give me instructions

Wud, one word: Google.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

Blows me away some people actually have the nerve to talk negative towards pod2g for not having a jailbreak release yet. I don't see you doing anything about it? Give this guy some credit and personally I wouldn't rush him. Nothing good ever came from a half fast job. It's just a jailbreak and if it bothers you that much ya'll should have stuck the 4 out a little longer...

Little bit of a dumb question here...

For the iPad 2 the devs say to upgrade to 5.0.1 and save the SHSH blobs. I'm trying to upgrade from 5.0 to 5.0.1 and am having no end of issues doing so. SO, I decided to just run TinyUmbrella and save my SHSH blobs anyway. It's saying it's saved my blobs for 5.0.1 and 5.1b1! Should I still upgrade the IOS software, since it looks like TinyUmbrella saved the blobs anyway?

Also, since they're telling 4S users to upgrade to 9A406, would this actually work for the iPad 2 on 9A405? Is the assumption you're all going on that if it's not fixed in 9A406, it must not be fixed in 9A405?

I would like to point out that I am very happy waiting till the end of time for a JB to release, no rush from me! I'm loving all the apps I've got on this thing, and I've spent the past three months getting my manga addiction satisfied . AppShopper is my new best friend!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456