+ Reply
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Hacker Pod2g Says iPhone 4S Jailbreak Possible Within A Week

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
safe to update :-)
    Thanks

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hacker Pod2g Says iPhone 4S Jailbreak Possible Within A Week-twitter.png   Hacker Pod2g Says iPhone 4S Jailbreak Possible Within A Week-fm7sxt.png  

My iPhone is a Part of Me GrandMstrBud's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hispasat View Post
    You won't catch me updating until it's officially out. My iPad 2 is still safely on 4.3.3.

My iPhone is a Part of Me PoEtikly's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KraXik View Post
    Oh yeah the haters to pod2g suck. If I were him I would release to just a few supporters and piss off the haters even more. The fact he puts in the work under that bullsh!t is real credit to him. The anonymity of the Internet is a pain in the ***. Some of those comments got really out of hand. Disgusting really.
    I absolutely agree! These little punks think that their actually owed something. They've been feeding from their mommas tit so long that that they're not grateful for anything. Id like to know what any of those little cry baby %#€s have contributed to the jailbreak community or to anything for anyone for that matter. It seriously burns my *** to see and read trash like that. If I was pod2g and the other devs I'd figure out a way to lock those retards out from jail breaking with their software. It's probably impossible but it'd be hilarious to see them on the blogs begging for forgiveness offering crack addict solutions to get that privilege back.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

So I this for iOS 5 or 5.0.1 ?

My iPhone is a Part of Me PoEtikly's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eonhpi View Post
    So I this for iOS 5 or 5.0.1 ?
    Really? 5.0.1 more than likely.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Been checking a few times a day everyday since 4s release thank you pod2g as this will end soon and I can spend my time more productively lol yes he posted update now to 5.0.1 while u can

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GrandMstrBud View Post
    You won't catch me updating until it's officially out. My iPad 2 is still safely on 4.3.3.
    look for the attachment, just edited the post!!

its up to you, u might miss it and officially update ur ipad to 5.0.2:-)
    Last edited by hispasat; 01-03-2012 at 03:48 PM.

Thanks

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! Go pod2g

My iPhone is a Part of Me GrandMstrBud's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PoEtikly View Post
    I absolutely agree! These little punks think that their actually owed something. They've been feeding from their mommas tit so long that that they're not grateful for anything. Id like to know what any of those little cry baby %#€s have contributed to the jailbreak community or to anything for anyone for that matter. It seriously burns my *** to see and read trash like that. If I was pod2g and the other devs I'd figure out a way to lock those retards out from jail breaking with their software. It's probably impossible but it'd be hilarious to see them on the blogs begging for forgiveness offering crack addict solutions to get that privilege back.
    And most of the ones that think they are owed something are the ones selling the jailbreak. I see ads a lot on Craigslist just after a jailbreak comes out of people charging anywhere from 20 to 40 dollars to jailbreak a device.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

If this comes out next week then I'll switch back to the iPhone. I got a Samsung Galaxy Skyrocket several weeks ago and I love it....kinda. I will say I prefer iOS to Android though. Took me a while to get very familiar w/ the OS and once I did I realized how much I miss iOS. I love how AT&T have a 30 day trade in policy.

I donated to Pod2g btw. I may not be a current iPhone user anymore(well at the moment), but I still support the cause!

Livin the iPhone Life Silverado1987's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,332 Times in 726 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KraXik View Post
    Oh yeah the haters to pod2g suck. If I were him I would release to just a few supporters and piss off the haters even more. The fact he puts in the work under that bullsh!t is real credit to him. The anonymity of the Internet is a pain in the ***. Some of those comments got really out of hand. Disgusting really.
    Agreed. I don't understand who in their right mind would even think of saying that about someone just because of a jailbreak.

My iPhone is a Part of Me iLoveWindows&iPhone's Avatar
    Thanks

I actually think they really should charge $ for the jailbreaks. Two reasons:

1. They DESERVE ALOT of money.

2. If these guys were making real money (which they positively, absolutely, totally deserve) the chances of them going to work for Apple, Facebook, etc, would be significantly lowered (not eliminated). This would help to insure not losing our best and brightest hackers (geohotz, comex). As a result, we could possibly have these supremely talented individuals always working on the next jailbreak. You think we would still be waiting for a A5 jailbreak if geo and comex we're still on the case? I think not.

Ya....I know, it will probably never happen......but doesn't it make since? Would any of you have a problem paying $5, $10, $20 for something as valuable as a jailbreak? Something that many of us cannot live without! I for one would not mind, and would actually prefer to pay them, for the reasons mentioned above.
    Last edited by iLoveWindows&iPhone; 01-03-2012 at 03:56 PM.
    El Zurdo

My iPhone is a Part of Me mlee19841's Avatar
    Thanks

This is good for people that have a 4s now. When I have my upgrade. In march I'm gonna buy one. It's probably going to be a untether 5.0.1 jailbreak. By the time I purchase the phone apple is going to have pushed out another upgrade and the phone will probably be on 5.0 out of the box. Ahhhhh say it's not true. Thanks for the un-tethered iPhone 4 jailbreak

Quote Originally Posted by thevmax View Post
    I deleted all my other language files and safe launch daemons to increase the speed of my Iphone 4, running IOS 5.0.1, untethered.
    There are 673 Language Files that you can delete. Think about the overhead of keeping those on your idevice!
    So, really there aren't any good reasons to not jailbreak while Apple is signing IOS 5.0.1.

How do u go about deleting the daemons and langue files. Do u have a link. Thanks.
    Last edited by mlee19841; 01-03-2012 at 04:07 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Raybeast's Avatar
    Thanks

I would not classify pod2g as a "hacker". In my opinion he is a technical developer.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by flash66 View Post
    Just wait. He's going to make the Jailbreak web based on his server and charge $1.00 to jailbreak the A5. This way all of the blabbering idiots that think they deserve something for free will have to pay him for it. The people that appreciate him would be happy to throw him a buck, and the rest will get a good lesson on proper manners I for one would love to see this.
    I think he should charge more than that, I would love to see those bastards who did complain about not getting a 4s jailbreak expend another hundred on top of what they paid for an iphone4s

iPhone? More like MyPhone MOJO5873's Avatar
    Thanks

Awesome news. Take your time, I will still be here. Thanks again.

Thanks

This tweet should be added to the post

Twitter

Thanks

I am very proud and happy for the untethered iOS 5.0.1 donating for sure!

iPhone? More like MyPhone evolution83's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by swifty7 View Post
    I was starting to loose hope but now I truly hope we do get a 4s jailbreak. If pod2g IS the new Geohotz, then we'll probably see him gone like Geohortz.......hope not!! Apple keep your greedy mittens off our hacker. You can't have all the money in the world.
    Geohot left the scene due to issues with Sony, not Apple. I'm sure he'll be back one day.

Livin the iPhone Life Silverado1987's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,332 Times in 726 Posts

I would have to agree with the pay $1.00 and get the download. I would pay $5.00. Very worth it. A lot of these people that complain are of a younger group of kids and can't exactly pay for anything online because they need there parents debit cards. I say go for it