+ Reply
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Hacker Pod2g Says iPhone 4S Jailbreak Possible Within A Week

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
@iYeow Uninstall winterboard or install Barrel, it resolved my page lag issue. I'm hoping we'll be able to make use of blobs+apticket on our a5 devices once 5.1 is released.
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

@iYeow
    Uninstall winterboard or install Barrel, it resolved my page lag issue.

I'm hoping we'll be able to make use of blobs+apticket on our a5 devices once 5.1 is released.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

"expect a release in a week" now that's a bold statement. Lets see if it will come true. Keep up the excellent work pod2g!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,752 Times in 2,642 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RRoD420 View Post
    @iYeow
    Uninstall winterboard or install Barrel, it resolved my page lag issue.

I'm hoping we'll be able to make use of blobs+apticket on our a5 devices once 5.1 is released.
    If i uninstall Winterboard, i don't have my themes anymore.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KraXik View Post

And nice one Pod2g! Is this the new Geohotz?
    What ever happened to geohot he was the effin man he woulda had everything done long time ago not to take away from pod2g he's the man now.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

I would luv pod2g for life...... Or at least until the iphone 5 comes out. Lol I'm seriously tired of looking at the plain screen and icons, boring lockscreen on my 4S and I miss all the jailbroken apps I paid good money for.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

hopefully there will be a release as soon as possible so that people can update before apple release 5.0.2...... really cant wait for the release, been waiting for ages to be able to jailbreak my ipad 2, i cant thank you enough pod2g. i hate that people gave s**t to pod2g, but it just proves that being patient pays off

thanks you are like the god of the jail breaking world lol

Thanks

This is great news indeed. I knew pod2g would come through with the goods eventually despite the uncalled for harsh words he received on his blog (some from a certain modmyi user). Patience is a virtue and good things always come to people who wait.

iPhone? More like MyPhone back2thebeatof84's Avatar
    Thanks

awwwww yeaaaaa. attaboy pod2g

sidenote - some of the comments on his blog were completely uncalled for. I cannot stand people who are obligated to act ENTITLED to something that someone is creating for them for free. Absolutely absurd.
    Last edited by back2thebeatof84; 01-03-2012 at 02:57 PM.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

That guy is the MAN! He can have my first born, but I'm sure he'll be content with the nice donation I'm sending his way for my ATV 2 JB, and another once he gets the 4S JB out.

Don't listen to the haters guy. There's plenty of us that appreciate your work and will support you for it!

Thanks

Keep up the good work Pod2G!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 8,564 Times in 2,038 Posts

sent pod2g ten bucks for his hard work! now just think how set he could be if everyone that follows him on twitter did that

My iPhone is a Part of Me thevmax's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Slow A4
    Quote Originally Posted by iYeow View Post
    Untethered jailbreak for A4 chips and older devices is good but noticed the slowness and lag, having untethered jailbreak for A5 chips is great. Hopefully , no lag in performance on this coming jailbreak for A5 chips. They must fix ibooks too otherwise i am staying at 4.3.3 as i frequently use ibooks on my ipad 2

Forget about Spire, I have installed it but causes facebook , even stock apps stopped working and so is bluetooth not working, finally uninstalled Spire it and all my apps including facebook started to work.
    I deleted all my other language files and safe launch daemons to increase the speed of my Iphone 4, running IOS 5.0.1, untethered.
    There are 673 Language Files that you can delete. Think about the overhead of keeping those on your idevice!
    So, really there aren't any good reasons to not jailbreak while Apple is signing IOS 5.0.1.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rytchy View Post
    I just don't get how people can by "angry" because they don't have a jailbreak for their device. PEOPLE, THE PEOPLE IN THE JAILBREAK COMMUNITY DO THIS FOR US...WITHOUT ANY PAYMENT!!!

I would suggest being THANKFUL, that someone, who is much brighter than you or I....Or, who has the patience and time to actually do this for US...is, well, doing it for US.

QUIT your ******** and moaning about not having this or that. You bought an iPhone knowing what it can and can't do. Jailbreaking is a gift, not a right!!!

Just my 2 cents
    Great words

Thanks

Thanks for the hard work can't wait !!!!!

Thanks

Donate donate donate!

You can tell he's working so hard for us. A real sincere thanks to pod2g

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KraXik View Post
    Oh yeah the haters to pod2g suck. If I were him I would release to just a few supporters and piss off the haters even more. The fact he puts in the work under that bullsh!t is real credit to him. The anonymity of the Internet is a pain in the ***. Some of those comments got really out of hand. Disgusting really.
    amen brother....preach it to em

Quote Originally Posted by iYeow View Post
    If i uninstall Winterboard, i don't have my themes anymore.
    install barrel then
    Last edited by shortysos7; 01-03-2012 at 03:22 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Haters don't really hate you, they hate themselves casue you're a reflection of what they wish to be.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Breezy215's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rytchy View Post
    i just don't get how people can by "angry" because they don't have a jailbreak for their device. People, the people in the jailbreak community do this for us...without any payment!!!

I would suggest being thankful, that someone, who is much brighter than you or i....or, who has the patience and time to actually do this for us...is, well, doing it for us.

Quit your ******** and moaning about not having this or that. You bought an iphone knowing what it can and can't do. Jailbreaking is a gift, not a right!!!

Just my 2 cents
    amen!

Thanks
    Ummm how can you send hate to someone who is working on this for free! My gosh people, chill out! Nice work pod2g!
    Ipod enthusiast/computer programmer.......anyone want a PC music randomizer?

iPhone? More like MyPhone spooneditr's Avatar
    Thanks

I wish people wouldn't getting so damn pissed. Geez it's a lot of work to get it right before release. I am def. donating when it comes out for his hard work. It's the one I need badly.

Quote Originally Posted by samuel17 View Post
    Ummm how can you send hate to someone who is working on this for free! My gosh people, chill out! Nice work pod2g!
    I agree totally! I say donate to him when it releases to show how some of us care what he does for this community.

Your mom has "spirit" but I used my "pwnage tool" on her all night long and "ultrasn0wed" all over her. haha