+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Article: [Review] Applocker 2 Going Live In Cydia Tonight!

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
You should probably refrain from making claims about WHEN an app will be available on a repo in the future... "tonight" has come and gone, here it is the next
    Thanks

You should probably refrain from making claims about WHEN an app will be available on a repo in the future... "tonight" has come and gone, here it is the next day, and its STILL not showing up in Cydia!

Ori, have you considered disabling the unlock button? One of the things I loved about Lockdown Pro was that once the last digit of your code was entered, the app unlocked.

PS. i'm a paid Lockdown Pro user, and my 5.x inquiries to ipodtouchmaster have gone ignored too.
    Last edited by TheOnlyest; 01-03-2012 at 10:14 AM.

MMi Staff Writer Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheOnlyest View Post
    You should probably refrain from making claims about WHEN an app will be available on a repo in the future... "tonight" has come and gone, here it is the next day, and its STILL not showing up in Cydia!

Ori, have you considered disabling the unlock button? One of the things I loved about Lockdown Pro was that once the last digit of your code was entered, the app unlocked.

PS. i'm a paid Lockdown Pro user, and my 5.x inquiries to ipodtouchmaster have gone ignored too.
    Well now that last night has come and gone, if you read it again today it points to tonight. So everybody wins. -trollface-

Thanks
    Thanked 4,354 Times in 1,307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Bouchard View Post
    Well now that last night has come and gone, if you read it again today it points to tonight. So everybody wins. -trollface-
    lol

iPhone? More like MyPhone ericwall's Avatar
    Thanks

What ever happened to Lockdown?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOnlyest View Post

Hey, not only have I considered it, but I implemented it. It's called Auto Launch and it's inside Applocker 2 (which has gone live few hours ago). Here's a screen shot of that feature: http://modmyi.com/mmi/upload/4f01ed7d5d8e5.png

I'm sorry for the misleading ETA, in any case Applocker 2 is now available, go grab it!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Bouchard View Post
    It looks like a CDMA white iPhone 4 (CDMA iPhone's have that same look).
    Oh now that I didn't know. I'd always used the bands to tell the two apart at a glance. Learn something new every day.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cjori View Post
    Hey, not only have I considered it, but I implemented it. It's called Auto Launch and it's inside Applocker 2 (which has gone live few hours ago). Here's a screen shot of that feature: http://modmyi.com/mmi/upload/4f01ed7d5d8e5.png

I'm sorry for the misleading ETA, in any case Applocker 2 is now available, go grab it!
    Can't grab something that's not there.... Still not showing in Cydia.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Are you sure? Applocker isn't a new package it's been in Cydia for about three months now.
    Applocker 2 is an update to the existing Applocker, go to the search field and type 'Applocker' I'm sure you'll find it.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kendall213 View Post
    Can't grab something that's not there.... Still not showing in Cydia.
    When cydia refreshes, Modmyi gets some error so that's probably why.

Thanks

Applocker 2.0.1 won't accept my password any longer on any of my devices. It just keeps asking for it again. I ssh'd into the devices to gain access. I deleted and reinstalled the app but the same thing keeps happening. I sent an e mail to the author so we will see what happens...

Love the app though...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GunHo198 View Post
    Applocker 2.0.1 won't accept my password any longer on any of my devices. It just keeps asking for it again. I ssh'd into the devices to gain access. I deleted and reinstalled the app but the same thing keeps happening. I sent an e mail to the author so we will see what happens...

Love the app though...
    Version 2.0.2 is coming out to address that issue.

Thanks

Thanks for the heads up! This is why BUYING an app is worth the money. The tech support and updates is money well spent!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Bought and installed. Seems to have some issues either within the app itself or with some of the other tweaks I already have installed. Had to remove it in order to get things working again on my phone

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GunHo198 View Post

Love the app though...
    As Anthony said (correctly), Applocker 2.0.2 is on its way to fix that issue. I made a terrible mistake and submitted 2.0.1 with this critical bug. I'm terribly sorry for this inconvenience. As soon as I was made aware of this bug I fixed it in about 3 minutes and submitted it the minute after, the thing is - ModMyi submissions take about 24 hours to show up in Cydia. Meanwhile you can turn on 'Session Locking' in Applocker > General as a temp solution.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeke Gates View Post
    Bought and installed. Seems to have some issues either within the app itself or with some of the other tweaks I already have installed. Had to remove it in order to get things working again on my phone
    What issues are you having? Please email me from Cydia to get support so we don't spam this thread.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I just ran into that 2.0.1 problem and I can't do anything about it via the phone. I locked cydia along with settings..
    I can ssh but I'm having trouble finding the directory for AppLocker.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IllumiKnight View Post
    I just ran into that 2.0.1 problem and I can't do anything about it via the phone. I locked cydia along with settings..
    I can ssh but I'm having trouble finding the directory for AppLocker.
    Again, in order to avoid spamming this thread I prefer supporting via my email. (Which is in Cydia).
    But as you posted your problem already I'm not going to ignore it - just delete this file:
    /var/mobile/Library/Preferences/com.nnfyrbsnss.applocker.plist
    As you said you have ssh access so this should be trivial to you.

Thanks

Applocker 2.0.2 is now live in Cydia.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Is there a way to place more than 5 folders into applocker? I have ten on my iPad that I don't want my daughter accessing. It does great for folder locking, just has this limitation.
    Last edited by sdwhwk; 08-17-2012 at 05:29 PM.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12