Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
iPhone Newsforums, a part of the
I'm blacklisting you, and you, and you. Oh and especially you... Ryan Petrich released an update to Activator today adding a ton of new features to the popular gesture, button,...
01-02-2012, 10:48 AM #1
Activator Updated to Version 1.6, Adds Blacklist Feature
I'm blacklisting you, and you, and you. Oh and especially you...
Ryan Petrich released an update to Activator today adding a ton of new features to the popular gesture, button, and shortcut management system.
Here’s a quick list of whats new in version (1.6):
● New slide gestures
● Add blacklist feature
● Add "Virtual Assistant" action
● Rotate menu actions and slide events with the screen orientation
● Reduced in-app startup time and memory footprint
● Add Recents and Voicemail Phone actions back on iOS5.0
● Support shutter button in fake lock screen camera app on iOS5.0
● Improved Settings performance
● Abort volume repeat when short hold gesture succeeds
● Only send activator:didChangeToEventMode: callback if event mode actually changed
● Improve wording of safe mode warning message
● Fix missing icons and startup image on retina devices on iOS5.0
● Use retina images for SBSettings toggles
● Support silencing alarms via volume down button on iOS5.0
● Support MobileVolumeSound
● Send volume press events to alerts on iOS5.0
As always activator is available in the Big Boss repository.
The most useful new feature may be the “Blacklist” feature. This allows users to ignore events in certain applications, menus, etc. Definitely a huge plus.
More on activators update later. For now, download and share your thoughts in the comments.
Source: Cydia [ via iClarified]
01-02-2012, 11:07 AM #2
Updated Activator yesterday but havent messed with the blacklist featureIf my post was good, click the button in my post
New to jailbreaking? Have a look at my Redsn0w Guide
01-02-2012, 11:27 AM #3
- Join Date
- Sep 2009
- Thanked 5 Times in 1 Post
Mine still won't update. It says "trying to overwrite '/Library/Activator/.DS_Store'; which is also in package com.pathkiller.infotap". I tried renaming the file first but no difference. Author hasn't replied to my email yet.
01-02-2012, 11:57 AM #4
01-02-2012, 12:11 PM #5
Such a tease reading about cool tweaks every day not being able to try out any of them. Damn you, A5 chip!
01-02-2012, 12:38 PM #6
I had to set "Slide from right" for activating my switcher in landscape.
And the slide in gestures stop working after a while until you respring. I'm downgrading.
Last edited by Zokunei; 01-02-2012 at 01:20 PM.Let's go Red Wings!
01-03-2012, 01:39 PM #7
Activator, SBS Setting and Lockinfo "IS" The reason for Jailbreaking!
These are "Must Have"
😄 Keep up the hard work guys and girls! 😄
Thanks for everything!
01-04-2012, 11:37 AM #8
01-04-2012, 02:30 PM #9Let's go Red Wings!
01-05-2012, 06:55 AM #10
06-30-2012, 09:39 AM #11
After more research, it looks like its an issue with how the dev compiled the .deb. They should have run DS_Store cleaner, as I understand it.
Here is a workaround that I figured out that should work for you. I'm just copy-pasting from my post on another forum. Replace my file name with yours:
Using iFile (or iFunbox/SSH, etc) navigate to
Find and open
in a text editor. Remove any line that mentions "DS_Store".
Save the file.