+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: $50 off iPhone 4S at Radioshack Today Only

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Radioshack (now known as “The Shack”) announced the iPhone 4S promotion pictured above via Twitter today for consumers eager to start the new year with a new phone. The $50
    MMi Staff Writer Phillip Swanson's Avatar
    Thanks

Default $50 off iPhone 4S at Radioshack Today Only

Radioshack (now known as “The Shack”) announced the iPhone 4S promotion pictured above via Twitter today for consumers eager to start the new year with a new phone.

The $50 off is for today only and applies to all iPhone 4S purchases regardless of color or size. However, the deal only applies to AT&T customers. Sorry Verizon and Sprint customers, the only way you’ll be able to get that iPhone 4S for cheap is to participate in Radioshack’s Trade & Save program.

Radioshack’s trade-in program allows users to trade-in their old electronics in exchange for savings on their next purchase. An iPhone 4 32GB can fetch as much as $200 and the 16GB as much as $175 depending on the items’ condition. A 32GB 3GS is worth $100 and a 16GB worth just over $75. The 8GB 3G will get customers just over $50 and the 16GB just over $54.

Granted your iPhone isn’t a mess of broken glass and plastic those in the market for a new iPhone on AT&T’s market could theoretically pay for their new 4S via the $50 promotion and savings earned through their trade-in.

And I thought Radioshack had lost all relevance.

Source: The Shack [via 9to5Mac]

My iPhone is a Part of Me iLoveWindows&iPhone's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmm, not bad, not bad at all when combined with the trade in....although I don't really think I wanna give away my jailbroken iPhone 4 for $150.

Awhile back I remember seeing a comment on a thread here at MMI. Someone said that at Target......I think it was Target? That you pay sales tax on the price that you are paying, not the actual price of the phone, which would save you a lot of money. Anyone know if this is true? And if it is Target, or somewhere else? Thank you to anyone who knows about this.
    El Zurdo

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Wish I'd seen this earlier today. I may have gone out to get one for that price.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Considering I just sold my iPhone 4 16GB for $350 then that's BS. It's not $50 off the price but more like $100 on top of it.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I have to also say that 175 for a good condition i4 is a bit low. This will work for those not good with numbers or common sense.