Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Review] Get Yourself A YouTube Application That Is Flawless

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by s0ulp1xel View Post
    MyTube by Harrison apps. You can lock your screen and still here the video's audio. You can also exit the app and still have the audio play!

Also a great downloader.
    With all do respect I disagree.
    I had nothing but trouble with the app, probably cause I was on iOS 5 but I'm not sure if there was support their.
    It would start a download and then crash to the SB. Maybe I had a tweak that conflicted with it but I'm not sure.
    It'd be great if it worked though

iPhone? More like MyPhone The Guz's Avatar
    Thanks

For some reason when I try to download a video or song, it just says preparing. The icon never turns to download. Anyone experiencing this?

Quote Originally Posted by The Guz View Post
    For some reason when I try to download a video or song, it just says preparing. The icon never turns to download. Anyone experiencing this?
    You still have the old YouTube layout cached. Clear cache and data in safari settings.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Best 149 cents spent lol

Had it for a week, just updated this morning... looks great, keep up the good work pal!

I can't stop a download keeps crashing. Also I get with some videos can't convert to mp3... never had it with previous version, any info on this?

Ok I wiped it clean (deleted everything protube using iFile - I love that app, another 400 cents spent best) download is gone. Still getting "failed to receive response. Popular videos will work, less popular videos max (I guess max really is may) not work. I'm sorry for inconvenience"

How come this wasn't the problem in the previous version?

still like the app, way more useful than native youtube app.

Just noticed that it also will download the advertisement video if there is one with the video you are trying to view... so you must watch the video first.

Tried stopping the download in the middle of process and crashing again. You def. have a bug there. Gonna have to wipe it clean again....

This time I just deleted "download.plist" in var/mobile/library/protube/downloads.plist and it worked with removing the stuck download.

New update fixed alll issues and added some more great ones!!!

Good job pal!!!
    Last edited by hadzo; 01-14-2012 at 04:27 PM.
    Hit the thanks button if I helped in any way

Thanks

Anyway to get HD videos downloaded?

Quote Originally Posted by mmaboi21 View Post
    Anyway to get HD videos downloaded?
    Maybe in the next update.

Would like to get this YoUTube App to have a try, as it is on iOS! Though I already got the iFunia Free YouTube downloader on my Mac.
    Life is like music. It must be composed by ear, feeling and instinct, not by rule.
    How to Delete Duplicates in iPhoto

while i like it and have the app..i would like a much cleaner and easier user interface on it.. more so like the reg youtube app and yourtube when it was around.

the only thing i wished yourtube had was the ability to rename downloaded files and maybe to organize them, and save them to the camera roll... would be nice if your app was as simple interface as that, but the features you bring to the table!

thanks!

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Is there any way to have a locked oriental position and have ProTube still play videos in landscape mode, like the native YouTube app?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123