Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Giveaway] We're Giving Away $200 Worth of Cylay Licenses AGAIN: Celebrating Untether

I'd like a copy because I'm always worried that my phone and I will become separated due to the fact my phone likes to drink....and wonder off looking to score some electronic booty.

Being able to locate it in a flash would be great and the spy cam feature would be a nice touch when it's gett'n itself some. :-)

Amazing looking app have been wanting to purchase it since I read the original review. Just haven't been able to afford it yet. I'd use it to catch who's been stealing stuff on my desk at work. PLEASE PICK ME!!!!!!!!!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Would use it to track the iPhones I got my parents last year. They keep misplacing them!

I used Cylay with an iDevice and I really enjoyed all the safety features it provided. Sometimes you misplace your phone and if you think it might be lost, all you have to do is go online and select "Lost" and Cylay does the rest. I hope I can get a licence.

I'd use it to keep my roommates in line and away from my phone. They are quite devious.

I had Cylay on my old iPhone 3G and loved it! I found it once when I had dropped it outside by using the camera feature.

Can't wait to see how it works on 5.0.1

Definitely it gona help me to find out my most precious device ever i got in my hands in-case of lose.

Cylay winners have been chosen. Check your Cylay accounts within 24 hours to see if you've won.
    Last edited by Anthony Bouchard; 01-02-2012 at 07:36 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234