Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Giveaway] We're Giving Away $200 Worth of Cylay Licenses AGAIN: Celebrating Untether

iGotYa combined with Find My iPhone can do a robber in. Especially if its mine or my wife's iPhone 4S (as soon as this jb is released). BUT the trial I had of cylay years ago on my 3G worked pretty good

I have had a iPhone stolen before, but i sat it down, when i usually never let it leave my side. So it was kinda my fault gor being too trusting of ppl's morals! but that's not the main selling point for me! For me it's the peace of mind knowing that I can know EXACTLY WHO took my phone. I can go get it back myself, or get the police involved and show them exactly who has my phone.
    Apple needs to take notice and steal, I mean incorporate, it into the next fw!

30 day trial was fun as it lasted. Hoping a year trial would be more useful. Hoping to see this app again.

One feature I will love to use if my iPhone goes missing is taking pictures of the thief who has stolen it.

If it weren't for their broken English, I would have tried this a while ago. When they can't even have it proof read by a native speaker, it makes me question their professionalism.

Lost my iPhone 4 on a winter ride just a couple days ago but someone turned it in. Thank goodness for honest people! This would have come in handy!!!

My crazed toddler is always taking off with my iPhone and stashing it somewhere far away. With the ringer on silent, I've spent hours searching... How cool would it be to just pull up a photo of the the back yard or the recycle bin and save some serious search time! That and busting scumbag tweakers! Winning a license for this amazing software would be sweet and I'd definitely put it to good use.

id use it if my phone got stolen to photograph the robber and the area he is in to get my device back and save tons of money :-)

I will use it. It is so helpful if you lost the phone. Great app

I would use Cylay to make sure no one uses my iphone -_- I'm very paranoid. VERY. PARANOID. ._.

I would use Cylay to make sure no one uses my iphone -_- I'm very paranoid. VERY. PARANOID. ._.
    Last edited by JPili; 12-30-2011 at 03:43 AM.

The Great App after checking this app i was astonished with the performance and features. After i installed this i ave removed the FIND MY IPHONE APP as there is no use and no word to compare the with CyLay. Thank for all great APP. ;-)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

As I have had issues with nasty people who have threatened me and stole 2 of my phones, i would use Cylay to protect myself and discourage such behavior!

I would like this cause I find apple iPhone finder is slow! Also it's my birthday on Sunday and it would make a nice birthday present! Cheers lol

Question for Anthony:
    I have no problems to lend my car , but leave my iPhone inside it ???
    Sorry but I can't leave w/o my iPhone does this app is compatible with iPod touch ? I guess no ! Because you were leaving your iPod in the car instead of your iPhone

- Well I live in Bronx NY and is very bad around here I get home around 3:00am taking the subway and walking 2 years ago I got robbed by two guys I ****** one up but the other buddy put a Gun on my head and told me to walk away !! It was an iPhone 2G !!!! with a broke glass digitizer now I have a 4S uy uy and some times when I'm coming from work at those times if my wife or kids call me I rather don't pick up the call because I'm scared of being walking around here and talking on my iPhone

This app will work excellent for me, NEW YORK is one of the cities were more iPhones are stolen ;(

And !! The untether was released Dec. 27th my bday

I would use this to keep an eye on my daughter who has the tendency to wonder off occasionally, a worrying time for any parent!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by johnr9412 View Post
    If given to me I'll immediately turn around and donate it to Pod2g for his work on the jailbreak.

(seeing as I have a 4S and can't use this..)
    Same here uh
    HIT THANKS BUTTON TO SHOW YOUR APPRECIATION

To find my phone. Simple as that

Thanks

I need cylay to protect my phone in the city, and crime rates on iPhones are increasing here

Thanks
    Our daughter just turned 16 and we got her a 4 for Christmas. Ive played around with cylay in the past and it was pretty neat. I think I'd be a great program to keep an eye on her and the phone:=)
    Last edited by hevi99; 12-30-2011 at 07:20 AM.

Cylay is the perfect app for securing my iphone. I once had my phone and 80Gb iPod stolen at the gym and was hoping to catch the robber with my phone's serial number. Unfortunately I couldn't do it because the phone carriers couldn't do that.

I had tried Cylay's trial and it was perfect. I can make sure that my data is safe at any time. It has all the options one could need, and it's extremely reliable.

I also read once that a guy caught his phone's robber using findmyiphone, and I know that Cylay's even better. It would help even more, especially with a picture of the thief.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast