Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Redsn0w Updated to Version 0.9.10b3

I am in a perpetual respring right now after adding pwndevteam.com/ source and rebooting. Any suggestions??

I'm having only one issue after this jailbreak, if I get a voicemail I can't access it at all. I get the emails saying I have a voicemail but when I go to voicemail nothing.

I have a question i jailbroke my ipod touch 4g on ios 5.0.1 using redsnow 0.9.10b1 and i have some problems in the begining but not really any more but still some hash mismatches and portal errora should i restore and rejailbreak on redsnow 0.9.10b3?? plz answer thx

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by abergman99 View Post
    I have a question i jailbroke my ipod touch 4g on ios 5.0.1 using redsnow 0.9.10b1 and i have some problems in the begining but not really any more but still some hash mismatches and portal errora should i restore and rejailbreak on redsnow 0.9.10b3?? plz answer thx
    Elaborate on the hash mismatches and portal errors you are having. If you mean errors in cydia with say modmyi repo, it's a server issue on they're end. A restore and rejailbreak won't fix repo errors in cydia that are on owners end (server errors).

Quote Originally Posted by TheBaddestiPod View Post
    I have an issue as well, not sure where else to find an answer...
    My iPod Touch 3G is currently JB tethered with redsn0w..I thought I had seen that you can run the new Redsn0w over top of the tethered to make it untethered, but everytime I run this new redsn0w, it stays tethered and gives me a message saying so as well. I UNcheck Install Cydia before I go through with it...what am I doing wrong? I'm just trying to get my tethered iPod UNtethered without having to restore. HELP!?

EDIT: I'm also only on 5.0, NOT 5.0.1, so I'm assuming I am unable to use the Corona Untether.
    Yes this jailbreak is for 5.0.1 only as far as I know. Not what you want to hear but must update. Also better hurry i am sure apple is releasing 5.1 soon to continue the cat and mouse game.

Quote Originally Posted by abergman99 View Post
    You should t have to restore but just jail real over your existing. Just uncheck the instal cydia box on b3.

Quote Originally Posted by samhfoley View Post
    I am in a perpetual respring right now after adding pwndevteam.com/ source and rebooting. Any suggestions??
    I screwed myself same way but with imemory enhancer. I don't know much about ssh or how to get it off so I had to do the dreadful and redo 5.0.1 in iTunes and re jailbreak. I needed the b3 anyways. Only good thing out of it
    Last edited by Jsouthernindiana; 01-07-2012 at 04:00 PM.

No one should be getting errors any more in Cydia. The traffic has died down over 50%. Zodttd is the only repo having traffic problems at this point in time and even its traffic is taking a break.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789